Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,399 members, 7,839,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape (3765 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Pedophile Mum / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Which is back to where we are all trying to run from:

That women are beneath men.

Only children or mentally impaired people are expected not to think their decisions through and take responsibility for their actions.

crackhaus:

Ideally, they both raped and took advantage of each other.

But between a drunk man and a drunk woman, guess who is supposed to have more clarity? cheesy
Same reason why leadership remains indisputably the natural territory of a certain gender.
grin

cheesycheesy
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

I don't discard it as lies, but I perfectly understand those who do.

It can't be proven to be true, it can't be proven to be a lie...hence, I remain indifferent. Of course for a romantic partner or family member, it's deeper...but it still won't be more than empathy and assistance to bring healing.

The line between rape and consensual sex is just too thin and I have known this for a very long time. During my wild days, I would never have sex with any girl who was struggling or resisting, same thing now. I subconsciously have always been averse to giving a woman sexual power over me which is how I interpreted the act of cajoling her to have sex with me - if she no want, brother man will jejely go to sleep, stretch well, and snore very loudly.

And I was not even doing that to avoid crossing the rape line because this was way before the debate of consent/no-consent became widespread. I guess I have just always been woke and very protective of my self-pride, before one daughter of belial will wake up the next morning to tell me how I made her have sex when she never wanted to. grin

Thank God for your life, brother Crackhaus.

I was brought up to avoid stories that touch and send clear signals.

I remember when I was still friends with hubby and he went home. As per fresher, different guys wanted to try their luck.

This brother asked he out and after saying no, he insisted. I said 'OK, pay for my pictures' to put him off. I later had to develop better rejection mechanisms.

He did and came to my off campus house (we lived on adjacent streets). He said I should follow him home to 'drink tea' and I ran back to my house. My cousins though I was crazy (I am sure they still do grin).

I might be 17+ but I instinctively knew that it did not make sense following someone to his house to drink tea. I knew it was wrong even though my cousins urged me on.

Ladies should engage their intuition more.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I wanted to draw this statement out of you.

I know you don't care about the man's consent; all you care about is the woman's consent.

Except the modern definition of rape has changed, rape is sex without consent.

If they are both drunk irrespective of the degree of drunkenness, they 'raped' themselves or sensibly had drunken sex.

Whether they have buyer's remorse the next morning is a different thing.

If a lady wants to avoid the situation above, the solution is to avoid getting drunk outside the comfort of safety.

Why do people think such things are enjoyment and fun anyways?

The bold is me thinking aloud.

All these snearios are taking away a woman's capacity to think and make the right decisions for herself.

Which is back to where we are all trying to run from:

That women are beneath men.

Only children or mentally impaired people are expected not to think their decisions through and take responsibility for their actions.

What you asked me before

bukatyne:

I wish it were a competition; it is not.

A drunk man forcing himself on a drunk woman is what?

So even though the drunk man has enough clarity of mind to force the woman we should still blame the woman for raping him? Even when she was forced?

Na real wa ooo

You yourself mentioned on this thread that a drunk person who commits murder can't be absolved of murder became they were drunk so I dont understand how a man who forced a drunk woman, the man in this situation being the initiator and perpetrator of forced unconsented sex,

how is he the one being raped?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

What a way to blame the victim.

Fierry are you seeing something! grin

Tell me why is it that when women have a crush on a guy they start uttering crap to impress him? I was just wondering about it because of something that happened in my school before

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

You know, all these 'laws' recently created to 'protect' women seems great until you discover that they all imply women cannot be trusted to think and take responsibility for their actions.

People now sound more whinny, more it's not my fault, more bla bla bla.

How can a normal thinking girl claim not know when a heterosexual guy is interested in sleeping with her?

Why would you go to his house, request for stuffs (you know he will be malleable to give because he wants you), go on a date with him when you do not want to sleep with him?

I fear for the next generation because they women who can't take responsibility train responsible and accountable children.

It is not like the guys are any better.

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

What victim?

I don't know, but let me guess

Maybe the rape victim undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

What you asked me before

So even though the drunk man has enough clarity of mind to force the woman we should still blame the woman for raping him? Even when she was forced?

Na real wa ooo

You yourself mentioned on this thread that a drunk person who commits murder can't be absolved of murder became they were drunk so I dont understand how a man who forced a drunk woman, the man in this situation being the initiator and perpetrator of forced unconsented sex,

how is he the one being raped?

