Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (60800 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Mariangeles(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Solvik(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
I wish your wife to be a safe delivery but pls, next time don't make private things a public affair mature minds don't act like you just did.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op I don't know how to classify you.

So woman must getbelle for you before you marry am sad who exactly are you undecided
According to pocohantas this one will be a horseband

Lmao. I won't lie to you, I found the pictures very adorable. They don't look like they have much, but they seem contented and happy. It kinda made me look past his condition of her getting pregnant. The pictures show that there is a woman for every man.

Those ones complaining of materialistic girls, are probably going for slay queens.

izzou:
Nothing wey Pocohantas no go see for nairaland grin

I like grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by QuickStandard: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

Congrats, but I will advice you take the photos down.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Teejayphillip(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

Baba sef wan trend grin grin grin.....

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by 2nattie(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

Would you want same to be done to your daughter?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Lastmankc(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

Op nah so dem go give your own pikin belle.he goat.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by SocialJustice: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
Bros congrats o but honestly abeg, I feel all these are private na. must you announce it to the world?
Everybody wants to be famous for even a day.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by sharpwriter(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
yettymuse:
BILLS go soon clear the excitement for your eyes!! It’s only a matter of time grin

Lol... I cannot laugh ooo cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by ipain: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
nellyelitz:
What do u wish to achieve with this post, can't u just choose what to share in the public space? And what makes u so proud by demanding she get pregnant before marrying her. People knowadays don't care about their privacies anymore.
The guys wants to be popular na

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by monimekaz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

God punish poverty ..Poverty bad

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by khyron: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pavore9:

The hypocrisy is that you as a father will feel like killing the guy who flaunts your daughter's pregnancy like a trophy as a mere boyfriend as you just did and it reeks of low self-esteem.

You definitely right...am suspecting he's up to a bet
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Gudlite: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
I Pity the girl that accepted this condition for marriage and proud to take pictures with you and expose it to public without paying her dowry
What happens in case of still birth and may need to wait for like two years before Conceiving again( God Forbid).
Your kind will throw her out.You wanted Baby factory not really a companion

I Wish her safe delivery and many more children because that is the only condition to keep her marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by delishpot: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

She is desperate. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by delishpot: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

She is desperate. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

ugwusunday:

She is a desperate. Tufiakwa!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by johnpablo541(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

i thought you had a baby in 2016. you created a thread celebrating the arrival of a baby in 2016 so what happened

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by joyandfaith: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

are you sure you actually impregnated her?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Somebody down the road will also insist that your daughter gets pregnant before marrying her.

Some men's brains just work in reverse. Is your wife only good for childbearing, for you to insist she must get pregnant before you marry her?
The biggest fault is the lady's though. It is when a woman is probably no more than a mere dependant that a man will give her an ultimatum like that and she will still stay there.

This generation should at least pretend that we are better than the generation of our fathers.

ugwusunday:

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Amarabae(f): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
The first two pictures are not necessary!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
ireneidiva:

Wife?
Wife's?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by AmazingELixir: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin grin

OP

Sharp shooter no time to waste
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by ultimatekint(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
The Most Senseless Couple of the Century.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by thundafire: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
A very senseless post,.........the lady doesn’t look happy at all. I hope you don’t pull some domestic violence stunts on her.
greatnaija01:
Bros congrats o but honestly abeg, I feel all these are private na. must you announce it to the world?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by pope191: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jgoldie:
Everything about the picture is just blaaaaa like blaa blaa blaa blaa

I don't know how to put it....kinda look odd.

Congratulations to the mom

Nairalanders guy are so fucking fugly,I get to meet 2 to 3 guys and all the enthusiasm disappeared...I don't know,maybe it's high expectations on how they present themselves on this platform but real life they are just blaaa

To ya'all,the first thing people noticed about you are your shoes...Get quality shoes to wear and your sins are forgiven

Waka waka
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by femi4: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:

And after everything ...if she lose the preggy, you ll divorce her

How I wish she can give you condition too like....."you must have duplex before anything "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by praz001(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
omokoginimi:
I almost thought op and partner were crippled until I saw the last picture

Please add ‘Graphics’ to the topic

Wetin Amina no go see while selling Nunu

Lol......
Once in while social media " i dey there"

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by 8stargeneral: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
whatz meaning of this
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Akalia(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jgoldie:
Everything about the picture is just blaaaaa like blaa blaa blaa blaa

I don't know how to put it....kinda look odd.

Congratulations to the mom

Nairalanders guy are so fucking fugly,I get to meet 2 to 3 guys and all the enthusiasm disappeared...I don't know,maybe it's high expectations on how they present themselves on this platform but real life they are just blaaa

To ya'all,the first thing people noticed about you are your shoes...Get quality shoes to wear and your sins are forgiven
you don't have exceptional looks yourself; more like pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.