Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Stop That Job Search, Become Your Own Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop That Job Search, Become Your Own Boss (225 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop That Job Search, Become Your Own Boss by npage01(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello, thankyou for contacting me.

Getting a good paying job in Nigeria is now like a needle in a haysack. Unless one has a strong connection of course. Around me I can't even pinpoint up to 3 . I am not talking about menial jobs that pay 50k downwards. I mean well paying jobs with potential career growth. Unemployment in Nigeria is at unprecedented levels. . It prompts the question do these jobs exist?

So how many people do you know either friends or relatives that managed to secure these decent jobs that pay 100kupward?
This is why am Here to help a few Nigerians.
Forget that job search. With Just #2,000, I will show you how to become financially free and earn good money as an indirect contractor without investing a dime. I do this and it is my testimonial am sharing with you.

I believe you saw my advert online and got interested. It is true. You can become a contract initiator (I.e a sub contractor) and make good money at your comfort. All you need to know will be revealed to you, am not going to with hold any information from you. The difference between the rich and poor is accessibility and application of information. Of you are not ready to become financially free please stop chatting with me.

My goal is to see many Nigerian youth excel just as it is happening to me by God's grace and am willing to expose what I know to them. I do not believe in this quick rich scheme philosophy but systematic and progressive way to get rich. If you are in the get rich quick team please this is not for you and I appeal to you not to contact me again. That is why this you must make up your mind to get ready to earn good money but you must work it out. You stand to be your own boss because you work for yourself. If you take it serious, you can go into it full time and get settled financially for life.
This is what I do, I saw dramatic change in my standard of living in less than three months and this can equally happen to you if you follow the steps given by me. Like I said in the advert, I have a reputation to protect and don't have interest in whatsoever that will soil it.
I will show you how. Now, this is the business model.

The idea is a straight forward one, and easy to implement too. Also, it doesn’t require a lot of capital to start. I believe you are aware that most of the items you and I use everyday like soap, detergents, cream, beverages, drugs, footwear, animal feed, etc. are produced from agricultural produce like palm oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa, garlic, groundnuts, maize, etc.
The companies that manufacture these products use these agricultural produce as raw materials. It would be safe to say that without these raw materials, the companies will shutdown. Hence, these companies are always on the lookout for individuals who can supply them with these agricultural produce, and at competitive prices.
What you are getting from my report
I have a report that explains a proven way to make it big with this business model.
What you need to start and excel in this business model
The steps to follow to get ideal result
Free mentorship for 3 months. I bet you, this may not be needed because the report says it all and when followed results definitely will rain like water, the result will be evident in your bank account.

Initially, I was giving out this practical result oriented report for #10,000 naira, a time I decided to add value to Nigerians who wants to make it financially by giving the same report FREE but 90% of them never saw it valuable and didn't work with it. I got to know through feed back, because at the of my reports I made it a priority for my contacts to relate with me on how they progress. However, I follow everyone up to check on them.

The price for the EBook is going for #2,000 for now, free things in most cases leaves freely. #2,000 is nothing compared to what you shall be getting from me.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Chevron Internship Program Invitation By Dragnet / Vacancy:cleaning Supervisor Urgently Needed / Recent Business Administration Graduate In Need Of PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.