Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape (3759 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Pedophile Mum / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prettiedame:
When I saw the creator of the thread, I didn't bother. I knew she would start off like she knows what she is saying, before she starts contradicting herself in an attempt to sound logical to her male cheerleaders

It would have been wiser you did not comment.

I am sure so many others did same. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
doitforyou:
Bukatyne issa male!

For someone that has been married with kids for a considerable number of time is always missing in threads that need the in-depth knowledge and experience of a woman with that profile. If he’s in such threads, he reels out questionnaires for the OP.

Ignore him, this is what he wants and lives for, back and forth with (f)s in the family section.

No pick-me has such an abhorrent view on rape.

8th wonder of the world.

If this is what I live for, you must also live for monitoring me.

Good you have found your purpose.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:
Lmao.. cheesycheesy

Oh dear... Bukatyne the Whomping Willows are on you again, please step wisely and don't bite. Ad hominem is always the usual retort in a bid to discredit an argument that can't be met with cojones.

Some are disputing your sex, some claim you have a crush, others are simply looking for holes in your statements.

Some people forget you have been here for quite a while and have evolved/adjusted your views instead of remaining stuck, this is what some of us know as growth - unlearning, delearning, and relearning. I can personally attest to your metamorphosis over the years, so please DON'T BITE. cheesy

The most ridiculous would be the crush and gender accusations. cheesycheesy
These termites don't seem to realize that other users might know you outside here.

You know I saw the male and said oh well! Troll? I must be a super active one with a single moniker of over 7yrs.

But a crush? Their senselessness crushed me.

To think I was even using the crush analogy to explain my points.

Sighs.

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Biglittlelois(f): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

You know, all these 'laws' recently created to 'protect' women seems great until you discover that they all imply women cannot be trusted to think and take responsibility for their actions.

People now sound more whinny, more it's not my fault, more bla bla bla.

How can a normal thinking girl claim not know when a heterosexual guy is interested in sleeping with her?

Why would you go to his house, request for stuffs (you know he will be malleable to give because he wants you), go on a date with him when you do not want to sleep with him?

I fear for the next generation because they women who can't take responsibility train responsible and accountable children.

It is not like the guys are any better.

I agree to all you said but @emboldened, you are joking right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
@ CHoccolaTE and fieryy:
Your lives must lack a lot of colour to assume I am crushing of crackhaus because we agree on some gender issues. Perhaps I should assume that ladies who agree with themselves here are also 'crushing' on themselves.

@doitforyou:
I am male! Brilliant of you and as I said earlier, I am happy you have gotten your life's purpose to monitor me. It also seems you lack reasoning else you would know that questioning is a great way to fish out what is really going on so you tackle the issue.

@ibkayee:
I am a troll. An active one for almost 8yrs. Obviously, no comment.

@Prettiedame:
You know how my threads are and still comment, shows you have a lot of time on your hands.

I thank you all for creating half page of senselessness on my thread.

Time up and move along!

Luckily, a lot of young ladies and even guys are reading my posts and learning one or two things to further improve their lives and be morally upright people.

I am sure if I support 'do as you please', immoral living etc., I will be your favorites. I have been there and done that. It is my duty per time to reflect my values in my posts, I am accountable for them.

I will ensure all my posts portray my values per time: virtuousness, moral uprightness, taking of responsibility for your actions, quitting of victimhood mentality and making the right choice.

If you do not stand for the above, don't bother to read my posts: it will continue to reel you up.

I am not here to butter anyone up or join any 'cabal' and no matter your plans, more and more people will come across my posts and other similar posters and pick the right choices.

We have had enough broken and wasted men & women in the society.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I agree to all you said but @emboldened, you are joking right?

I envisioned more of an alcohol fuelled party thingy not a proper sit down eat date jare.

Besides, after a few dates, a lady should know if she is interested in a guy except they are going out as friends.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:01am On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahaha @ different social rules for the sexes.

This your grooving did not involve the ladies?

I actually hold guys and ladies to the same standards morally.

Maybe that's one of the reasons I am very very very pro-young love.

I didn't want a guy who has been there and done that.

I nor want ajeku.
Of course, the life involved the ladies...but now that I think of it, I never actually dated any of those chics I knew as being 'out there having fun'. They were good and fun to be with only on that "grooving" scale, but when it came to dating I always dated the ones who would classify under your category of not being exciting enough.

I honestly don't know what they saw in me. cheesy
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:13am On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

You know I saw the male and said oh well! Troll? I must be a super active one with a single moniker of over 7yrs.

But a crush? Their senselessness crushed me.

To think I was even using the crush analogy to explain my points.

Sighs.
Lol, what a crush.

The same Bukatyne who used to be a staunch card-carrying member of NL's Pseudofeminist & SJW Club, in eternal enmity with me... cheesy
I quite remember being taken aback the first time I noticed you had dialled down and your posts started becoming more 'enlightened'. tongue

The utter dvmbness of those accusations are not even worth a baby's fart.

