Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,117 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana (444 Views)

Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana by osifoblessingme: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Son of the first president of Ghana Dr. Kwame Krumah, Sekou Nkrumah has bared his teeth at lovers of African movies saying it makes them stupid.

According to Dr. Sekou, Africa movies are full of ghosts, something he does not believe in and as such people who watch those movies are of the conviction that ghosts truly exist in this world.

“I don’t believe in ghosts. You watch too many African movies! Those movies make you stupid”, he responded to a comment by one Mohammed Aboagye, a known National Democratic Congress (NDC) activist who warned that the ghost of his late father would haunt him.

“I’m just imagining the kind of slaps Sekou Nkrumah will get from his father Dr. Kwame Nkrumah if they meet somewhere. His thoughts are like those who overthrew the father. #Bonsam”, Mohamed Aboagye posted earlier.

Sekou’s comment comes at a point where Ghanaians are complaining of the collapse of the movie industry which used to be very vibrant some years ago.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/watching-african-movies-makes-one.html

Re: Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana by osifoblessingme: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana by Davash222(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
I hate to say this but I think he's right!

1 Like

Re: Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana by ruththeprincess(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Lol grin Ok
Re: Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana by donstan18: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
This one be like low budget Fulani man.
Re: Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Warns Angela Okorie And Jaruma In New Video Exposes Them(video / Watch Viral Video Of Cardi B Singing Timaya’s “I Cant Kill Myself / Davido- Sweet In The Middle Ft Wurld, Naira Marley, Zlatan(official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.