Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 (53223 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Yseone(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019
cRobo:
All votes based on sentiment in favour for Messi

Ronaldo still remain the best

[s]Messi is a one team man can't excel beyond Barcelona
[/s]
[s]Also good for VVD for talking trash of Ronaldo that he wasn't a rival to him, stardom gotten to his head, unimaginable disrespect for Ronaldo
[/s]

So you knows better than those that voted eeh?
This your hatred may not take you into 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by yusman14(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Deandean:

We forgive you 4 this...
forgive yourself ��that is the truth...
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by yusman14(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2019
HBB1:

When was Ronaldo a better dribbler-- 10 step overs to beat one person doesn't make you one.

Abi?
steps-over is part of dribbling..ronaldinho,zidane,okocha also dribble using skills and steps over...

I bet u,Messi cannot stop the ball and beat a defender one-on-one he only run pass defenders just lyk Salah...I respect players that stop the ball and beat defenders one-on-one and do amazing stuffs lyk ronaldinho, Neymar,hazard..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by romme2u: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=84576208][/quote]

angry

the 2nd, 4th n 6th are all stolen................UNDESERVED

He wasn't better than wesley sneijder (a playmaker) in 2010 who powered InterMilan to a treble n propel Netherland to WC final like L. Modric

He wasn't better than A. Iniesta that was phenomenal in 2012 propeling spain to back to back Euro

........He was not better than Allison Becker last season (2019) who trumped him in UCL n Copa America keeping clean sheet in both encounter

JUSTICE n EQUITY are still far from men
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Expert17: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2019
romme2u:

angry

He wasn't better than wesley sneijder (a playmaker) in 2010 who powered InterMilan to a treble n propel Netherland to WC final like L. Modric

He wasn't better than A. Iniesta that was phenomenal in 2012 propeling spain to back to back Euro

........He was not better than Allison Becker last season (2019) who trumped him in UCL n Copa America keeping clean sheet in both encounter

ronaldo was better dan ribery in 2013

wen ronaldo was winning the award, deir was no injustice ooooo.................... because its MeSsi, u r typing dis rubbish...
KWANTINUE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by m140(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
mastermaestro:

Celebrate divine giftedness! Don't let envy kill you. Messi is a superb divine talent. I wonder why you guys hate seeing the best at the top. May a mediocre not rule over your life!
Clamour for the best and stop being pedantic! sad sad
But you love hard work being wasted, you call one person hater for your mouth.
Last year was CR7 he was denied and you were happy right. Why envy messi, we ain't in the same business. To me VVD deserves it more.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by mastermaestro(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
m140:

But you love hard work being wasted, you call one person hater for your mouth.
Last year was CR7 he was denied and you were happy right. Why envy messi, we ain't in the same business. To me VVD deserves it more.

Till this world ends, hard work will always come second to divine talent. I believe in hard work though. Meanwhile, VVD is a fairytale creation of the dubious English media machinery.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
romme2u:

angry

[/s]

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by HBB1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
yusman14:
steps-over is part of dribbling..ronaldinho,zidane,okocha also dribble using skills and steps over...

I bet u,Messi cannot stop the ball and beat a defender one-on-one he only run pass defenders just lyk Salah...I respect players that stop the ball and beat defenders one-on-one and do amazing stuffs lyk ronaldinho, Neymar,hazard..

Messi cannot stop the ball and dribble?

Be like say you just dey watch ball!
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by yusman14(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
HBB1:

Messi cannot stop the ball and dribble?
Be like say you just dey watch ball! grin
na lie?? Messi fans just hate the truth
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
calculator123:
Call God and ask why. MesSIX is head and shoulder above your penaldo...
are you okay so.....
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by calculator123(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
are you okay so.....
You should direct the question to yourself...
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by LesbianBoy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:

Most of penaldo goals 35% are from penalty cheesy

How did he win 2013 award ahead of RIBBERY AND ROBEN

You all like bringing senseless argument to justify FIFA cheating Ronaldo. Anybody who watched Real Madrid that year and WHO IS NOT BIASED will tell you Ronaldo was on fire and totally deserve that award that year! He broke records that year! In fact people that use to play bet I am sure they chop back to back "any time goal scorer" wella on top Ronaldo head. So there was no way they would have given ribery or robben simply because they were in a team that won cups in which it was A TEAM EFFORT. grin grin

Btw, you all keep saying calling Ronaldo "Penaldo".....instead of you all to swallow your prides and admit he is a better penalty taker than Messi the A.S.U.N. Don't even argue because it's this same penalty that has prevented Messi from lifting even if it is plastic cup for his country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Kingsley10000: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You all like bringing senseless argument to justify FIFA cheating Ronaldo. Anybody who watched Real Madrid that year and WHO IS NOT BIASED will tell you Ronaldo was on fire and totally deserve that award that year! He broke records that year! In fact people that use to play bet I am sure they chop back to back "any time goal scorer" wella on top Ronaldo head. So there was no way they would have given ribery or robben simply because they were in a team that won cups in which it was A TEAM EFFORT. grin grin

Btw, you all keep saying calling Ronaldo "Penaldo".....instead of you all to swallow your prides and admit he is a better penalty taker than Messi the A.S.U.N. Don't even argue because it's this same penalty that has prevented Messi from lifting even if it is plastic cup for his country grin grin

You are a clown ah swear cheesy

Ronlado's stats better than Ribbery's own in 2013?

i'm done
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by HBB1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
yusman14:
na lie??
Messi fans just hate the truth

You live in your own world bro! grin

Say hi to the fairies for me.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:

You are a clown ah swear cheesy

Ronlado's stats better than Ribbery's own in 2013?

i'm done

You are not done! You know i am saying the truth. Ronaldo had a better stats than Ribery in 2013! angry
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by m140(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
mastermaestro:

Till this world ends, hard work will always come second to divine talent. I believe in hard work though. Meanwhile, VVD is a fairytale creation of the dubious English media machinery.
Jesus , you see now , this same messi couldn't dribble past him.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Icon79(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
FIFA/BALON D'OR

MESSI- 6

RONALDO- 5

INTERNATIONAL HONOURS

MESSI-2

RONALDO-1

GOLDEN BOOTS

MESSI-6

RONALDO-4

TROPHIES

MESSI- 36

RONALDO-29

PLAYMAKER AWARDS

MESSI-4

RONALDO- 0

WORLD CUP GOLDEN BALL

MESSI- 1

RONALDO- 0

THE GOAT DEBATE IS DEAD AND BURIED #MESSIX �

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Kingsley10000: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You are not done! You know i am saying the truth. Ronaldo had a better stats than Ribery in 2013! angry
PENALDO-
He scored 68 goals in
59 games.NO TROPHY

Ribbery
statistics in 2013 have been simply mind-
boggling with an astonishing 66 goals in 56 games.He has more Assists,
he won 4trophies plus super cup in that calendar year.

Now who has better stats
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by m140(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
mastermaestro:

Talent without hardworking is nonsense
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
calculator123:
You should direct the question to yourself...
jus asking.....sorry ooh
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by calculator123(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
jus asking.....sorry ooh
Smiles, next time learn to ask relevant questions.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by romme2u: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

undecided

All is fair in love n war

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Divay22(f): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haha lol..... So what are you trying to say?? cheesycheesy

but seriously I don tire
I don't want you to go
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Divay22:
I don't want you to go
sadsad
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Niflheim(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Congrats to Lionel Messi!!!

I have also added pictures of all those who said that "without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi is nothing"!!!

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
GOAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.