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by cooooooks(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2019
I thought he said if both are drunk.

So it's a drunk man and a drunk woman.

CHoccolaTE:
Na wa o

OK bukatyne I have agreed

A man forcing himself on a drunk on woman is not rape

A woman being forcefully penetrated after visiting an admirer is not rape too

You win, Buka 2 : Choco 0

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by cooooooks(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2019
who is raping who?

CHoccolaTE:

It's still rape naaa

If the woman was too drunk to give consent and the man had enough self awareness to force a woman who can't consent then it's rape. The man is the one performing the sex acts in this situation so he is the rapist.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by cooooooks(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2019
who is raping who?

What if a drunk lady is responding, on top, etc. Is she then the rapist?

CHoccolaTE:

It's still rape naaa

If the woman was too drunk to give consent and the man had enough self awareness to force a woman who can't consent then it's rape. The man is the one performing the sex acts in this situation so he is the rapist.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by cooooooks(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2019
These newfound 'laws' quickly get discarded.

Look at the US, the fiery faux feminist sexual purity that ostensibly claimed that women had no agency and are always a step away from being raped has subsided greatly.

Fewer women under the age of 30 call themselves feminists in today's generation partly because of this.

bukatyne:

You know, all these 'laws' recently created to 'protect' women seems great until you discover that they all imply women cannot be trusted to think and take responsibility for their actions.

People now sound more whinny, more it's not my fault, more bla bla bla.

How can a normal thinking girl claim not know when a heterosexual guy is interested in sleeping with her?

Why would you go to his house, request for stuffs (you know he will be malleable to give because he wants you), go on a date with him when you do not want to sleep with him?

I fear for the next generation because they women who can't take responsibility train responsible and accountable children.

It is not like the guys are any better.

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:
@ CHoccolaTE and fieryy:
Your lives must lack a lot of colour to assume I am crushing of crackhaus because we agree on some gender issues. Perhaps I should assume that ladies who agree with themselves here are also 'crushing' on themselves.

Girl, you're right. I do have a crush on the beautiful ladies who agree with me kiss

I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

Especially CHoccolaTE grin

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by doitforyou(f): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

Girl, you're right. I do have a crush on the beautiful ladies who agree with me kiss

I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

Haha cheesy
I love you too fieryy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:
@ CHoccolaTE and fieryy:

Ouuuuuuuh! How did I miss this? Mama the Mama.
Bukatyne & Crackhaus would not be a bad idea at all, For real yo!

Guys, I'm already booking a Luxurious space @ Radisson Blu Victoria Island, Lagos. Crackhaus please hit me up for the keys!

Jokes apart though, I like both of you.

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Guys, I'm already booking a Luxurious space @ Radisson Blu Victoria Island, Lagos. Crackhaus please hit me up for the keys!

Ah no no no no o, I think she's already married. We're just joking ni o. Let's not overdo this, lol

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

Ah no no no no o, I think she's already married. We're just joking ni o. Let's not overdo this, lol

Happy thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Is crackhaus interested in becoming a second husband?

I prefer virgins though wink
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Is crackhaus interested in becoming a second husband?

I prefer virgins though wink

What is your take on polyandry though, do you think Nigeria women can cope in reality? It would also involve giving birth for 2 different Men living in same house.

I know Men cannot cope.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
cooooooks:
These newfound 'laws' quickly get discarded.

Look at the US, the fiery faux feminist sexual purity that ostensibly claimed that women had no agency and are always a step away from being raped has subsided greatly.

Fewer women under the age of 30 call themselves feminists in today's generation partly because of this.

Yep! The ladies are seeing that the extreme feminism that deviated from equal rights for men & women to legislating biological differences failed their mothers.

They are now coming back to their senses!

Articles daily complaining that no men to marry no more or focusing on their careers at the detriment of marriage made no sense especially as they still engaged in casual sex.

Funny that Nigeria is just reaching the height which would soon crash.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Thank God for your life, brother Crackhaus.

I was brought up to avoid stories that touch and send clear signals.

I remember when I was still friends with hubby and he went home. As per fresher, different guys wanted to try their luck.

This brother asked he out and after saying no, he insisted. I said 'OK, pay for my pictures' to put him off. I later had to develop better rejection mechanisms.

He did and came to my off campus house (we lived on adjacent streets). He said I should follow him home to 'drink tea' and I ran back to my house. My cousins though I was crazy (I am sure they still do grin).

I might be 17+ but I instinctively knew that it did not make sense following someone to his house to drink tea. I knew it was wrong even though my cousins urged me on.

Ladies should engage their intuition more.

Brother crackhaus shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Brother crackhaus shocked grin

O ye of little faith grin

Is this not the Gucci Pastor?
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Of course, the life involved the ladies...but now that I think of it, I never actually dated any of those chics I knew as being 'out there having fun'. They were good and fun to be with only on that "grooving" scale, but when it came to dating I always dated the ones who would classify under your category of not being exciting enough.

