Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out (71386 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Equity15(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Newnas:
It's better to marry a person of same religion.

I had many secondary school mates from parents of different religious backgrounds. They were confused children, today they're in church tomorrow they're in mosque, next tomorrow they're no where.

Later now, they'll be sharing children; two will follow their mother to church and two will follow their father to mosque. Then there will be fracture.

The end is usually ugly. Many end up regretting it.

No matter what you see in a person of opposite religion there are dozens more in your own religion.

Of she's a Christian olosho, there are hundreds Muslim oloshos too. Go and marry one.

If he's a Muslim Yahoo boy, there are hundreds of Christian Yahoo boys too. Go and carry one.

If she's a decent Christian girl, there are hundreds of decent Muslim girls.

If he's a gentle Muslim man, there are hundreds of gentle Christian men too.

You only need to calm down and the right person will come your way.

In my opinion, tribal issues have very minimal effects in marriage if religion is one.

There are many Igbos that marry Yoruba Christians and many Yoruba Muslims that marry northerners, and this almost never causes marital issues. But religion?!
you are very right..also have friends like that, today they go to church, tommorow they go to mosque. I'm a Muslim but I've never dated a Muslim girl, na so so Christian girls, the way I'm seeing, maybe I fit marry Christian. but the issue about kids worries me. if you agree to share the kids religion, the dad won't be always around, so the other kids will be influenced by the mother, and you know children.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Czartega(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2019
Mcpikin:
As SUG President proposes to Christian girlfriend on signing out day.

Comr. Sulaiman Rabiu (Aluta STANDARD), the Students Union Government (SUG) president of University of Abuja on the 2nd of December, 2019 proposed to his long time sweetheart Princess- Iboro Offonz a 100 level English student of the same University.

This day was memorable because it is the same day the No. 1 student of Uniabuja concluded his undergraduate final exams. Newzmpire gathered that Students were taken by surprise when on the signing out ceremony, the President bent his knee to propose.

Another astonishing takeaway was the fact the SUG President who happens to be Muslim engaged a Christian lady.

When interviewed by Newzmpire he said:

"I’m a Muslim and she is a Christian and also I’m Hausa and she is Calabar.

I want Nigerians to know and understand that love is not about religion or ethnicity. It's about the passion and feelings for one another.
I am now happily engaged."

The occasion which was not left out of celebration of the new couple with the students of the University in a fashionable way.

See Video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5lTYd3AkYN/?igshid=eybw7837jnqh

That's how life is supposed to be... Free
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Equity15(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2019
seuncyrus:
person way just finish school dey propose grin Awon omode yii sha , I laugh in swahili sha grin
lmao grin na abuja na..you know him papa?
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by onenaija001(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Homers123:
I hope he won't force her to convert in the future but all in all Love trumps all.
Well Jesus Christ should trump all for me.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by partnerbizn4(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is very obvious he is, they condemn public embrace between opposite sex, even married couple.
It is an abomination for a male to embrace his mother and females to embrace fathers.
On the other hand, there might be a hidden price tag, there's no time she will not be introduced into hijab by the family.
They use to threaten them with a second wife if they don't comply with instructions.

it's not true that a muslim man can't embrace his mother.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Mac2016(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Newnas:

I had many secondary school mates from parents of different religious backgrounds. They were confused children, today they're in church tomorrow they're in mosque, next tomorrow they're no where.

Later now, they'll be sharing children; two will follow their mother to church and two will follow their father to mosque. Then there will be fracture.

No matter what you see in a person of opposite religion there are dozens more in your own religion.

Of she's a Christian olosho, there are hundreds Muslim oloshos too. Go and marry one.

If he's a Muslim Yahoo boy, there are hundreds of Christian Yahoo boys too. Go and carry one.

In my opinion, tribal issues have very minimal effects in marriage if religion is one.

There are many Igbos that marry Yoruba Christians and many Yoruba Muslims that marry northerners, and this almost never causes marital issues. But religion?!
You're brilliant! Many Christians are ignorant of the devil's wiles!

Muslims are always more comfortable with their male marrying Christian females. It is a propaganda for expansion tho. Soon, the male's families will start pressuring the ladies to join the husbands' religion or they call it act of insubordination or lack of respect! Now, flip the card, you see fierce resistance up to disowning of the Muslim females.

Real life experience just stated not hearsay nor assumptions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by TwoBottles: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2019
johnkay1:
Power, money and fame are irresistible for women

Lol
See as oga patapata dey eye the woman. The man Sabi better tin.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by toye440: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2019
rexchazy:
impressive but I hope you can feed her well
let her parents decide
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Inyaka: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A young 100 level undergraduate between 17-21 years old may not have the stamina or maturity to embark on such a tumultuous journey of parallel faith but mutual love.

Love, relationship, and raising godly children is enhanced by a common belief system in the home. A family where you have distilled and parallel beliefs rarely enforces unity, love, and proper upbringing of a child. Most often, the children are left to their own fate to decide faith. Even the man/woman grow apart with time and age.

Son, if you would listen to my counsel, never marry a woman from another faith except you are convinced she can be converted. For the ladies, never marry a man of another faith because you can never convert him. It may happen but it is only for a while. He will surely return. Exceptions are not overruled.

