Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,817 members, 7,959,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or (52645 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For Ballon d'Or / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by mastermaestro(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Our Legend, who art in Catalonia.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come

Thy will be done for eternity as it is in Camp Nou

Give us this day, a 40 metres stunner

And forgive us our lack of faith as we forgive Penaldo fans who vomit rubbish.

Lead us not into depression and deliver us from all mockery

Forever is thy kingdom, thy power and thy glory . Amen.

Hail Antonella, full of Charm, the GOAT is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the hole between your legs , Kpekus.

Holy Antonella , Wife of Goat,

pray for us gamblers now and at the hour of our recklessness .

Amen.

******""""""

Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!
My Village people .....una papa. I DON WIN FTC.

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Isoduwa(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come

Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the hole between your legs , Kpekus.

Amen.

******""""""

Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!

So Messi na your Mohamed now?
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by AreaFada2: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Sore... grin grin grin

OluwaLionel messi

OluLionel OyeMessi you mean? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by chinos20(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Na scam if Messi win this award....my top three for the award are 1) sadio mane 2)van dyke 3) Mohamed Salah....Bleep any other results... this award are scam....Messi will still win tonight...he only won Spanish league... while mane and Salah who won champions league and runner up in English premier league will be neglected.
Among the three you mentioned who scored more than him or created more chances and assists in the 2018/2019 champions league

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by NwsBoy: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm not fooling you....
JESUS is really coming
Pls just sit still and meditate...think about your life..do you think God is proud and happy with you?
If the son of the most high was to come for the saints now...will you go with him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by matkid(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Who Balloon D'or Help
Ronaldo is BIGGER Than This Shitty Awards.
hahahahahah why u day vex?........... even Ronaldo himself have accepted defeat
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Yohh: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messssiiiiii
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
And Messi wins
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Kingpele(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Don't provoke God by this your blasphemy son, God though merciful, is also a consuming fire

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by KingWarri: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
kingzjay:
Messi's suit though... E be like person dash am.

Drogba looks good in that skull haircut. That his jerrycurl wasn't African thing joor

He look more like the black version of Zidane
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by greggng: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Why Drogba childrens doesn't resemble him now?

You wey resemble your parents how market?
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Enemyofpeace: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
greggng:

You wey resemble your parents how market?
Why Drogba childrens doesn't resemble him now?
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by toprealman: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
kingzjay:
Messi's suit though... E be like person dash am.

Drogba looks good in that skull haircut. That his jerrycurl wasn't African thing joor
That jacket alone will probably buy everything called clothing you will ever own in life...... every pun intended.

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by drezo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
VVD was only NOMINATED for ballon dor and his ego is already an ugly monster shocked shocked how much more if he had won. grin now he insults Ronaldo. sad sad sad
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by ferdagammo: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
tillaman:
He will still make it there, he has to witness King Lionel Messi’s victory!! Person wey get him number should begin to call him please
This photo got me choking. This is a screamer
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by tillaman(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
ferdagammo:

This photo got me choking. This is a screamer
grin no pun intended
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by CSTR2: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why should he come?

Are you comparing him to the pussies we have today parading as footballers?

Ronaldo is a competitive beast.

That is why he rose above the odds to become one of the top 3 players of all times.
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by CSTR2: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
drezo:
VVD was only NOMINATED for ballon dor and his ego is already an ugly monster shocked shocked how much more if he had won. grin now he insults Ronaldo. sad sad sad
Thank God for Ronaldo.

Otherwise, messi would have won everything with nobody to give him a fight.
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by oodua1stson: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Na scam if Messi win this award....my top three for the award are 1) sadio mane 2)van dyke 3) Mohamed Salah....Bleep any other results... this award are scam....Messi will still win tonight...he only won Spanish league... while mane and Salah who won champions league and runner up in English premier league will be neglected.
if you truly believe any footballer on this planet had a better 2019 than Messi then you're a football illiterate

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
]
drezo:
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Harrytimbog(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi is the best footballer to ever play the game of soccer....Best football means give him the ball and he will do wonders....no b only to score, abi to pass, abi to defend....He is the total package. Dribbles, freekicks, goals, key passes, shooting e.t.c He won the most man of the match awards since 2010. Over 100 Motm awards over Ronaldo who is second on the list.. Messi is the only player to win player of the tournament in every football tournament.
https://www.givemesport.com/1466748-live-graphic-showing-top-players-with-most-man-of-the-match-awards-since-201011
https://www.sportbible.com/football/stats-lionel-messi-has-the-most-man-of-the-match-awards-this-season-20190413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqudhd1W54
https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/la-liga/1141477/lionel-messi-has-won-most-number-of-motm-awards-in-the-last-9-seasons-100-times-more-than-cristiano-ronaldo/
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by CoolAmbience(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
moscobabs:
If Drogba wasn't from Africa, he would have collected this thing more than 7 times.

Drogba the true Legend

Story!
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by miketayo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
moscobabs:
If Drogba wasn't from Africa, he would have collected this thing more than 7 times.

Drogba the true Legend

calm down joor.. eto was better and didnt win it..
from a Chelsea / Drogba fan

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Ipodisacriminal: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:

Bro if sadio mane or sallah has won the nation cup

Believe me one of them will claim the price tonight

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Promzyunique(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Am a Messi and Barca fan....to be honest Cr7 deserves this award more
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by CaptainFM1: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come

Amen.

******""""""

Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!

I'm trying to see where to categorise this.....

Hate Speech
Or
Blasphemy?

Either case, Bubu's swords or hangmen are waiting when that bill is passed!
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Adakintroy2: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ronaldo fans de there DE raise hand".uncle me..me!"

Messi is the grestest. It was never opened to debate.

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Lighthammer(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ancecoker:

What a pity for CR7 I think it’s time to go for CR7 #Retire now to avoid further shame grin
further shame? smh
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by zang: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2019
ikezuora4689:

Take heart man
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Iskra: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come

Amen.

******""""""

Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!

@freehuman, you gave me the best lafta i have had in a while.

1 Like

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by ChristmasBells: 4:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come

Amen.

******""""""

Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!
Messiu Akbar!!!

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by moscobabs(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2019
miketayo:

calm down joor.. eto was better and didnt win it..
from a Chelsea / Drogba fan
Eto better than Drogba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) / Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight / Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.