Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House (8876 Views)

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Etteanna: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2019
AJNIGERIA:
She isn't loyal. Stop all these love shit. It doesn't help. It only makes you weak bro. First thing you do bro is not to call her again. Pretend she doesn't exist. Don't bother her again. She is with another guy and off course they done bleep. Let her go! If you want to hurt her back, pretend you still feel sth for her and bleep the hell out of her. As you do this, never add emotions to your course.
please if you want to advice do it well there is nothing wrong in a man loving and its no sign if weakness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 02, 2019
You should be happy man
A cruise missile has just missed you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by zed7: 5:29am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
u cannot understand I have never been this heartbroken in my own life
Bini boys dey get sense o, why you come be like dis? Ok, so she's cheating. Move on and start again. Not everyone is meant for us.
You are not married and you cannot call family meeting. All you can do is to simply count your losses.

For your information, you are either married or single. When you are not yet married, you cannot go claiming ownership and any partner has the right to change his or her mind the next minute.
You guys should stop carrying relationship matter in your head. A relationship that will work will work, and the one that will not will not. Make yourself happy and with time, 'your own' will come.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by IAmXcessiz(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Wherever she was and whatever she was doing, her sis knows about it
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Skmoda360(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Op, try and get your mind off her...las last you will be alright....
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by ArticleBeast: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Riele:

And you think you're sensible ??.

I don't blame nairaland... Even a 16 years old girl can hide behind her keypad to talk trash..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Broda stop overreacting. Ur gf dey use u dey play. She knows u r d jealous type
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2019
I keep saying it. Men have no business falling in love. Op, take heart She's got a better option.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2019
It’s like you enjoy pestering people.

How many calls?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Mbcastrol(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2019
move on with your life, she's long gone. we have all been there, convert all the pain in your heart to make more money. last last u go dey alright
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by frubben(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Deandean:
This shit can b painful mheennn....guys stop forming some motherfüçkin niga.....even if ur a good gamer,there ll b 1 gal someday that would hook u by d esophagus...when dat 1 bleeps up..ur bleeped up....back to u my guy...3 words...let her go.
dont mind them. They are here forming strong niggas. I cried like a baby when my babe broke , this me that played with babes heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by osayuwamwen(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
a guy who is no longer living with his mum may have gotten her
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by osayuwamwen(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2019
IAmXcessiz:
Wherever she was and whatever she was doing, her sis knows about it
yes, because d 2nd time i called her sister her number was busy which means she might probably be communicating with my girlfriend on what to tell me, and she might be doing that through the guys line
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by osayuwamwen(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Am so pained, i couldn't eat nor sleep all through last night, i had to run very early to work to get this pain off my mind
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2019
so many fishes in the river.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by rex444(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2019
matters of the heart....but this is Monday, let's save space for the advise later....be a man and face it.... heartbreak will come as long as there is love .... poverty will come as long as there is wealth.... everything has its opposites....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by mrssomebody(f): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2019
KiidaACE:
bro you gotta stop okay?? Stop hurting yourself over someone who doesn't care about you.. What's wrong with y'all abeg??
Wish I could slap you with a bag of self respect and self worth right now, swear down..
As a human being, you need a certain level of pride cause it'll prevent situations like this.. Pride protects you from a whole load of crap from the opposite gender my friend..

Read your write-up again, look in the mirror whilst doing that.. You should definitely look stupid to your self.. Snap outta that shit called love mahn.. The girl is long gone bro, she's found someone better and you're now more like a pest to her.. shit happens, gather what's left of your self esteem and ego, suck it up, move on and find someone else..
you took the words right out of my mouth...I hope he will listen And save himself from more hurt.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Techcrunchng(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2019
grin another fresh heart broken again! Believe me it will never break again though it would take a while to heal, let's say 3-6months cheesy I know how you felt last night which made you create this topic. That feeling and thought that the guy is screwing her at that moment, that nightmares that wouldn't allow you to sleep though little joy comes in the morning but you will lose your appetite throughout the day and the feeling start all over again in the night. grin

Avoid seeing anything about her such as pictures, timeline and status; change her contact name to something else and often go out with friends and the heart will heal faster but will never love again easily undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Liposure: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Poorboy:
Exactly wetin you talk girl don do me.... But last last I play her game wey she no go forget..... I no beat her but I fuc...k girl call her like say na mistake may she hear the background..... She call tire I no answer again. But when you do am never go back,,,, I say never go back...

Because after that she really disturb say she love me die but I wise because na revenge she dey find.
bad guy i hail O
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by LordAdam16: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2019
frubben:
dont mind them. They are here forming strong niggas. I cried like a baby when my babe broke , this me that played with babes heart.

It isn't about "forming strong niggas".

Everything in life has governing principles.

A few people often excel at following the principles for something specific--whether it's creating wealth, raising a family, or plying a trade. Most don't.

The number of people who've told him he made clear and obvious errors are less than a dozen. Nigeria is a country of 200m. This forum has 1m members. The percentage/fraction of so-called "strong niggas" is a rounding error.

You should strive to be the best version of yourself; rather than looking for other sufferers so you guys can throw a grand pity party.

@OP: A relationship with someone you're not related to is a business contract/transaction. Terms & conditions apply.

Even if goddess Isis takes human form and *shockingly* decides you're the only human on the planet she wants to spend the rest of eternity with; you're still going to kiss a ton of frogs before you get to her.

The only reason why the other party will stay if she isn't getting what she expects is if there's clearly no better option. All these my parents stayed together for 40 years because they love each other is bullcrap. She ain't got nowhere else to go and don't know anyone subjectively better than your dad. They're stuck with each other.

