Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (60783 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by idonhammer: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Viicfuntop post=84590876][/quote]

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Viicfuntop(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=84593024][/quote]

Are you crazy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by edoairways: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by sexyhalima: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Very ugly people
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by shogsman(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
What in fuckz name is this
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
hmmmmm, you are starting your family on a wrong foundation, no genuine man of God will go against the Word of God, that we should keep our self pure and our bed undefiled.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bbbwings:

Carry ya load o
We no want

Lol ndi Hausa come and take

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
yettymuse:
Bills go soon clear the excitement for your eyes!! It’s only a matter of time grin
lol, he should be prepared for that, but what he did is wrong.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by akdjr(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulation bro. As a matter of fact, the day my wife was confirmed PG I was like so na d same semens wey person de split on some butt that year turn to baby so. Probably some of those ones fit be twin sef. Indeed Millions of babies are prevented from forming on a daily basis.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Olude193: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why force her to be pregnant before you are committed to her..

You must be a bully

I hope you have something doing that will be feeding her...

People are doing pre-wedding pictures you also want join the wagon

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by bimbim75: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
nellyelitz:
What do u wish to achieve with this post, can't u just choose what to share in the public space? And what makes u so proud by demanding she get pregnant before marrying her. People knowadays don't care about their privacies anymore.
people are going insane everyday!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by alexola20(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Liposure: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats.dont fail 2 take care of mother n child
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Lugianostar(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
It can't be pre wedding pix but a post sexual pixel!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by deebrain(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wish your woman safe delivery.

To be frank, this is the first pre wedding picture I'm not into at all.

Sir, this should be private.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by midnighter(f): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lugianostar:
It can't be pre wedding pix but a post sexual pixel!!!!

Lol you nearly made me spit out my water

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by faceland: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why you wait until her stomach grew big?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Miracle7998(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Weldon Mr no joker or Mr she must get pregnant

Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.[/quote]
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Uzorgod(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
You can't be my brother, if not I'll disown you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
You've been together for "some years now" and you didn't trust her enough to marry her first before getting her pregnant? Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by idonhammer: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
You lack home training that is why upon all your beautiful, you are still single searching on Instagram and Twitter.You need to change your attitude dear.

Viicfuntop:

Are you crazy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Viicfuntop(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
idonhammer:
You lack home training that is why upon all your beautiful, you are still single searching on Instagram and Twitter.You need to change your attitude dear.

Ode child
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by idonhammer: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
That is the problem.You think everything ends on social media. If the person I saw on your profile is you then your beauty is useless.

Viicfuntop:

Ode child
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Blissbath(f): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Asin
greatnaija01:
Bros congrats o but honestly abeg, I feel all these are private na. must you announce it to the world?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by johnpablo541(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
theButterfly:
You've been together for "some years now" and you didn't trust her enough to marry her first before getting her pregnant? Na wa ooo.
that is his second child self, he celebrated his first child on nairaland some years ago, I don't know if it is with the same woman, here are the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Zinny25(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
na wa... must u snap picture?

pre wedding ko post wedding ni

anyways congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by doggedfighter(f): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

Though I'm Igbo it's terrible how Yorubas are collecting the blame for the crazy guy. Whoops!

He's Igbo though we can dash you people if you want
Nsukka to be precise grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.

Ugwu Sunday, what "well" again do you want us to wish you? The only "well" we can wish you is to properly marry her before that baby drops. This your 'next year' is not defined.
Don't make her a baby mama
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by mekybabe1: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Shameless man. I guess you're also waiting to see whether She'll birth a boy or girl before marrying her. Your level of exposure must be very low and the Lady must have been desperate too. To think you are proud to even announce this rubbish. SMH.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Kingmathers(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
mikkycoins:
Nigerians and copy copy
Must you show us her bump?

But you must be a sharp striker like Messi for displaying your trophy to the whole world.
I have a feeling that you'll get 6 more Balon d ors with this woman.

Congrats and more grease to your elbow
Lolz, op prolly saw a celeb and thought "yes!!! This is exactly what I'm gon' do"

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by doggedfighter(f): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
johnpablo541:
that is his second child self, he celebrated his first child on nairaland some years ago, I don't know if it is with the same woman, here are the pictures.
Are you kidding me?? I doubt if it's the same woman. That place looks like his father's house.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Tofuture(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.