Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape (3760 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Pedophile Mum / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ouuuuuuuh! How did I miss this? Mama the Mama.
Bukatyne & Crackhaus would not be a bad idea at all, For real yo!

Guys, I'm already booking a Luxurious space @ Radisson Blu Victoria Island, Lagos. Crackhaus please hit me up for the keys!

Jokes apart though, I like both of you.

bukatyne:

Is crackhaus interested in becoming a second husband?

I prefer virgins though wink
Two of una no well grin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmm good explanation. My eyes just opened to the time factor involved in having kids. I used to think women might fancy polyandry as a pay back for polygamy but now i see it wouldn't even work them too.

It's a Fail Fail for both.

Polyandry as a payback for polygamy is as stupid as a wife/gf cheating because her husband/bf cheated.

Sleeping with multiple men is different from marriage to all of them.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

What is your take on polyandry though, do you think Nigeria women can cope in reality? It would also involve giving birth for 2 different Men living in same house.

I know Men cannot cope.
Nigerian woman to marry more than one husband? cheesy
Recipe for total disaster.

No Nigerian women will ever be able to cope as the financial provider for two or more husbands living under her roof and depending on her.
If there are exceptions, it will have to be deeply cultural.

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Maybe they wanted to live the life through you. Which makes them technically same as you grin

And the fact a lady doesn't drink, smoke, party, club, change sex partners like underwear etc. does not mean she is boring or not exciting.

Let's just say I pursue pleasure with a conscience.

Anything pleasurable without being morally wrong or a sin, count me in. cheesy
Totally wrong. grin
They were trying to change me.

That was actually the period in my life that I understood perfectly why most girls/women instinctively prefer being with the rebellious guy whom they know they cannot fully control. They in fact, have a cocaine-like addiction to the thrill of being the special one who will change him or at least make him dampen a little just to accommodate her limits.

About 3/4 of the lady friends I have right now at this point in my life (exes turned friends, flings turned friends, friends remaining friends), are the same ones I have known since that time - I'm talking about a 15yr span. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Believe me, I wanted to spit fire on this thread until I saw brother cheesy
My mind did somersault cheesy
Of all the people here on nairaland, u better call me sister sassy too.

I know u have been on both sides of the coin with him for long but u really don't know crackhaus at all cheesy

Brother, i hail o
And you do?

Abeg where we for know each other? shocked
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Very funny at the bold.

I still do not know what you mean by pseudofeminism nor have I been a SJW.

All my threads have actually been controversial however, I wasn't very open about my stance on certain issues.

While I have never supported some things e.g. homosexuality, I was more on the 'as you please' side of the divide.

I stumbled on this article by Matt Walsh and it resonated with me: I did not want to be seen as close-minded so I was not too vocal about them.

I even created a thread out of it and resolved to be more vocal. It was also the year I would be 30 so it was part of my self-actualization goals.

Someone asked me if I changed church on a thread. Sad if people couldn't pinpoint my stance on certain issues earlier.

I have also stumbled on some posts of posters I never agreed with and realized that most posters (myself inclusive) read people's posts with previous fracas and conclusions without absorbing the specific post in front of us.

Some others even leave the issues at hand and tackle previous issues. Most read to respond and not understand the poster's particular point.

So I learnt to focus on what the poster is saying at that point whether I think he/she is anti/pro a particular stance.

I remember advicing a poster to follow doitforyou's opinion on a thread because it was brilliant. Doesn't change my opinion of her/him though.

I also engage to better understand and change my stance on housewifery for instance.

It has been all good.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22991/christians-america-arent-close-minded-or-matt-walsh
Oh but you were a feminist before, staunch feminist advocate for that matter, and I quite remember hounding you all over the forum for a while back then grin

You may still be one now but I don't remember the last time you referred to yourself as one, neither do the other so-called feminists consider you a part of their pack anymore given how they always congregate like fleas in your threads to deal with a sell-out. cheesy

Pseudo feminism and SJW (Social Justice Warrior), imply the same thing in context - the context being that the title bearer is as fake as a 50,000naira Rolex...shiny surface but completely bronze underneath.

The contrast however is that while pseudo feminism describes a fake feminist who still lives under the financial disposition of a man/men, is still very servile and submissive to the man in her life, still considers hard work a man's forte, seeks to be respected just because she's a woman, prefers being treated softly and gently, etc, an SJW on the other hand, might be a true feminist in personal lifestyle, but she does not belong to any feminist group or organization, does not support/campaign for women causes outside the internet, has never attended a women rights workshop or campaign, the social media is her battleground for women activism - nothing happens outside this space in that respect.

Try guessing where your former NL comrades fall under cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Sister Sassy cheesy

I like the sound of that grin

How will I know Crackhaus kwanu? No bi Nairaland all of us dey?

My dear, whatever people claim to be here, I relate with them based on that here and log off to my life outside.

Don't worry, we're all brothers and sisters.
Aren't we, sassysure? grin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Oh but you were a feminist before, staunch feminist advocate for that matter, and I quite remember hounding you all over the forum for a while back then grin

You may still be one now but I don't remember the last time you referred to yourself as one, neither do the other so-called feminists consider you a part of their pack anymore given how they always congregate like fleas in your threads to deal with a sell-out. cheesy

Pseudo feminism and SJW (Social Justice Warrior), imply the same thing in context - the context being that the title bearer is as fake as a 50,000naira Rolex...shiny surface but completely bronze underneath.

