Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood (64221 Views)

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
from my own logic
and divine wisdom
that mans wife probably know that the husband is aware that the girl is not the man's biological daughter.
and the man may be taking a revenge out of bitterness of rooted infidelity which he might have succeeded telling her so called daughter ...you are not my child"�
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by holocron: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

You are a very big fool

You nairaland men use every opportunity to blame women for your animalistic actions.

Nowhere in the story was it written that she "sneaked back" you bloody liar.

I am just tired of reading men justifying rape and molestation online, what is wrong with you people?

The op said she returned back and not sneaked back, do you know if the father threatened to stop providing for her if she doesn't return? Do you know whether she was forced to return because her real mother is no more and no body else to take care of her?
The woman in op story is her step mother not her real mother. You people disgust me with the way you can never take blame for anything, you just have to find a way to blame women even if in this case the woman is a minor of 16 years.

Stupid disgusting creatures.

Don't curse anyone who has not cursed you, but make your points calmly. All are entitled to their opinions. Cursing will not change opinions but well reasoned points may.

Returned back, sneaked back. Is it not just semantics?The bottom line is that the situation she returned to was not too unpleasant or she would not have returned. Kids have been known to run away from home in to the unknown when they are uncomfortable, and for teenage girls, there's no shortage of help for a damsel in distress.

Has it occurred to you that the Stepmom is lieing and framing up the father and daughter in a false accusation in a bid to frustrate the man from bringing in the daughter from another woman. All these just because of jealousy. If not how can you tell me that a normal woman witnessed the sight of her husband sexing his daughter and instead of shouting and causing a scene, was so calm and composed to meekly go and report, trying to incite gullible neighborhood boys into her cause, perhaps promising them some of her booty.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by ajl: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2019
I watched a Yoruba movie (Mask) yesterday that dealt with the same issue. Please, do the right thing. The man is "sick" and need help by spending sometime behind bar. He would never stop and the woman would not report him to authorities on her own, just like in the movie. Please be courageous and do the right because you will be saving a life and a community.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by ajl: 3:21am On Dec 03, 2019
holocron:

Don't curse anyone who has not cursed you, but make your points calmly. All are entitled to their opinions. Cursing will not change opinions but well reasoned points may.

Returned back, sneaked back. Is it not just semantics?The bottom line is that the situation she returned to was not too unpleasant or she would not have returned. Kids have been known to run away from home in to the unknown when they are uncomfortable, and for teenage girls, there's no shortage of help for a damsel in distress.

Has it occurred to you that the Stepmom is lieing and framing up the father and daughter in a false accusation in a bid to frustrate the man from bringing in the daughter from another woman. All these just because of jealousy. If not how can you tell me that a normal woman witnessed the sight of her husband sexing his daughter and instead of shouting and causing a scene, was so calm and composed to meekly go and report, trying to incite gullible neighborhood boys into her cause, perhaps promising them some of her booty.

Why all these unnecessary conjectures? As if there are no precedents. Even some mothers will keep quiet in order to save their marriage and the family from shame.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by odisman(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Tigerrrr:
on god!, whatever happened to jerking off!
Both acts are terrible. Be warned.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by holocron: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
ajl:

Why all these unnecessary conjectures? As if there are no precedents. Even some mothers will keep quiet in order to save their marriage and the family from shame.

There are precedents of which most are linked to mentally disturbed individuals. Incest or child abuse is not a 'normal' behaviour. A normal healthy adult male is not attracted to children and would abhor incest just as a normal human would choke on it if the meat they are eating is suddenly identified as human flesh. It will take some form of mental aberration for human to eat human flesh. The few cannibal cultures identified only eat it as part of rituals or only outsiders, they never have the mind to eat their fellow tribesmen - are they mad?

The same applies to pedophilia, incest, etc. So every case must be scrutinized and all options investigated so as not to hang the innocent. Women having problems with their husbands are also widely known for all kinds of wild accusations to hit back. There jealousy of their husband's affection towards any female be it his own sisters, cousins, or daughters is widely known. Most daughters can attest to their mother's jealousy of their Dad's affection.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by odisman(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2019
skales67:

I took a glance through your profile and just looking at the topics you created alone makes me know your problem so you are not even worth it!

Women like you will continue to be pained about the existence of the following phenomena "Men", "Submission in Marriage", "It's a man's world"...etc till you finally expire from High BP or other similar emotional related illnesses!

You already have enough headache being a misandrist so no need to add more pains to your frustrated and shallow "anti-male" life!

Oh...and for the record, you may as well have a sneak peak at my own profile and peruse the very first topic there! By the time you get to the second page, you'll almost take your life out of anger and shock at what I do to your fellow women as a sport! grin
I hope you have stopped dating Married women.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by marciarogs(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by gwama: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
[b]We must denounce this man to the police. [/b]angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Hardeybaryor(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
I want to thank everyone for your interest on this matter. Your thought and information has really been helpful in handling the issue. All necessary steps has been taken and the matter is now been handled by the appropriate authority contacted.
Thanks once again for your concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by skales67(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2019
odisman:

I hope you have stopped dating Married women.

NO I HAVE NOT!
Re: Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood by Millenniumlady(f): 10:41am On May 23, 2020
skinnyinc:

That one LOUD oo
upload your pics lemme see your face since you sent a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.