Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? (1894 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
For life, my beautiful children, my amazing parents and amazing siblings. I'm blessed.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Bola146(f): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2019
DESAN:
my story is similar . We get there soonest dear. Be strong

Amen
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by kayusely70(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Im grateful to God for making me survive a grave ailment, though very expensive to buy the drugs and still looking for assistance to replace them.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Grateful for the gift of life and for Jehovah's patience.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
DESAN:
my story is similar . We get there soonest dear. Be strong

Stop investing in guys, don't u have family members u can invest in. ladies will never learn.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
roughdiamond:
For leaving Nigeria
Were u finally enter Las Las.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Ephraimryder(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
2019 has been my best year yet at just 18 y/o.
Backward to 10 june 2019 on a monday one day after my birthday and also my friend(same name and age) birthday,we decided to celebrate with some other of our friends at a bar(big mistake) that was the day i first smoked and swore it would be the last, when i got home that night i revaluated my life and choice of friends. Little by little i started distancing myself from them,bought books on personal development and started learning online skills,followed people of high intelligence on facebook eg John Obidi.
Long story short from that time 10th june till now ive used three laptops and six phones and my parent bought none of them for me,most were gift to me by people who saw my industriousness.All in all i thank God for life,sense,and good company(superbikers and business minds.Most of them double and triple my age).
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Akposb(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Grateful for all I have learnt this year. I went to new places and learnt new things. I believe I can only get better especially with my breath intact.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by DESAN(f): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
iamloyalty:

Stop investing in guys, don't u have family members u can invest in. ladies will never learn.
adviser pls advice ur self
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24am On Dec 08, 2019
My wonderful family! cool
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
DESAN:
adviser pls advice ur self
Sorry.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2019
shocked
roughdiamond:
For leaving Nigeria
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Jamesbally: 5:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Bola146:
I have many reasons to be grateful to God Almighty..
My ex I invested in many duped me and left me with nothing this year, I ran into debts ( still paying it), I would have taken my own life since July but God kept me moving, families and friends were no where to be found ( they have warned me to keep away from him but I never listened to them), through all the challenges, I was never sick nor rushed to the hospital despite my bp God has been so faithful to me ....... I give Him all the glory, praise and adoration...

Sorry about this.

Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by shestrong(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Grateful 4 life.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by phillippians(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
It was a wonderful and prosperous 2019.
-Had my wedding June this year
-Had my pretty daughter Sept this year
-Bought my first Car Dec this year
-Sound health, maximum Protection, God too much abeg. Hoping for a better year 2020. God be praised!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by egopersonified(f): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
I experienced a miracle this year, was in shock for a few days, because it was beyond my expectation.

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy
egopersonified:
I experienced a miracle this year, was in shock for a few days, because it was beyond my expectation.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by kayusely70(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2019
kayusely70:
Im grateful to God for making me survive a grave ailment, though very expensive to buy the drugs and still looking for assistance to replace them.
God is indeed wonderful.

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by kayusely70(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2019
phillippians:
-Sound health, maximum Protection, God too much abeg. Hoping for a better year 2020. God be praised!!!
God shall make them permanent and do more
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
smiley
phillippians:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? / At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? / How Do I Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.