The contrast however is that while pseudo feminism describes a fake feminist who still lives under the financial disposition of a man/men, is still very servile and submissive to the man in her life, still considers hard work a man's forte, seeks to be respected just because she's a woman, prefers being treated softly and gently, etc, an SJW on the other hand, might be a true feminist in personal lifestyle, but she does not belong to any feminist group or organization, does not support/campaign for women causes outside the internet, has never attended a women rights workshop or campaign, the social media is her battleground for women activism - nothing happens outside this space in that respect.

Try guessing where your former NL comrades fall under cheesy

@bold:

Still a feminist kiss

I can't remember when I defined myself as a Christian/Yoruba/Woman or anything else. Who really cares? If someone doesn't ask, why should I divulge?

The posters hounding my threads now are actually new except they are old posters with alternate monikers.

Strangely, all my topics have been somewhat similar on women, ladies and family life.

See definitions:

Eku se oluwa!
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Brother Crackhaus (BCS) and Sister Sassysure (SSE), you guys should hold your service outside my thread abeg grin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

Still a feminist kiss

I can't remember when I defined myself as a Christian/Yoruba/Woman or anything else. Who really cares? If someone doesn't ask, why should I divulge?

The posters hounding my threads now are actually new except they are old posters with alternate monikers.

Strangely, all my topics have been somewhat similar on women, ladies and family life.

See definitions:

Eku se oluwa!
You might be the only one who still believes you are, considering that "feminists" don't typically have your views on these controversial subjects.

Or do we refer to you as a feminist with a certain touch of jé né sais quoi? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesy
We are indeed!

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Brother Crackhaus (BCS) and Sister Sassysure (SSE), you guys should hold your service outside my thread abeg grin
cheesy

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

And you do?

Abeg where we for know each other? shocked

Here of course

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

cheesy
We are indeed!
gringrin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Here of course
Internet knowing.
How will you truly know someone you never met grin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Internet knowing.
How will you truly know someone you never met grin
Oh, I stopped taking you guys serious after the ass of lots of you were busted here cheesy
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Oh, I stopped taking you guys serious after the ass of lots of you were busted here cheesy
Crackhaus' ass can NEVER be busted here, NEVuuuuR...
Instead na me go spoil show for some females here, but I'm not into that sort of thing. grin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Crackhaus' ass can NEVER be busted here, NEVuuuuR...
Instead na me go spoil show for some females here, but I'm not into that sort of thing. grin

Hmm, ok.

So u know? grin

Lots of the female especially married ones too.

A shocker to me.
This place is evil cheesy
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Hmm, ok.

So u know? grin

Lots of the female especially married ones too.

A shocker to me.
This place is evil cheesy
Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Omar09(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Men are the ones sleeping with the so called girls with questionable past, na them dey carry ashawo up and down but they always want to marry a clean fresh untainted virgin.
Very ironic abi hypocritical, I dont know which one is the right word to use sad

90% of the time, it's those little girls who wants to sleep with men.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Omar09(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2020
bukatyne:

First, once someone is below 18, anything you do is called statuory rape irrespective of why they look or what they can do. undecided
Secondly, it is not your place to discredit someone's rape story if you do not have a contrary evidence.

Airing my own view on the topic.

Most women do come up with the "I was raped" story to avoid having sex with their partner which is unethical. A simple "No I don't wanna have sex with you, but I like you" would make those who are truly raped to be believed.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Omar09(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Hmmm

Having sex with a drunk person is wrong naaa, haba mama, no wa o.
I dont get your analogy of absolving drunk people of murder, if a woman drinks and passes out or is unaware o:her surroundings and a man has enough consciousness and self awareness to have sex with her without her approval it's rape.
Nothing else but rape.

Your problem here is you failed to read to understand. She said if both are drunk who will give consent?
Try being drunk and kill somebody or a dog and see what happens next.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Omar09(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

It's still rape naaa

If the woman was too drunk to give consent and the man had enough self awareness to force a woman who can't consent then it's rape. The man is the one performing the sex acts in this situation so he is the rapist.

B!tch both men and women are drunk. Why are you this $tupid? Are you born this way or what?
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Omar09(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Your attempt at lightening the suitation is funny.

If a lady is crushing on a guy and the guy is not interested in her (sex, real relationship, marriage) etc, that guy will avoid the lady till eternity.

He will not go to her house, not entertain her calls, not give her green light, not collect anything from her.

Depending on his finesse, he will tell the babe he is not interested.

Maybe ladies should actually learn that from men.

In retrospect, thank you for the example.

Cc: CHoccolaTE

In my second year in the university, I had this girl who took the courage to meet with me and told me she like my phone. Then I was with my friend who was making out with his girlfriend in the class. We started talking I mean the girl with courage. I found out we were not alike. She hated Beyonce and other western musicians. And this very people are my favorite, I ran! She was not beautiful and was dirty I guess fresher's blood... But I never entertained her. Most of my friends were like bro you see free fvck you come deh run. Me myself I told the girl that I didn't like her and didn't want to do anything that she will regret so I didn't fvck her. And we were never friends. I just say hi once in a while whenever I see her to build her self esteem.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Every one is tryna to change the narrative of rape to suit their genders.
I have come to realise two mantras concerning rape that are pure gibberish:
1)if you went to his house then its not rape.
2)if as a lady you regret sex,its automatically rape.

Shame though.
The fact you go to a man house doesn't give him the right to rape you. Its still rape if sex is non consensual.

As a lady take responsibility of your actions,if you regret consensual sex or he dumps you after,don't call it rape.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Severepain: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
PedophileKaycee
kaycee125:
grin
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by PedophileKaycee: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Severepain:
PedophileKaycee
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fidelity Test: How To Catch A Cheating Spouse! / What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? / Why Do Our Ladies Reject Virgin Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.