Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (60787 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Coolgent(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
WalkerMichael:
The mod that pushed this op's post to FP is wicked. Negodu d title sef. He/she wants them to abuse op. Sorry ehn op.

The Mod pushed it to front page because he knew it will generate traffic to nairakand which in turn gives money

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Adeevah(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
So as you post am now na wetin you gain?
You don blow abi?

The wife no fine shape but wetin be my business sef
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by simplelad(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
To add to your point. Bros you score net without referee order, you are happy right. Just have it at the back of your mind that when someone nack your daughter pregnancy before marriage, dont open your eyes oooo.
nellyelitz:
What do u wish to achieve with this post, can't u just choose what to share in the public space? And what makes u so proud by demanding she get pregnant before marrying her. People knowadays don't care about their privacies anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by nervorum: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
What a lost world. We now celebrate pregnancy without marriage. We have become shamelessly proud of doing the wrong thing

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Munzy14(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.
Why are u telling us what u discussed in private?.

And u almost showed us her payint! U guys should keep it simple and matured.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
doggedfighter:

Nsukka to be precise grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Oh gosh! Where are they, they should tell him to come and take these photos down
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Munzy14(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:
Nothing wey Pocoha.ntas no go see for nairaland grin
You use style deh call her to this thread as food don done... cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Amarisa(f): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
go and marry u don old
Lol..which planet did you emanate from? my firstborn is older than you..!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nehyooh(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Can you imagine ! Africans and our stupid and irrational mentality, can a white folks behaves like this; NO ! We just need to think before we take actions. Because to me this doesn't make sense.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Elenurirun: 1:24am On Dec 04, 2019
I wish your wife safe delivery however you shouldn't have exposed this to the public, private matter Shou remain private for life.
I am sorry if this hurts but for sanity sake it's wrong

Thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2019
THOSE HATING THIS POST DO SO BECAUSE THE GUY IS NOT CELEBRITY ABI ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Smiledomain(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2019
Shame don travel out of Nigeria since 2008
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2019
FRANKOSKI:
THOSE HATING THIS POST DO SO BECAUSE THE GUY IS NOT CELEBRITY ABI ?

Has any celebrity done that

I dont mind the pictures sha but he should be ready for serious yabbing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Is it not shameful to show a distended tummy with illigemate bastard inside?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by LadySarah: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Why exposing her bare tummy too ? This isn't funny at all Mr Vegetable(Ugwu).

Ugwi conotes diff meanings depending on its pronounciation.

Ugwu-respect
ugwu-mountain/hill

meanwhile vegetable is' Ugu ' in Igbo not Ugwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by vinceobe: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Bros, it is a taboo in my part of country to wed a pregnant girl or is it woman?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by arma: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2019
If na Davido or one whizkid post,una for dey celebrate am.Hypocrisy will kee all of una.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by mkoabiola: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Op is not reading these comments.

He don lock up

If he reads ds comments ..he no go sleep well or he go take sniper

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by greatbrian(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Am here to read the comments

Gentlemen am terrified by the little comments HV seen already. Nairalanders no get joy. If you can survive nairaland badmouth my dear you can survive anything this life throws at you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
LadySarah:

Ugwi conotes diff meanings depending on its pronounciation.

Ugwu-respect
ugwu-mountain/hill

meanwhile vegetable is' Ugu ' in Igbo not Ugwu.

And Ugwu - circumcision!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by greatbrian(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Amarisa:
Ancient man,For your mind now,you Don win..mtsheww...

Haba ancient kuma....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by wakaawaka(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Honestly from reading all these comments above me that lacks sauce... The only offense this chairman committed is NOT BEING RICH.

Assuming he took these pictures in France... U get my point now?

Nigerian poor masses... I can't understand how you people think.. Or are you all bitter because when u see ur next man, u see urself and are disappointed? IT IS WELL!

