Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others (11645 Views)

Alarm Bells Ring As Nigeria’s Refineries Collapse By 92% / Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Risingblue008(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=tobbie247 post=84542346] This is totally unrelated to the topic but I want to use this medium to encourage anyone going through hard times. Stay strong because everything will be alright in the end. smiley[/quo

Everly-everly we will surely get there,a promise land,a land filled wit milk and honey dt is been denied from us by d zoo,a real father's land,a land I call d land of d rising sun,biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by sulaak(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
royalads:
Why do I have a feeling that some people in high places are intentionally working against any plan to build refineries in this country because they benefiting massively from the importation of fuel and other crude products?

One thing I know is that, any day we the citizens rise up with a single voice to come against all the nonsense happening in the country, that is the day they will stop. And its also the day this country will take a turn for good. But for now, lets continue to enjoy the ride.

It is called state capture, they tried it in South Africa under Zuma government but were checked mate by civil society, in Nigeria, it has been successful under the brutal military government and expanded under the so-called democratic government. The consequence of state capture is extreme poverty and failed state, which defines the state of Nigeria today.
"State capture is a type of systemic political corruption in which private interests significantly influence a state's decision-making processes to their own advantage. "
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by yommen: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
shocked
If I talk now dem go say I be wailer or ipob ... I no talk again.
Let the scam continue ... anyi Ga ama onye Ike ga agwu!

At least it was like that before Buhari took over. So don't come and preach to us like your party is better. All of you that have ruled this country in last two decades are all scam, both PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
What do you expect in a country where dimwitted fools are in control? Nigeria is a cursed and failed country. I can bet anyone bold enough to put their money where their mouth is N100K that Nigeria would NEVER make any progress, not in 2020 and not ever. The country is doomed as long as you have the invisible hand of the British government manipulating and controlling the dumb asses in power.
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Braker63745xx: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Let's Compare GEJ Campaign Speech With That Of GMB / Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Kogi Election: INEC Staff Distributing Materials Across LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.