Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS (38176 Views)

Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by GuestLog: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Younggeneral:

U most be joking we waited for him till after 12 mid night
What I'm saying is that he might have other reasons why he chose not to come. Even if he decided to come, there won't be airport officials to traffic his flight and permit him for landing at night in Haifan.

That would've have been another challenge besides the fact that he had other shows booked on that same date. One or more shows was bound to flop.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Faaruk(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Did you check the first frame in this main post? I guess no,

Davido himself confirmed he'd be going to Enugu , Asaba and Jos.

Originalsly:
He failed to show up....why? Were the terms of agreement settled by the promoters?...or their intention was to use his name to draw crowd and sell tickets and then pull out of the agreement at the last moment? We have no side of the story.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Thank God he didn't show up, course i won't be surprised if some of them troop in with their cows to the concert.
Nawa o.. See special stupid man
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by subcbouy: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cutezt:

You know 0.001% about Jos, Y'all just keep wallowing in your ignorance and gulp down what ever the media tells you guys which in most times are exaggerated and false, go and get a first hand experience and stop dwelling on "dem say".
Is not Hausa spoken everywhere in Jos?
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by subcbouy: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
osothermal:
Stop displaying your ignorance here. If you want to know about Jos , visit jos before you assume. Thanks
Tell us if Hausa haven't invaded Jos metropolitan city.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by danshadrach: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
subcbouy:
Tell us if Hausa haven't invaded Jos metropolitan city.

Have u ever been to Jos? If yes mention 3 places u visited in the Jo's metropolitan that u know.

If u can't den shut up and don't talk about wat u don't know about.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by subcbouy: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
danshadrach:

Have u ever been to Jos? If yes mention 3 places u visited in the Jo's metropolitan that u know.

If u can't den shut up and don't talk about wat u don't know about.
hehehe you Haven't answered my question.
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by Younggeneral: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
GuestLog:
What I'm saying is that he might have other reasons why he chose not to come. Even if he decided to come, there won't be airport officials to traffic his flight and permit him for landing at night in Haifan.

That would've have been another challenge besides the fact that he had other shows booked on that same date. One or more shows was bound to flop.
what am trying to tell u is dat I work in that airport I went to bed after 1 am waiting for his arrival
Re: Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS by GuestLog: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Younggeneral:
what am trying to tell u is dat I work in that airport I went to bed after 1 am waiting for his arrival
I'm VERY sure I know you if your work requires you to be close to passengers and courier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again" / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" / Nothing Interesting As Rocking My Husband's Shirts - Iyke Ogbonna's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.