Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,300 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS (38171 Views)

Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Vivos: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Davido was in Asaba as at 3am Sunday morning bcoz of his concert.... I think the whole schedule clashed

4 Likes

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by blowjohn(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
harkandey:
but davido should have tell them before when he knew he may not have their time. grin cheesy

We celebrities don't roll like that.
Like if u invite me to ur show and I don't show up, u should be at least happy that I even thought about showing up.
Understood?
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by panmunium(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Davido had no reason not to show up, he has loads of fans within that location, that hall was filled to the brim only for fans to be disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by id4sho(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
boys scatter d venue sha, boys no get chill

3 Likes

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
tell the fan. may dey go hustle
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by osothermal(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Northern Nigeria is not safe for any performing artist.

Richdad
Foolish talk

3 Likes

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Mokason28: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Thank God he didn't show up, course i won't be surprised if some of them troop in with their cows to the concert.
Hahahahaaahaa you are not a Christian
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by osothermal(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Thank God he didn't show up, course i won't be surprised if some of them troop in with their cows to the concert.
You don't know anything about Jos so just STFU

4 Likes

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
ForbesHomesNG:
You Don't Want To Miss This! Get In Touch With Us Today....(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Jimbadly: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
nairafame:
30billion Gang king, Papa Ifeanyi, Davido failed to show up for Jos Chillin mega fiesta held on Sunday 1st December after promising severally to be in Jos Plateau State.

Davido who was built to visit the cold city of Jos for the first time to grace the stage at the biggest and most consistent concert brand in the northern half of Nigeria Jos

The event had a list of stars including Classiq, Faze, Shanawa, Dr Smith, Atela, Style Plus and many more who made it worth while but for the failure of the main act Davido, the venue was filled with unhappy fans who felt slighted after all the postings and videos made before the event of confirm a shut down live with Davido.

Jos Chillin' Mega Fiesta: Davido Live! takes place at Mees Palace Event Center on the 1st of December, 2019, barely 11 months after the last edition, making it the first time the concert will hold twice in one year.

Jos Chillin' is a tourism promotion and human capital development initiative of Mees Palace and Buckwyld Media, in partnership with Plateau State Government.

See People Reactions Below

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/davido-fails-his-fans-in-jos-for-not.html

"Was billed to visit" not "built to visit".

2 Likes

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by tck2000(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
yeman2012:
grin
Please,what does Her Woo Shoe Bee Lie mean?
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Equity15(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
lmao grin I tell that my friend that davido will never come..I'm not surprised
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
JerryLegend:
Una pay 1.5k Naira you wan see Davido grin grin
oga na 3k regular,10k vip,300k table for ten

1 Like

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Shaprara: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ask the show promoter oo

nairafame:
30billion Gang king, Papa Ifeanyi, Davido failed to show up for Jos Chillin mega fiesta held on Sunday 1st December after promising severally to be in Jos Plateau State.

Davido who was built to visit the cold city of Jos for the first time to grace the stage at the biggest and most consistent concert brand in the northern half of Nigeria Jos

The event had a list of stars including Classiq, Faze, Shanawa, Dr Smith, Atela, Style Plus and many more who made it worth while but for the failure of the main act Davido, the venue was filled with unhappy fans who felt slighted after all the postings and videos made before the event of confirm a shut down live with Davido.

Jos Chillin' Mega Fiesta: Davido Live! takes place at Mees Palace Event Center on the 1st of December, 2019, barely 11 months after the last edition, making it the first time the concert will hold twice in one year.

Jos Chillin' is a tourism promotion and human capital development initiative of Mees Palace and Buckwyld Media, in partnership with Plateau State Government.

See People Reactions Below

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/davido-fails-his-fans-in-jos-for-not.html

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Balogunodua(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Oga jos is nt lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by lexy2014: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
immaculatengang:

Please stop giving excuses on behalf of David as if you were asked to.

Were u at d concert?
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by danshadrach: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2019
ImpregnaTor:

You're a FUUUUUOOOOOOOL. Go and get brain. The same Jos produced Psquare, MI, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Six foot plus, Scales, Eldee, Asa, even 2face just to mention but a few. And ur here talking nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by virginchaser(m): 1:52am On Dec 03, 2019
I am not holding brief for Davido but this look like a logistic problem in terms of air travel.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07am On Dec 03, 2019
id4sho:
boys scatter d venue sha,
boys no get chill

and i fully understand them, if they were not advised beforehand that Davido was not coming any longer... as we all know most bought their tickets solely because of him.

virginchaser:
I am not holding brief for Davido but this look like a logistic problem in terms of air travel.

logistic issues like how exactly?! the dude was performing that same night in Asaba, isnt it?
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Imma0511: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2019
That's how stars do, tacha and peruzzi was invited, tacha came, that was how peruzzi did to the people of benin, 3 weeks ago, he was paid millions for grand opening at a club in Benin, he failed and did a video apologizing because he promise to come the other week, the same thing happen , them pay flight ticket twice for him to show up the first day e no come, second time e no still come, make e return money e no gree return . My padi bash money, like this the CEO of the club Wan enter lagos go find peruzzi. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by subcbouy: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2019
osothermal:
You don't know anything about Jos so just STFU
Fulanis have invaded Jos environs to some extend that Gong naw speak hausa
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by songzDaniel01(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Geminita1:
Jos people are too quiet, when you are quiet people take you for granted.
only say what u know. if we riot would it bring Davido.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by osothermal(m): 5:23am On Dec 03, 2019
subcbouy:
Stop displaying your ignorance here. If you want to know about Jos , visit jos before you assume. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by fidelflex07: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2019
obviously, you've never been to Jos. exhibiting your ignorance to the whole world.[/b][b][i][/i].
ImpregnaTor:
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Younggeneral: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2019
GuestLog:
What did you expect from a city where the only one flight comes in daily at 12pm then the airport closes. Who will attend to Davido's private jet when he arrives at 11pm?
U most be joking we waited for him till after 12 mid night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Cutezt(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2019
subcbouy:

You know 0.001% about Jos, Y'all just keep wallowing in your ignorance and gulp down what ever the media tells you guys which in most times are exaggerated and false, go and get a first hand experience and stop dwelling on "dem say".

1 Like

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Zinny25(f): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2019
who Davido epp sef I'm still thinking of who to buy Christmas clothes, shoe and bag to match for me, that 3k would have gone a long way
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by amaks: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Davido just insulted them and their intelligence. Disrespect, with no regards. Too bad. And to think he has lots of fans there.
He could get sued for this. It's also fraud.
He also wants to begin to damage his reputation if he's not careful. How he manages and handles this blunder will tell a lot for his future career.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by don4real18(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Did Styleplus sing "if I could run away" cos I really need to run away from Naija

1 Like

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by harkandey(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2019
grossintel:

But Davido should have told them before when he knew he may not have their time.
plz can you save that your correction for your unborn kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.