Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or (52360 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For Ballon d'Or / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by optimistfeel(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2019
OK..........
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Codes151(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Politics award....

It funny how we Dey hear van
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2019
That's how star do..

No need to be in a gathering where two face people are.

Am bigger than all of you.

Rinaldo...lone ranger. One man mopol...

If you don't know history. I will lecture you...

There was a game I watched years back..I can't remember who real Madrid was playing with but it was a champions league game..I had worked all day in Ibadan and did not wanna miss that game and was heading to Lagos around 7.30.tired a bit tipsy but must sleep in Lagos.small traffic,racing like hell in my 5.7 l iforce. On beat fm97.9 they said game would start in 10mins.I kept racing to meet a lounge in Ikeja probably and watch..hold up at ibafo.Chao

Game start. Before I know I check scores. Them don give real 3-0..my heart crash...I off radio..deh go..I enter after redeeeem park somewhere beside one police station.abete level...order fr Goldberg,Benson switch deh watch...Ramos,higuain,the other guy from France..all of them dead....Rinaldo just put on his go get it on your own face. I will do it on my own...single handedly with little help?Cr7 scored back 3 goals under 15 minutes and put the shocker at the 90th minute...

That's a soldier man. A warrior. A marine. A sniper he will never leave a man behind. That the world best any day any time.

He can beat all odds alone and come out of the battle without your help...he is like a bird man. He can fly in any weather.

Worlds greatest.

Cristiano Ronaldo...

Will tell my kids about him when they can understand what it means to be a soldier.

Ps..if them born messi well make he go play for PSG or ac millab or inter Milan or
Any other club...oblivion is his calling..
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by raphy(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2019
That ftc guy sha he just won himself a nairaland award wit that post.
Just imagine the wisdom to coin something from the bible and end it with Muslim chants

#respectman

And happy new month to all the real members here..may the month be good to all of us.amen

And my birthday coming up.
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
moscobabs:
If Drogba wasn't from Africa, he would have collected this thing more than 7 times.

Drogba the true Legend
k

More than 7, times indeed...someone that even lukaku has more premier league goals than him
Re: No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or by Ayobami7(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
注意

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) / New Nigeria Football Kit From Nike - How Would You Rate This? (Photos) / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.