I honestly don't know what they saw in me. cheesy

Maybe they wanted to live the life through you. Which makes them technically same as you grin

And the fact a lady doesn't drink, smoke, party, club, change sex partners like underwear etc. does not mean she is boring or not exciting.

Let's just say I pursue pleasure with a conscience.

Anything pleasurable without being morally wrong or a sin, count me in. cheesy
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Believe me, I wanted to spit fire on this thread until I saw brother cheesy
My mind did somersault cheesy
Of all the people here on nairaland, u better call me sister sassy too.

I know u have been on both sides of the coin with him for long but u really don't know crackhaus at all cheesy

Brother, i hail o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Is this not the Gucci Pastor?

I don't even know who the person is.
Just loved the meme cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

I know u have been on both sides of the coin with him for long but u really don't know crackhaus at all cheesy

Brother, i hail o

Sister Sassy cheesy

I like the sound of that grin

How will I know Crackhaus kwanu? No bi Nairaland all of us dey?

My dear, whatever people claim to be here, I relate with them based on that here and log off to my life outside.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

I don't even know who the person is.
Just loved the meme cheesy

Hahahahahaha!
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, what a crush.

The same Bukatyne who used to be a staunch card-carrying member of NL's Pseudofeminist & SJW Club, in eternal enmity with me... cheesy
I quite remember being taken aback the first time I noticed you had dialled down and your posts started becoming more 'enlightened'. tongue

The utter dvmbness of those accusations are not even worth a baby's fart.

Very funny at the bold.

I still do not know what you mean by pseudofeminism nor have I been a SJW.

All my threads have actually been controversial however, I wasn't very open about my stance on certain issues.

While I have never supported some things e.g. homosexuality, I was more on the 'as you please' side of the divide.

I stumbled on this article by Matt Walsh and it resonated with me: I did not want to be seen as close-minded so I was not too vocal about them.

I even created a thread out of it and resolved to be more vocal. It was also the year I would be 30 so it was part of my self-actualization goals.

Someone asked me if I changed church on a thread. Sad if people couldn't pinpoint my stance on certain issues earlier.

I have also stumbled on some posts of posters I never agreed with and realized that most posters (myself inclusive) read people's posts with previous fracas and conclusions without absorbing the specific post in front of us.

Some others even leave the issues at hand and tackle previous issues. Most read to respond and not understand the poster's particular point.

So I learnt to focus on what the poster is saying at that point whether I think he/she is anti/pro a particular stance.

I remember advicing a poster to follow doitforyou's opinion on a thread because it was brilliant. Doesn't change my opinion of her/him though.

I also engage to better understand and change my stance on housewifery for instance.

It has been all good.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22991/christians-america-arent-close-minded-or-matt-walsh

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

What is your take on polyandry though, do you think Nigeria women can cope in reality? It would also involve giving birth for 2 different Men living in same house.

I know Men cannot cope.

Sometimes, culture bends people to unbelievable shapes. There are cultures where women marry multiple husbands and they make it work.

My take:

The living arrangements is the least of their problems.

An average man does not want to share the woman he really loves with anyone. He wants to be the center of her universe and her go to person. He wants to possess his lover for himself and to himself. Wants to be the only one who knows what a particular smile or chuckle is.

Also because a womb is more 'expensive/ valuable' than sperm, polyandry is impractical. A man with 5 wives can get them pregnant within a week and they carry the baby for 9 months. A woman with 5 husbands will use a minimum of 5 years to produce a kid each for them. If they decide to have 3 kids each, that is about 20yrs dedicated to child birth, nursing 20 kids etc.

The wear and tear will be epic!

So for a man to willingly enter into polyandry? What is the catch?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Brother, i hail o

Girl, you can't do us like that. You've got to spill the tea

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Sometimes, culture bends people to unbelievable shapes. There are cultures where women marry multiple husbands and they make it work.

My take:

The living arrangements is the least of their problems.

An average man does not want to share the woman he really loves with anyone. He wants to be the center of her universe and her go to person. He wants to possess his lover for himself and to himself. Wants to be the only one who knows what a particular smile or chuckle is.

Also because a womb is more 'expensive/ valuable' than sperm, polyandry is impractical. A man with 5 wives can get them pregnant within a week and they carry the baby for 9 months. A woman with 5 husbands will use a minimum of 5 years to produce a kid each for them. If they decide to have 3 kids each, that is about 20yrs dedicated to child birth, nursing 20 kids etc.

The wear and tear will be epic!

So for a man to willingly enter into polyandry? What is the catch?

Hmm good explanation. My eyes just opened to the time factor involved in having kids. I used to think women might fancy polyandry as a pay back for polygamy but now i see it wouldn't even work them too.

It's a Fail Fail for both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Under Fire For Going Naked On Tiktok Live (video) / The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! / What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.