Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out (71364 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Reallywant: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Foolish calabar pure interbreed dog disgracing his linage and generation... She must have been charmed with the way her brown teeth is signaling... Love find no religion my foot.. Amadu Bello on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Erastuslove: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2019
"Be ye not YOKED together with an unbeliever" it is a Bible quotation...…….am I correct?
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Mires: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2019
Some people saying where will he get money to marry, is like they don't know how much SUG President makes

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Welcomme: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Christian girls are total embarrassment. That same guy wouldn't allow his own younger sister to marry a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Awoo88: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2019
Stupid calabar girl. Will it be publicized if the guy was a Christian and the lady a Muslim?? Stupid people every where trading their birthright for a morsel like the profane Esau. In my work place, a colleague was punish by the MD who is a Christian because the guy, a Muslim allowed his younger sister married a Christian man. The MD is not a family member oooo. Thus happened in kano.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by praz001(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2019
There are certain aspect that should be agreed on before marriage because no one will be ready for compromise......

]Infatuation termed love will make you believe marriage is forever rosy...

Bloggers this days lipsrsealed
Wishing them the best though....
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Welcomme: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:
To marry or date a Muslim girl as a Christian in NIGERIA is very easy but you must be rich. That's all.

To also marry a Christian girl as a Muslim In Nigeria you must also be rich.

All of you saying stuff like " Muslims girls don't Marry Christian men" should chill.

I thought D'banj was going to marry Indimi's daughter. They were always romancing even in public. They were so much in love and Indimi is a very respected Muslim in Nigeria. Buhari's in law .
The question is, did he later marry her? I am very sure, her family blocked the marriage not because of anything but Dbanj being a Christian. No matter how rich you are, Hausa man would not allow their daughter to marry a Christian. I grew up and still living in the North so I know what I am saying. They can date you codedly but will never marry you. But here, you see our girls marrying Muslim Hausa men and converting to Islam and they will tell you it is for love...Love my ass....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by realstars: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2019
She might be miss Akwaibom, only akwaibom girl will answer Iboro, not calaba. Most of akwaibom folks do marry hausa.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Kakamorufu(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2019
u go leave school, another man go dey enjoy her for u tongue
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Welcomme: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2019
AreaFada2:

The mumu girl will be forced to convert later,

That's how they want it. Mary Christian girls and convert them.

The same guy will not allow his sister marry a Christian guy. Unless he is super super rich.
This same thing I just commented. The same guy will never ever allow his own sister or female relative to marry a Christian. Christian girls are total embarrassment. Hausa Muslim men are just marrying them anyhow here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by oochi123(f): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmm.. I just hope his pple will accept her..I would have preferred a yoruba Muslim to a hausa Muslim.. Congratulations anyway
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by ZooOga: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Classic Nollywood. Art imitates life.

One God One Nation

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1041806/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_189

Director: Reginald Ebere
Writer: Reginald Ebere
Stars: Ini Edo, Justus Esiri, Chika Ike | See full cast & crew

Kadiri (Clem Ohameze) and Ossy (Ini Edo) love each other so much that they make start making plans on getting married but their tribal and religious difference seem to be the bone of contention for both of their parents. Clem Ohameze, Ini Edo, Olu Jacobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdLRuw-gPqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFIizbyMyUA
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Deltatoto: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2019
anonymous1759:

Food is too cheap. Marriage involves so many things to make Food a priority. Are they not feeding as Students? With both of them working food won't be a problem.
We should be looking for someone who will help us achieve our Dreams and make us a better person not just Food. The least thing you can talk about with a foreign girl is (Food) . In marriage Happiness is no1, compatibility, Tolerance, Love etc Food is the least let's up our thinking.
Some parents ain't rich but they took care of all their kids from Primary to university level.
na true sha.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Hmm it starts sweet but may end sour if the girl was a Muslim it would have been sour at the beginning but subsequently. They should be ready for a bumpy ride.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Sholaco: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2019
Lolz I wait for the day that a Christian guy will propose to a Muslim girl grin..... intolerance people
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by error4040: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2019
Long time sweetheart and she is in 100level

