Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! (6088 Views)

NANS Gives Makinde 3 Days To Address Amotekun Brutality On Oyo Residents / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by googi: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0,

You are a loser and ignoramus illiterate, period.

Yoruba girls are the most dignified women in Nigeria. The only Hausa or Igbo that are privileged to marry a Yoruba woman are your chiefs and titled men. Otherwise, they will be given one.

Though I agree with Metaphysical that Igbo should be allowed to go their separate ways, I disagree with Igbo comparison with Boko Haram.

History of Boko Haram started with mayhems on Southerners and destruction of Churches. Their present accomplishment is self-destruct. I do not wish that on Igbo, let them go. Enough of Odi and Zaki Biam.

Yoruba Youths will never give the Igbo the same opportunities, tolerance and accommodation their fathers gave Igbo. Actually, Igbo hate to hear that, until they find their wish in their own Country of Biafra. They are still mad that Azikiwe did not rule the West and want nothing short of Lagos is within reach.

They would rather form a country with Hausa/Fulani than Yoruba. They undertand and accept one anothers' level and position. Not so with Yoruba.

Metaphysical, I agree with you, Let Igbo Go. Rekhina and others can stay as long as they respect Yoruba in their own land.

Logobenz0:
Oga you're just writing novels which I don't even understand and care grin grin even in Igbo land your girls are olosho. Even in your land your girls are still olosho. What about the north. Yoruba girls are the biggest olosho in the north grin come to the north and see for yourself grin

Igbo girls are olosho. But you idiots are dying to marry Igbo girls. Who wants to marry Yoruba girls grin grin grin

1. They're dirty
2. They're smelling
3. They don't know how to cook, 50 pepper in one tiny soup cheesy
4. They're the second olosho after Edo girls grin
5. They're fvcking ugly with no good shape. Foolish people grin grin

I can even fvck a Yoruba girl with just #50 pepper grin grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Afamed: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Rekhina go and marry ooooooh grin grin grin stop jumping from one dick to another tongue cheesy cheesy
The question is, who's ready to marry evening newspapers like her?

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Afamed: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
that's my baby talking , he is always plain ,mature and reasonable, cheesy smiley unlike broke and evil afamed ,confused Helinues , heartless meleszenawi and uneducated sirjamo
This one don dey hustle for Christmas boyfriend. Shm

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
googi:
Logobenz0,

Yoruba girls are the most dignified women in Nigeria. The only Hausa or Igbo that are privileged to marry a Yoruba woman are your chiefs and titled men. Otherwise, they will be given one.

Though I agree with Metaphysical that Igbo should be allowed to go their separate ways, I disagree with Igbo comparison with Boko Haram.

History of Boko Haram started with mayhems on Southerners and destruction of Churches. Their present accomplishment is self-destruct. I do not wish that on Igbo, let them go. Enough of Odi and Zaki Biam.

Yoruba Youths will never give the Igbo the same opportunities, tolerance and accommodation their fathers gave Igbo. Actually, Igbo hate to hear that, until they find their wish in their own Country of Biafra. They are still mad that Azikiwe did not rule the West and want nothing short of Lagos is within reach.

They would rather form a country with Hausa/Fulani than Yoruba. They undertand and accept one anothers' level and position. Not so with Yoruba.

Metaphysical, I agree with you, Let Igbo Go. Rekhina and others can stay as long as they respect Yoruba in their own land.

This one is in sifia pains. Kpele oh grin grin
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by zibya: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
meccuno:
many Igbos are angry. Assassinating Nnamdi Kanu would only make things worse. He is the reason why many of them are peaceful. Now ask your self,if Nnamdi Kanu is killed,can you vouch for the next person that would take his place?
We will just assassinate him too

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Even Mamagee3 knows u are a 1min man ,bring my ass so u look at it and swallow spit .........Omo Jedi Jedi grin grin
kiss kiss Go Baby ! Go Baby !!

Go Baby !!!