I asked you if a drunk person would be absolved of murder, I did not state they would.

Two different things.

What if the man was as drunk as the woman and made a move on her? Is it still rape?

The fact you keep hammering on the man while drunk having the presence of mind to seek the drunk ladies' consent is not in tune with your signature.

It means you expect higher or better from the man. Why?

Because to whom much is given, more is expected.

It means you acknowledge that men have more 'insert whatever' than women.

This perceptual stage of victim hood for women doesn't bode well for us.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Fierry are you seeing something! grin

Tell me why is it that when women have a crush on a guy they start uttering crap to impress him? I was just wondering about it because of something that happened in my school before

grin grin grin

Those are just silly women because women should not be trying to impress their crush at all. That's you showing green lights, which means you are giving him the permission to rape you. In fact, you should not even smile at your crush. That could also be you sending green light signals.

Let those who have ears hear o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Thank God for your life, brother Crackhaus.

I was brought up to avoid stories that touch and send clear signals.

I remember when I was still friends with hubby and he went home. As per fresher, different guys wanted to try their luck.

This brother asked he out and after saying no, he insisted. I said 'OK, pay for my pictures' to put him off. I later had to develop better rejection mechanisms.

He did and came to my off campus house (we lived on adjacent streets). He said I should follow him home to 'drink tea' and I ran back to my house. My cousins though I was crazy (I am sure they still do grin).

I might be 17+ but I instinctively knew that it did not make sense following someone to his house to drink tea. I knew it was wrong even though my cousins urged me on.

Ladies should engage their intuition more.
In your cousins' eyes, you were probably a dull boring girl who didn't know how to have fun. grin

It's their type that will go to campus parties or clubs, get drunk, then come back to start complaining about one guy who kept touching them inappropriately on the dance floor.
Zero responsibility.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

In your cousins' eyes, you were probably a dull boring girl who didn't know how to have fun. grin

It's their type that will go to campus parties or clubs, get drunk, then come back to start complaining about one guy who kept touching them inappropriately on the dance floor.
Zero responsibility.

I got my ears full on how I was not enjoying my youth from different people.

I am following one boy, I am tying myself down, I should groove before I get married bla bla bla.

Let's just say we were trained from a very early age to live an intentional life.

No 'just have fun'; everything you do or don't do go into building your life.

I discovered myself and realized I neither have the strength or patience to go from pillar to post. I rather get it right once and build on it.

I also have a very sensitive conscience and I don't want anything to tamper with my peace of mind. I also don't want to be a victim of anything out of my stupidity undecided
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

You know, all these 'laws' recently created to 'protect' women seems great until you discover that they all imply women cannot be trusted to think and take responsibility for their actions.

People now sound more whinny, more it's not my fault, more bla bla bla.

How can a normal thinking girl claim not know when a heterosexual guy is interested in sleeping with her?

Why would you go to his house, request for stuffs (you know he will be malleable to give because he wants you), go on a date with him when you do not want to sleep with him?

I fear for the next generation because they women who can't take responsibility train responsible and accountable children.

It is not like the guys are any better.

About the gender-protective laws, believe me, every intuitive person already knows what it implies.
It implies that the gender being protected in cases where both genders are culpable, is by consequence of the law, the weaker gender with little or no responsibility to think and make good decisions.

Many clear-thinking people already know this but just prefer keeping mute to remain politically correct.

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

Those are just silly women because women should not be trying to impress their crush at all. That's you showing green lights, which means you are giving him the permission to rape you. In fact, you should not even smile at your crush. That could also be you sending green light signals.

Your attempt at lightening the suitation is funny.

If a lady is crushing on a guy and the guy is not interested in her (sex, real relationship, marriage) etc, that guy will avoid the lady till eternity.

He will not go to her house, not entertain her calls, not give her green light, not collect anything from her.

Depending on his finesse, he will tell the babe he is not interested.

Maybe ladies should actually learn that from men.

In retrospect, thank you for the example.

Cc: CHoccolaTE
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

About the gender-protective laws, believe me, every intuitive person already knows what it implies.
It implies that the gender being protected in cases where both genders are culpable, is by consequence of the law, the weaker gender with little or no responsibility to think and make good decisions.

Many clear-thinking people already know this but just prefer keeping mute to remain politically correct.

I read some of them and I cringe:

How did women get here?

