Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others (11625 Views)

Alarm Bells Ring As Nigeria’s Refineries Collapse By 92% / Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by opportunes: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Gov’t officials justify foreign trips through MoUs – Expert Plans by the Federal Government over the years to fix its ageing refineries have not materialised despite signing several Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) to fix them, Daily Trust reports. In the last four years, under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria signed MoUs with China,…

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerias-refineries-in-ruins-despite-mous-with-china-india-others.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by tobbie247(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2019
This is totally unrelated to the topic but I want to use this medium to encourage anyone going through hard times. Stay strong because everything will be alright in the end. smiley

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by whytediamond(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2019
The country is a huge scam in itself. No be today.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2019
shocked
If I talk now dem go say I be wailer or ipob ... I no talk again.
Let the scam continue ... anyi Ga ama onye Ike ga agwu!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Jail them
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by whytediamond(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2019
tobbie247:
A
A for Agege bread grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by ufotty2001: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Audio refinery

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by 12345baba(m): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2019
How will they fix when dangote is there. Monopoly

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by luluosas(m): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Who will pay subscription to read?
opportunes:
Gov’t officials justify foreign trips through MoUs – Expert Plans by the Federal Government over the years to fix its ageing refineries have not materialised despite signing several Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) to fix them, Daily Trust reports. In the last four years, under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria signed MoUs with China,…

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerias-refineries-in-ruins-despite-mous-with-china-india-others.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Alvin212(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Cowhari issa terrorist

A criminal

Every member of his family will die a terrible death and dog will eat their remains

Thunder fire Cowhari and his surporters

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by witsel4(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Audio MOU

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by odave: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2019
I bet if Dangote is made naija president he will find it very difficult repair any of our refineries not to talk of building new one, see how he can convinniently build his own...

Naija leadership comes with a curse! A spirit that knows the best and the right thing to do but doing the wrong thing with vigor and enthusiasm

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by saheedbadmus(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Hmm. Is anything working in this country of ours..mou my foot

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Enemyofpeace: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Shame on all our leaders boat past and present.

*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*
*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*
*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*
���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by drlaykay(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Is it that nothing is meant to work in this country?
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by lyriclekidd(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by martooski(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2019
B
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Cutefergieee: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Bossontop(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2019
undecided
Naija mata no remedy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by SouthSouth1914: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2019
The MOU’s were signed for foreign trips and not to fix the refineries! But how can the refineries be fixed when government is paying Billions to subsiding petrol.

If the refineries are working, there won’t be any payment for subsidy. Buhari has his family circled around the oil and gas sector, so it’s a family business and a merry go round! This is the new definition of integrity!

Those of you in the city supporting this government will soon end up in the village!

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by livebyday(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Until Nigeria has a sincere president devoid of TRIBALISM nepotism or religious affiliations who wants totackle corruption, it won't end

Buhari can't stop corruption, neither would Atiku have either

Nigeria needs to look beyond this generation of politicians for the sort after saviour

PDP and APC are the same , it's about time Nigerians look beyond the party at the person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by crazygod(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Of course. It has to be in ruins cos how else will dangote refinery kick off and make money?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by anonimi: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2019
whytediamond:
The country is a huge scam in itself. No be today.

Is that not why majority of Nigerians were convinced to vote barawo bubu to fix the issues

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2019
I am still waiting for those that said Nigeria is better than Canada and Australia to come to this thread .

Like I continue saying, if you can run away from this country ,please do

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by ibrahimsalam: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Shame on all our leaders boat past and present.

*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*
*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*
*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*
���
what if you are using condoms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by figure007(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2019
God save this dear country from leaders under devils control ... Alot of things are happening in this country .... 450million dolls cctv too not at work ...etc ... And people are suffering day and night ....alot of lotting and all ... God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by anonimi: 6:05am On Dec 02, 2019
livebyday:
Until Nigeria has a sincere president devoid of TRIBALISM nepotism or religious affiliations who wants totackle corruption, it won't end

Buhari can't stop corruption, neither would Atiku have either

Nigeria needs to look beyond this generation of politicians for the sort after saviour

PDP and APC are the same , it's about time Nigerians look beyond the party at the person

Please stop that grin
Barawo bubu has stopped corruption and he is our sought after saviour. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by royalads: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Why do I have a feeling that some people in high places are intentionally working against any plan to build refineries in this country because they benefiting massively from the importation of fuel and other crude products?

One thing I know is that, any day we the citizens rise up with a single voice to come against all the nonsense happening in the country, that is the day they will stop. And its also the day this country will take a turn for good. But for now, lets continue to enjoy the ride.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by adenigga(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2019
tobbie247:
This is totally unrelated to the topic but I want to use this medium to encourage anyone going through hard times. Stay strong because everything will be alright in the end. smiley

You might be an Angel,

Your msg is for me o!!!

God bless you!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by Enemyofpeace: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2019
ibrahimsalam:
what if you are using condoms
put hole inside it
Re: Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others by SOPWriter: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Well, as much as this is less of a well detailed report, I reserve my comment.

Regarding this nation and those leading it, I cannot but hope for the best.

Josh Writing Services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu APC Chieftains Plan To ‘Rent’ Crowds Ahead Of Tinubu’s Rally - Group / Labour Party: Court Upholds Restraining Order Against Abure / Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.