Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (60796 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by greatreality: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
hmmm i don't know what people call love this days, the lady na e cum be mumu of mumu's, marriage is never an achievement, i wish you well sha, but guy don't dump her, make sure you do as you said.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midehi2(f): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:
Nothing wey Pocohantas no go see for nairaland grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by tiredoflife(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why u guys like this
Anything for likes
So u must show her tummy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oga ooo, olorun oni jeka rogun low self esteem and insecurity.
Op must be from a very remote village in Ekiti

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by tiredoflife(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
U kept insisting
And u wait till belle don climb 9months
Before u marry am
So one month belle wasn't enough angry

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by atiku07(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
so na u chook this babe get belle

ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.
Seriously bro, what the house should wish u is SENSE!!!!!!!!!!
That is exactly what you need.

Can you raise your daughter or allow your daughter to do this?

Shame no dey dis world again at all////

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
The op na first class "egbe" !

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by NaMeAboki: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
I really don't know where this culture of impregnating before marriage is coming from - because its neither condone by Christianity or Islam.
Anway, to each its own.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Chubhie: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Oga ooo, olorun oni jeka rogun low self esteem and insecurity.
Op must be from a very remote village in Ekiti

Ekiti bawo nitori olorun ? Haa, omo Yoruba !
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Look at them like primary school kids sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op I don't know how to classify you.

So woman must getbelle for you before you marry am sad who exactly are you undecided

Nawa ooo
I have not seen a photoshoot where the bride is pregnant na today I see one.
Op is looking finer than wifie in this pictures.

According to pocohantas this one will be a horseband.

I must felicitate with your wife to be grin
I hate than stupid name wey u call... poco fuker
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Call me old fashioned, but I can never believe or accept that a man who allows his wife to be publicly n*ked or permits his wife to be exposed like this truly loves and cherishes her...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
So she got pregnant before wedding.

Jesus, see them.

Sex after marriage or before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by drey076(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Hope he is not planning a white wedding
which ever one, white wedding or black is not ur buz.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
I thought Adesua gave birth to twins some week back ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
I wish you well sure. However, I don't think you're ready to start "a new life next year" with this lady if the pictures here are anything to go by. Your wife's sandal looks like it was recently mended by an incompetent Cobler. That's not a good sign bro. You still need to double your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient. You deserve to be flogged

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
drey076:
which ever one, white wedding or black is not ur buz.
If you know the meaning, the reason, the historical importance and the Genesis of white wedding you will know why it is significantly held in high esteem by people that value it and recognize it's holy and honourable implications unlike ignorant people that just decide to host it and unknownly bastardize it

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Way to tell the world that you’re a jerk.
Dumbass

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by LZAA: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is that helinues grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by fayruka(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
Bros congrats o but honestly abeg, I feel all these are private na. must you announce it to the world?
That's the negative effect of social media bro. Then dey do am, I must do am too

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Bogii: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
Bros congrats o but honestly abeg, I feel all these are private na. must you announce it to the world?
The guy must be from ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Enchantaurl(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Glo data plans

♻750mb= ₦300
♻1.25gb= ₦500
♻2.5gb ₦1000
♻5.0gb=₦2000

Call or WhatsApp me on 09098428488

All valid for a month
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by davillian(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
You want her to get pregnant first but must you now tell everyone...
Truly NL has got some people that their brain has gone north.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Starboyyy: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
OP, erm honestly, in as much as I really would have loved to say "Congratulations", but this is just wrong undecided

1.Firstly, you shouldn't tell a woman you insist she must get pregnant before you 'do anything' I. e Marriage, I already see a loophole in your coming marriage, I'm not a prophet of doom.

2. Secondly, it's morally wrong to then post your pregnant fiancee on social media like this, there are certain things to be sensitive & discreet about.

I honestly advise you to sit down and have a proper thinking, make sure you are in love with this woman and not in love with 'her fertility', days of trials are coming. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow! You are going to swallow real insult this afternoon, I salute your courage in posting these

I guess that must mean you are really serious about it

On the other hand, the mod who moved this to front page is a very funny person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Benyork4(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
The kids are happy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Hifeylove: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Honestly I don’t know why I kept zooming in one of these pics..!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
So that your baby daily meal
formation won't be
0 0 1
No food in the morning
No food in the afternoon
Only in the evening

Hahahahaha na so your own formation be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.