Na my sweetheart u dey tarnish so omoteme? smiley
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Afamed:

The question is, who's ready to marry evening newspapers like her?
Men! Hmmm grin grin grin u are all pretenders ! grin

U begged me 4 sex months back remember
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by googi: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
This one is in sifia pains. Kpele oh grin grin

No, no!

That is all you got? Common on now. I was waiting for you expecting more, Okorohausa. Go liberate yourself from Fulani, biko.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by ChimaAdeoye: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
This attempt by Fulanis to provoke a response from Igbos so as to do their Python dance may lead to something they cannot control. They burn Igbo villages, then turn around and kill Igbo Police officers to get an excuse to burn and kill more Igbo civilians.

The Fulani have taken restraint of Igbos to mean weakness from retaliation. They cannot be more wrong.

Let them continue. I have ALWAYS said it that you cannot say to a violent enemy that you don't want war. You only increase their motivation to be more violent. Preparing NOW to confront these people IS A MUST!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by meccuno: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
zibya:
We will just assassinate him too
grin you are obviously not smart.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cowardly ibos can’t do shit

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
googi:

No, no!

That is all you got? Common on now. I was waiting for you expecting more, Okorohausa. Go liberate yourself from Fulani, biko.

Lool very weak iPod people they can’t do shit
No action from their leaders
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by kettykin: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

But they are not in brothels all around Nigeria bleeped with #500 like the Igbo girls nao?

Every person already took turn with those babes, even Abokees mesuya dey bleep them tire all around brothels so what are you saying again?

look at this joke, where have you traveled in Nigeria , please dont display high crass ignorance , even in dubai , Malaysia, Egypt, Benin Republic , south Africa , yourbas gals are hustling full time, I have seen them in katsina, Maiduguri ,bauchi , Kaduna and jos
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
googi:

No, no!

Go and continue crying biko. I'm not the cause of your frustration tongue grin grin you're not worth my attention
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

look at this joke, where have you traveled in Nigeria , please dont display high crass ignorance , even in dubai , Malaysia, Egypt, Benin Republic , south Africa , yourbas gals are hustling full time, I have seen them in katsina, Maiduguri ,bauchi , Kaduna and jos

That’s igbos speciality
Na Igbo Girls Dey chop shit pass for Qatar
The ones that Bleep Indian labourers in dubai then they sell all Na hustle after lol
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

Don't mind the Mumu. Him no dey travel that's why grin grin abeg advise the guy make him travel come north make him see for himself cheesy
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by googi: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
I think we should be very reflective. I do not want one drop of Igbo dropped not any other Nigerian.

Only Police and Army are legalized to kill. Only mad men argue without a gun with them. Like one Igbo lady friend told me sometime ago, if we cannot live together, we must separate to avoid killing one another.

I can never imagine growing up that relationship between Igbo and Yoruba can ever deteriorate to this point. I commend those that can find space to get along.

I love Rekhina and Metaphysical.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

The main question here is that we all know the Igbos own that business of prostitution. Trying to even debate this is akin to depriving them of their notoriety.

No matter how much we debate this, the truth still remains that the prostitution industry is an IGR generating avenue for the South East people.

I never wanted to do this on this thread before, but some of you won’t allow the devil sleep in peace!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bia Nwokem, hapunum aka....What is this?

I made it clear that I don't give a bleep of what happens in other states as I only mind mine and at same time have to dissociate ourselves from all this igbo this igbo that on nairaland... Omambala first.

You only see me on this thread what happened is in my state and Oraifite to be precise...One of the sons of Anaedo.

So I decided to relax and see where metaphysical is heading to....