issokay

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Vic74real: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm.i pity that my sister o.this aboki them.cant trust them.besides,is she ready to convert to Islam and have co-wives? Make she think well o
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Bimpe29: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2019
It may not be child's play eventually
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Ryan14(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Malam Don straff sweed duri..see him head sef
Na Eva wine they the pop as Champagne self grin grin
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Gudlite: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2019
ISSORITE!!!!!!
Can two work together except they agree

Marriage and Friendship are not same taste

The girl did not go for counselling before this marriage

Hausa and Yoruba Muslim are not same

This type of marriage can only survive with Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2019
partnerbizn4:
I like that. But the muslim Christian part is tough. Except he is very liberal.

I hope they cope

It is very obvious he is, they condemn public embrace between opposite sex, even married couple.
It is an abomination for a male to embrace his mother and females to embrace fathers.
On the other hand, there might be a hidden price tag, there's no time she will not be introduced into hijab by the family.
They use to threaten them with a second wife if they don't comply with instructions.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2019
bomasek:
We dey wait for una for Calabar

Wetin you go do?

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
safindakas:
the lady hugging is nt real. the smiles are fake probably she dnt wnt to disgrace him in front of his friends or spoil his day. I dnt c dis wedding holding. like if u belive what I said.

He might even be a cultist and enforcing it, they don't allow public embrace.
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by kastrolgee: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2019
safindakas:
the lady hugging is nt real. the smiles are fake probably she dnt wnt to disgrace him in front of his friends or spoil his day. I dnt c dis wedding holding. like if u belive what I said.
Obviously...
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by daroz(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019
aremuforlife:
It is very easy for a muslim brother to marry a christian sister, but not the other way round
Of cos, Muslim guys are now running to marry Christian ladies because they don’t have enough women to go round anymore due to their unrealistic ration of one to four wives, especially the not-so-rich ones.

Their prophet knows that one day they won’t have any available teenage girls to marry anymore, so he quickly profaned a solution by personally marrying a child as an example . If nothing is done about their marriage ration (one man four wives) it means they may soon start marrying fetus. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by mkoabiola: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Junk bloggers

Religious bigotry.

What d big deal if a Muslim marry a xtain?

Am a Muslim i can choose to marry a xtain.

Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by thatigboman: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2019
That girl is going to live in bondage. I pity her in advance
Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by tollyboy5(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2019
Newnas:
It's better to marry a person of same religion.

I had many secondary school mates from parents of different religious backgrounds. They were confused children, today they're in church tomorrow they're in mosque, next tomorrow they're no where.

Later now, they'll be sharing children; two will follow their mother to church and two will follow their father to mosque. Then there will be fracture.

The end is usually ugly. Many end up regretting it.

No matter what you see in a person of opposite religion there are dozens more in your own religion.

Of she's a Christian olosho, there are hundreds Muslim oloshos too. Go and marry one.

If he's a Muslim Yahoo boy, there are hundreds of Christian Yahoo boys too. Go and carry one.

If she's a decent Christian girl, there are hundreds of decent Muslim girls.

If he's a gentle Muslim man, there are hundreds of gentle Christian men too.

You only need to calm down and the right person will come your way.

In my opinion, tribal issues have very minimal effects in marriage if religion is one.

There are many Igbos that marry Yoruba Christians and many Yoruba Muslims that marry northerners, and this almost never causes marital issues. But religion?!
stop there! two would follow their their mum to church and two would follow their father to mosque, then is it a crime? you riligious bigot. they are not confuse they live their life the way they keep your advice to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by Roozzaay(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Op, will you die if you had sensibly captioned it "UNIABUJA SUG president proposes to girlfriend on signing out" ?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out by mikeige(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Main looking at this girl na pretend she dey pretend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.