Some universities in the US even have 'safe spacies' where ladies run to when they feel overwhelmed or 'victimized' by their fellow male classmates?

What happened to the ladies who would gang up and shame guys who jumped from one friend to another or messed up and they gave themselves high five later?

University and Sec Schl were drama filled with plots and counterplots from male and females before perpetual victim hood.

Now they run into 'safe spaces' and cry.

No wonder depression is on the high side.

If a lady can't handle her male classmates in college, how would she face life's challenges?

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I got my ears full on how I was not enjoying my youth from different people.

I am following one boy, I am tying myself down, I should groove before I get married bla bla bla.

Let's just say we were trained from a very early age to live an intentional life.

No 'just have fun'; everything you do or don't do go into building your life.

I discovered myself and realized I neither have the strength or patience to go from pillar to post. I rather get it right once and build on it.

I also have a very sensitive conscience and I don't want anything to tamper with my peace of mind. I also don't want to be a victim of anything out of my stupidity undecided
While some may be of the opinion that your lifestyle then was not exciting enough, I personally feel that for a lady, this is always the better alternative. Yes, for a lady - and as much as it seems like I'm creating different standards for the sexes, I make no apology for it because it is what it is.

I lived the life as you would say - the youthful exuberance, the fun, the 'grooving'...knew all the 'lit' places, the koros, the jungles, etc
But I can attest for a fact that males are simply better equipped for all of this. Females on the other hand and in the same situations, will be subject to so many vices which they have little control over.

This is why I have always been weary of women who have made it their unofficial job to tackle inequality in social vices. On the one hand, they want it and yet on the other hand, will not take responsibility for the consequences that can come as a result of indulging in those vices.
So what gives, I wonder.

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I read some of them and I cringe:

How did women get here?

Some universities in the US even have 'safe spacies' where ladies run to when they feel overwhelmed or 'victimized' by their fellow male classmates?

What happened to the ladies who would gang up and shame guys who jumped from one friend to another or messed up and they gave themselves high five later?

University and Sec Schl were drama filled with plots and counterplots from male and females before perpetual victim hood.

Now they run into 'safe spaces' and cry.

No wonder depression is on the high side.

If a lady can't handle her male classmates in college, how would she face life's challenges?
This is exactly what 'woke' women are being taught to see as normal these days - complete lack of responsibility to themselves and their bad decisions. Some man, some religion, some tradition, some society, is always to be held responsible.
It's the reason they are becoming more angry, more unhappy, more depressed, more lonely even while having men in their lives, and in extreme cases, more suicidal.

Victimhood is a mask and it has a choking effect because a victim who has not accepted responsibility for their part in the circumstances, remains a prisoner to themselves and that 4X4ft prison will only continue getting smaller as they get older.

No one can heal under a mask (victimhood), wounds need air (responsibility).

6 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

Lol
You didnt code me well

There is also one woman on Nairaland who writes all sorts of funny stuff when her crush is around but never mind about that now smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Lol
You didnt code me well

There is also one woman on Nairaland who writes all sorts of funny stuff when her crush is around but never mind about that now smiley

Lmaooooo!!! Oh my gosh, I totally got it wrong! Loool grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now it all makes sense grin

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

Lmaooooo!!! Oh my gosh, I totally got it wrong! Loooö grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now it all makes sense grin

See, I knew you were a sharp babe grin

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

See, I knew you were a sharp babe grin

Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by ibkayee(f): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I wish it were a competition; it is not.

A drunk man forcing himself on a drunk woman is what?
bukatyne:

I am wondering because the drunk man was unable to give his consent and can claim to be raped too.
Your initial question mentioned forcing though, second post makes it seem like you’re just talking about two drunk people having sex, which isn’t the same, c’mon now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
So many contradictory posts in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Prettiedame: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
When I saw the creator of the thread, I didn't bother. I knew she would start off like she knows what she is saying, before she starts contradicting herself in an attempt to sound logical to her male cheerleaders

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by ibkayee(f): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prettiedame:
When I saw the creator of the thread, I didn't bother. I knew she would start off like she knows what she is saying, before she starts contradicting herself in an attempt to sound logical to her male cheerleaders
I’m starting to think she’s a troll bot, it’s too ridiculous to not be. No disrespect Aunty bukatyne ma loool

6 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by doitforyou(f): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bukatyne issa male!