Love is not finite but a home is. A man and woman as they grow older re-route the concept of love and affection to the perspective of his/her God and how he understands the tenants of his faith. We treat our women differently and believe in one wife till death. We believe a man is the head but equal with his wife. We treat our women with dignity and respect. We honor them and listen to their discerning gifts. We allow them the freedom to navigate their purpose and the privilege to be who they want to be.

Richdad

Lie. I know a lady who converted her husband to Christianity from islam.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by stamapro(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2019
I hope miss is aware he is entitled to 3 more by his religion. Just saying
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by CSTR2: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2019
See as these people look old.
No Wonder he is proposing.

When I finished university, I was looking like a 17 year old, young and naïve.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Nowenuse: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Inyaka:

Lie. I know a lady who converted her husband to Christianity from islam.

This can only happen among Yoruba/Edo and Middlebelt muslims like Igala & Ebira muslims..

It can never happen among Hausa-fulanis or other hausa speaking northern muslims.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2019
partnerbizn4:

it's not true that a muslim man can't embrace his mother.

I am talking what I have seen physically, in the North though.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by godliman: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2019
aremuforlife:
It is very easy for a muslim brother to marry a christian sister, but not the other way round
Because she goes to church or bears a Christian name that makes her a Christian right? No true Christian will marry a mere church goer let alone a muslim. She is on her own, I pity her parents.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by tiredoflife(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2019
This is stealth jihad
To convert southern hungry gals
He is a true Muslim
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Smoke55: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2019
God knows i can never date a muslim let alone marring her,not that i hate them but i find absolutely nothing attractive about them.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Peter887: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Calabar girls no de gree ooh, just only 100level she don grab Uniabuja presido, dats to say by final year she include Uniaauja VC because one man no de satisfy calabar women
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by NotFarFrom: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
rexchazy:
impressive but I hope you can feed her well

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by seuncyrus(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Equity15:
lmao grin na abuja na..you know him papa?

at all oh , he just dey suprise me ni grin
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by solid3(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
johnkay1:
Power, money and fame are irresistible for women

You can't pass this comment on Facebook and go scot-free.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
I hope not audio relationship, her family members may not accept that easily, she should better be sure of what she's entering into.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Aidejay(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
All this abrahamic religions
That black man carry for head like bag of rice. Mtchwwwwww! How do you people's turn a blind eye to the fact that both religions have so many things in common. Wish them a happy married life hope they become the exception

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by edoairways: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Newnas:

I agree with you on this
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Mryacks: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Agreed. Well said

Richdad50:
shocked

A young 100 level undergraduate between 17-21 years old may not have the stamina or maturity to embark on such a tumultuous journey of parallel faith but mutual love.

Love, relationship, and raising godly children is enhanced by a common belief system in the home. A family where you have distilled and parallel beliefs rarely enforces unity, love, and proper upbringing of a child. Most often, the children are left to their own fate to decide faith. Even the man/woman grow apart with time and age.

Son, if you would listen to my counsel, never marry a woman from another faith except you are convinced she can be converted. For the ladies, never marry a man of another faith because you can never convert him. It may happen but it is only for a while. He will surely return. Exceptions are not overruled.

Love is not finite but a home is. A man and woman as they grow older re-route the concept of love and affection to the perspective of his/her God and how he understands the tenants of his faith. We treat our women differently and believe in one wife till death. We believe a man is the head but equal with his wife. We treat our women with dignity and respect. We honor them and listen to their discerning gifts. We allow them the freedom to navigate their purpose and the privilege to be who they want to be.

Richdad
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am not in support of inter religious marriages but I won't hold anything against those who have a different opinion.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Vado(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:
To marry or date a Muslim girl as a Christian in NIGERIA is very easy but you must be rich. That's all.

To also marry a Christian girl as a Muslim In Nigeria you must also be rich.

All of you saying stuff like " Muslims girls don't Marry Christian men" should chill.

I thought D'banj was going to marry Indimi's daughter. They were always romancing even in public. They were so much in love and Indimi is a very respected Muslim in Nigeria. Buhari's in law .

Did it materialize between them though? No! They both found their levels. The ratio of a muslim girl marrying a Christian guy is 1 to 50.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by crazycrypto710: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Equity15:
you are very right..also have friends like that, today they go to church, tommorow they go to mosque. I'm a Muslim but I've never dated a Muslim girl, na so so Christian girls, the way I'm seeing, maybe I fit marry Christian. but the issue about kids worries me. if you agree to share the kids religion, the dad won't be always around, so the other kids will be influenced by the mother, and you know children.
if you agree to marry a different faith, then you are as well ready for the outcome with your kids.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by edoairways: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Erastuslove:
"Be ye not YOKED together with an unbeliever" it is a Bible quotation...…….am I correct?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Younowhat3214: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Spman: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Waoo my departmental
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Nehemz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
When interviewed by Newzmpire he said:

"I’m a Muslim and she is a Christian and also I’m Hausa and she is Calabar.

I want Nigerians to know and understand that love is not about religion or ethnicity. It's about the passion and feelings for one another.
I am now happily engaged. L

Hmmmmm he will be the one to kill his sister if she is dating any Christian guy.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Nehemz(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
There's no any Muslim family that will allow his sister to married a Christian this will never happen is haram in islam they prefer to kill her, that's religion of peace for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.