But, but, but... she's submissive, clever, got curves and all that. So do business partners when they give you salient reasons to patronize/stick with them and not the competition.

But, but, but... we've got something special, we've got chemistry. Yea, and there's this thing called brand loyalty. I've been using the same main line/network for more than a decade. Doesn't mean I'm silly enough to use it for my data needs when there's a better option in the market.

Most peeps don't want to believe their relationships are business contracts. They want to believe that they are dating/engaged/married to a special human being. You be acting like s/he's an alien, an angel, a god(-dess), a nephilim. S/he isn't.

That's why you (guy I quoted) were toying with the hearts of other babes until you met the one you thought was different. And then she showed you how different she was by sending a bowling ball directly for your heart, when the others couldn't.

STOP loving, whatever that means. It's foolish. It may sound romantic, but ain't nothing romantic about the day-to-day of any long-term relationship. It's boring, it requires a ton of work, it can be messy, there're ebbs and flows, and quite frankly, it's more exciting to watch paint dry. You don't need to love (shorthand for 'be a fool for') a business partner to maintain a fledgling relationship.

Practice that and you wouldn't suffer any heartbreak ever again. If you do, it'd be from your own error of again thinking you met a goddess, rather than another human being with her own unique set of strengths and flaws. It'd be like having an insurance policy. You definitely don't want the disruption, but your mental health does not have to suffer because of it.

Be thankful for the good times and accepting of the bad times; but when a contract is done or is no longer in your best interest; show your partner the door or walk out yourself. Don't let him/her humiliate you first. For the love of [whatever you worship], have some self-respect.

Just look at how the OP is monitoring/doting someone else's cumbucket like she's a toddler.

And this is for you. Cos regardless of how many books and articles are written about it; how many philosophers point out the illogic; how many relationship coaches, counselors give talks and advice about it; there's a sucker born every minute. The vast majority are so arrogant to believe of the 107 billion humans to have ever existed, only they and the unicorns that are high school sweethearts who have grown in love every day till death have somehow cracked the code. There ain't any code to crack, you're only doing it wrong.

Awon lover boys! Kwantinue! Dem never break una heart reach.

One use you do test run, you've not gotten yourself, brood over the happenings, learned your lessons, you go soon carry your big head start dey follow another agbaya. Tomorrow you'd return and tell us all women are the same. Hoes ain't loyal. In other news, water is wet.

-Lord

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by emmarocks: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:
My friend go and sleep!
why? You don't see anything wrong with her cheating?
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by SkinnyNigga: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2019
pvssy nigga
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Tamel(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Frankicent:
hey bro I feel your pain understand what you passing through right now but let me know brayden used to you well if you have boom player or audiomack my advice for you search for this song out of Love by Keke listen to the song I need first you read the Rolex then you understand what I'm about to say okay so if you don't have all the Michael Buble boom boom player
Man!!!, Reading this was a struggle....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by GeneralPula: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
osayuwamwen:
Am totally depressed and confused right now
I have known this girl for 7 months and i so much love her, she's well known to my family and even to some of my aunt's.
Since have known her she has never uploaded my picture or pictures we both took together on Facebook and even on whatsapp, even though i upload to mine, though i never see it as a big deal, it got so worse one day and i confronted her but she told me that she wouldn't want to upload a guy's picture on her Facebook and later if the guy now break her heart she will now start deleting or uploading another guys picture again.
I have really made up my mind that this was the girl am going to marry. Few weeks back i started noticing some kind of changes in her behavior. She no longer call me as she use to, this is the same girl that use to call me almost 10 times in a day, even on weekends when she's not in my place she will call almost every minute just for her to be sure am not with another girl. But all this she stop doing not because am not calling her the same way but because she has started dating someone else which i didn't know then. The last time she came to my place, i notice she change her password and i ask her y, she said it's because she didn't want me to see guys chat with her that it will make me angry. But later she open d phone for me to see nd i knew she has deleted what she didn't want me to see.. Fast-forward to yesterday i call her and she told me she is in her mons place that her mother was not feeling fine. She uploaded pictures she took with her siblings there which made me believe her, i even had to do a video chat with her to be sure. But today i called her she was in church, i later called her around 5pm and she told me they didn't close on time because it their harvest day, and that she's now going back to her mom place. We even chatted and did some voice notes messages but after a while i notice she was just reading my chat without replying so I had to call her through whatsapp video call and I noticed she was on another call. Later she switched off her phone. I called and called and called switch off, i even called her sisters number switched off too, so i when to her sister's Facebook info and collected the number there i called and it rang her sister pick nd she told me my girlfriend was in the bathroom room and told me to call back, i was even hoping she will call back, i waited after 15 minutes i called again the line was busy, and later she picked nd told me to drop d message with her that she will pass it across, i just cut the call, it was then i knew my girlfriend was not in her mon place. I later called my girlfriend and her phone rang and she picked, i ask her y is her phone off, and that i even had to collect her sister's phone number from Facebook just so i can reach her, from her voice i notice she was scared nd immediately i knew something was up i ask her were she was, she couldn't say a word she just hang up and switch off her phone. so much love this girl. We have even planned things out that next year ending we will be planning for marriage. I don't want her to go and I don't want her to stay am confuse.

[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by SkinnyNigga: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2019
ninetiethcrown7:
It’s like you enjoy pestering people.

How many calls?
nna eh.. no sense of pride .. just one call is enough for me.. I no go bother again
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by SkinnyNigga: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
Am so pained, i couldn't eat nor sleep all through last night, i had to run very early to work to get this pain off my mind
don't drink sniper sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.