For someone that has been married with kids for a considerable number of time is always missing in threads that need the in-depth knowledge and experience of a woman with that profile. If he’s in such threads, he reels out questionnaires for the OP.

Ignore him, this is what he wants and lives for, back and forth with (f)s in the family section.

No pick-me has such an abhorrent view on rape.

10 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lmao.. cheesycheesy

Oh dear... Bukatyne, the Whomping Willows are on you again, please step wisely and don't bite. Ad hominem is always the usual retort in a bid to discredit an argument that can't be met with cojones.

Some are disputing your sex, some claim you have a crush, others are simply looking for holes in your statements.

Some people forget you have been here for quite a while and have evolved/adjusted your views instead of remaining stuck, this is what some of us know as growth - unlearning, delearning, and relearning. I can personally attest to your metamorphosis over the years, so please DON'T BITE. cheesy

The most ridiculous would be the crush and gender accusations. cheesycheesy
These termites don't seem to realize that other users might know you outside here.

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
doitforyou:
Bukatyne issa male!

For someone that has been married with kids for a considerable number of time is always missing in threads that need the in-depth knowledge and experience of a woman with that profile. If he’s in such threads, he reels out questionnaires for the OP.

Ignore him, this is what he wants and lives for, back and forth with (f)s in the family section.

No pick-me has such an abhorrent view on rape.

I think she's a female, but a confused one. This is not the first time she created controversy threads about rape. She's just so.... clueless

7 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by doitforyou(f): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

I think she's a female, but a confused one. This is not the first time she created controversy threads about rape. She's just so.... clueless

lol at clueless.

Well, now that we know ‘she’ craves attention from rape threads, then it’s best we don’t feed that craving.

At the end of the day ‘she’s’ a non-factor. There are real victims of rape that live in a society where they will never get justice. Let’s continue (for those that do it already) to channel our frustration to where it matters, the politicians and law enforcement that have the power to draft and enforce laws.

9 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
doitforyou:

lol at clueless.

Well, now that we know ‘she’ craves attention from rape threads, then it’s best we don’t feed that craving.

At the end of the day ‘she’s’ a non-factor. There are real victims of rape that live in a society where they will never get justice. Let’s continue (for those that do it already) to channel our frustration to where it matters, the politicians and law enforcement that have the power to draft and enforce laws.

Well said cheesy You're absolutely right

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
So the two lovebirds know each other outside nairaland shocked
More details are unravelling little by little smiley
I always knew he was a huge influence on her style on writing grin
So cute....

5 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

While some may be of the opinion that your lifestyle then was not exciting enough, I personally feel that for a lady, this is always the better alternative. Yes, for a lady - and as much as it seems like I'm creating different standards for the sexes, I make no apology for it because it is what it is.

I lived the life as you would say - the youthful exuberance, the fun, the 'grooving'...knew all the 'lit' places, the koros, the jungles, etc
But I can attest for a fact that males are simply better equipped for all of this. Females on the other hand and in the same situations, will be subject to so many vices which they have little control over.

This is why I have always been weary of women who have made it their unofficial job to tackle inequality in social vices. On the one hand, they want it and yet on the other hand, will not take responsibility for the consequences that can come as a result of indulging in those vices.
So what gives, I wonder.

Hahahaha @ different social rules for the sexes.

This your grooving did not involve the ladies?

I actually hold guys and ladies to the same standards morally.

Maybe that's one of the reasons I am very very very pro-young love.

I didn't want a guy who has been there and done that.

I nor want ajeku.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

This is exactly what 'woke' women are being taught to see as normal these days - complete lack of responsibility to themselves and their bad decisions. Some man, some religion, some tradition, some society, is always to be held responsible.
It's the reason they are becoming more angry, more unhappy, more depressed, more lonely even while having men in their lives, and in extreme cases, more suicidal.

Victimhood is a mask and it has a choking effect because a victim who has not accepted responsibility for their part in the circumstances, remains a prisoner to themselves and that 4X4ft prison will only continue getting smaller as they get older.

No one can heal under a mask (victimhood), wounds need air (responsibility)

@bold:

Very true.

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Your initial question mentioned forcing though, second post makes it seem like you’re just talking about two drunk people having sex, which isn’t the same, c’mon now

The initial post was about 'unconsented' drunk sex. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / Tired Of Husband / Married Woman Under Fire For Going Naked On Tiktok Live (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.