Congratulations to OP and his wife.. May God grant you the strength and wisdom to lead your new family to your own Canaan.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Funkybabee(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Defenderalert(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Ubunja miseducaSHI.T aint doing shi.t. When one is old and frustrated they tend to want the lads to join in their downfall. Hehehehe.

Congrats. God bless your union.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by greatbrian(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2019
For those trolling the op for asking his wife to get pregnant first, I feel you folks are very wrong and haven't seen life from another perspective. Lemme shock u guys many years ago when I was 15 or so, my uncle who z a doctor wanted me to join the medical profession so he always take me alongside to do surgery etc. We did lots of histerctomy or so. Complete removal of the uterus. Along side many we've even done. I can still remember a case if a lady. She was around 19 beautiful etc. She was a bad case when they rushed her in that year and my uncle called me to change into the theatre wear and use my nose guard. From what I heard the lady HV removed 4 pregnancy and this last one, she tried removing from a quack and the quack just cut the head of the baby etc . unknown to her, the babys leg was still inside and it was already decaying. Between God and man immediately they cut the tummy u need to see the smell. The babys skin already peeled off and decaying. It already affected the womb and everything that can make the lady into a woman.

My uncle was like Bryan u need to pray to God before u decided on meeting a lady this kind of girl now she will package herself after now and walk around and innocent guys will ask her out and marry her only for her not to be able to gv kids.

am not a party to sex before marriage though .but u need to see the number of ladies out there who can't even carry a baby again. Ask doctors and gynaecologist what they see each DAy with young ladies womb and you will tell ur woman to give birth first before marriage sO u wont end up marrying a lady without womb. Bottom line, I can't blame op at all on his pick about pregnancy before marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by lionson(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bros, shame suppose catch you.
E get things wey you suppose keep to yourself.
You no try abeg. Nothing to be proud of here.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
greatbrian:
For those trolling the op for asking his wife to get pregnant first, I feel you folks are very wrong and haven't seen life from another perspective. Lemme shock u guys many years ago when I was 15 or so, my uncle who z a doctor wanted me to join the medical profession so he always take me alongside to do surgery etc. We did lots of histerctomy or so. Complete removal of the uterus. Along side many we've even done. I can still remember a case if a lady. She was around 19 beautiful etc. She was a bad case when they rushed her in that year and my uncle called me to change into the theatre wear and use my nose guard. From what I heard the lady HV removed 4 pregnancy and this last one, she tried removing from a quack and the quack just cut the head of the baby etc . unknown to her, the babys leg was still inside and it was already decaying. Between God and man immediately they cut the tummy u need to see the smell. The babys skin already peeled off and decaying. It already affected the womb and everything that can make the lady into a woman.

My uncle was like Bryan u need to pray to God before u decided on meeting a lady this kind of girl now she will package herself after now and walk around and innocent guys will ask her out and marry her only for her not to be able to gv kids.

am not a party to sex before marriage though .but u need to see the number of ladies out there who can't even carry a baby again. Ask doctors and gynaecologist what they see each DAy with young ladies womb and you will tell ur woman to give birth first before marriage sO u wont end up marrying a lady without womb. Bottom line, I can't blame op at all on his pick about pregnancy before marriage

You can test people for fertility before marriage. We aren't in the stone age.

Truth be told, the guy just bullied that woman

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by greatbrian(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
midnighter:

You can test people for fertility before marriage. We aren't in the stone age.

Truth be told, the guy just bullied that woman

The woman doesn't even look bullied or forced to take the picture. In fact she look so happy and satisfied.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
greatbrian:

The woman doesn't even look bullied or forced to take the picture. In fact she look so happy and satisfied.

Ngwere niine makpu amakpu mana a maghi nke afo na-aru
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by wethebest(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
yettymuse:
Bills go soon clear the excitement for your eyes!! It’s only a matter of time grin

Who no go no knw. E no easy taking care of baby.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Tellemall: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
pocohantas:

How? I thought guys asked us to build with men. Why bashing this couple? No one knows tomorrow. He can become another Dangote.

How many Aliko Dangote's exist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.