Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To Verify Google Adsense ID - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify Google Adsense ID (1020 Views)

Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours / How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less / Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Google Adsense ID by Tipspicker: 5:33am On Dec 02, 2019
The reason why we keep failing the ID verification is because we are doing it the wrong way, once things are done the right way, AdSense will never, i repeat, WILL NEVER fail to approve your ID.

HERE IS HOW TO VERIFY IT
1. Get a voters card, Drivers License or National ID that matches the details on your AdSense account, if you don't have any, kindly borrow 1 from anybody around you.

2. If you have an ID (listed above) that matches the details on your AdSense account, kindly skip this step.
Lets assume you have gotten a voters card or any other ID but different details, all you need to do is to go to your AdSense account and edit the account details to match the one on the ID you borrowed, Edit the AdSense account Name, Address etc to be the same with the ID you collected, if you fail to do so and submit you the ID, it will be rejected.

More details Below
https://www.tipspicker.com/2019/12/verify-adsense-id.html

Re: How To Verify Google Adsense ID by betheldgr8(m): 3:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Getting pin in my address is difficult, what if I scan my ID and edit my address to an address where I can get my pin, would that work?

Tipspicker:
The reason why we keep failing the ID verification is because we are doing it the wrong way, once things are done the right way, AdSense will never, i repeat, WILL NEVER fail to approve your ID.

HERE IS HOW TO VERIFY IT
1. Get a voters card, Drivers License or National ID that matches the details on your AdSense account, if you don't have any, kindly borrow 1 from anybody around you.

2. If you have an ID (listed above) that matches the details on your AdSense account, kindly skip this step.
Lets assume you have gotten a voters card or any other ID but different details, all you need to do is to go to your AdSense account and edit the account details to match the one on the ID you borrowed, Edit the AdSense account Name, Address etc to be the same with the ID you collected, if you fail to do so and submit you the ID, it will be rejected.

More details Below
https://www.tipspicker.com/2019/12/verify-adsense-id.html

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion: Monetizing Your Blog With Adsense doesn’t Make Any Sense. / Cost Of Designing A Webpage / Man Described As A Top Spammer Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.