Mind yourself this man.
i'm still patiently waiting for the day you will have sense.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Oga you're just writing novels which I don't even understand and care grin grin even in Igbo land your girls are olosho. Even in your land your girls are still olosho. What about the north. Yoruba girls are the biggest olosho in the north grin come to the north and see for yourself grin

Igbo girls are olosho. But you idiots are dying to marry Igbo girls. Who wants to marry Yoruba girls grin grin grin

1. They're dirty
2. They're smelling
3. They don't know how to cook, 50 pepper in one tiny soup cheesy
4. They're the second olosho after Edo girls grin
5. They're fvcking ugly with no good shape. Foolish people grin grin

I can even fvck a Yoruba girl with just #50 pepper grin grin
Oga whx u 2 dey lie lyk dis, when all the ashawo arrested in the north during sharia are majority igbo girls
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oga whx u 2 dey lie lyk dis, when all the ashawo arrested in the north during sharia are majority igbo girls

You dey mind am.

Who in his right mind even debates whether Igbo are not notorious for prostitution?

They have several departments of prostitution, a good example is the baby factory industry. It is an offshoot of the prostitution trade they are known for.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
if he married me ,I will be d man n he will be the woman , that's how we amazons do our thing ! Cos I know he nags a lot like a nasarawa hashima woman ,
If na money ,money can never be the problem! Hahahahahaha grin tell him

God hammer ya mouth there! You ugly thing!

Bring that thing here for this christmas season so i can pound it. Ewu like you!

Yeye thing. Beauty with no sense. When are you coming home? You are spending this christmas with me here. Infact, before you board plane send message home let them know you have been kidnapped in Lagos. grin

Lets do something dear. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Today, one cannot find a policeman in uniform in a 100km radius of Chibok. They dare not wear uniform anywhere within 100km of bokoharam circle of influence. The consequences are dire.

The assassination of Mohammed Yussuf has resulted in a wholesale operational strategy and tactics for our security forces. Their brutality and bullying of Yussuf followers was retaliated with a more hellish violence and thirst for blood of uniformed service men.

If the followers of Yussuf had responded timidly as ipob has been doing police would have the upper hand and their bullying of bokoharam would have continued. Bokoharam is the bully today! Police dare not go in their territory to effect arrest of a lawyer, nobody in the arrest team would return alive.

Incrementally, police have perfected their traditional foolishness again and as they did with Yussuf, they are about to repeat with ipob.

Enough of bullying and brutalizing Igbos over their choosen path to destiny.

Many non-Easterner, non-Igbo, people, myself included, are starting to see justification in ipob's new resolve to protect and preserve itself from the persecution and denial of liberty to live.

Enough is enough! No more police brutality on ipob....or Igbos generally!

Fulani herdsmen have destroyed livelihood in Katsina and Sokoto, made Kaduna and Kebbi unsecured and unsafe. These are four states with security problems and Fulani herdsmen are direct cause. What has police done to control them? Can you even go in their enclave to make an arrest? That would be a suicide mission. If herdsmen are untouchable, ipob should be untouchable. They are both under same law and what applies to one should apply to the other.

OP God will bless you for being on the side of truth. We do not hate Yoruba for being Yoruba, but we hate anybody at all supporting evil and wickedness, Yorubas must rise and support Sowore now because Nnamdi KANU have opened his eyes and he is heading somewhere for the total emancipation of Oduduwa race, this is why they are delaying him in the prison after several court orders for his release so they can effect his death by poisoning just as they did to Abiola. Yorubas should wake up now and forget Tinubu and Osibanjo who are obviously after their personal and generational fairness.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

Come north come see for yourself grin grin you dey your village dey type nonsense. Who want reach Yoruba girls for olosho cheesy only Edo girls fit stand them cheesy you know how many Yoruba girls me and my niggas don lash for North grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by CSTR2: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
googi:
Logobenz0,

This guy is high on something.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Come north come see for yourself grin grin you dey your village dey type nonsense. Who want reach Yoruba girls for olosho cheesy only Edo girls fit stand them cheesy you know how many Yoruba girls me and my niggas don lash for North grin

Look here i was born and grewup in the north, so there is nothing you can tell me about the north

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
googi:
Logobenz0,

True prophecy!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

He’s describing the typical ibo hairy girl

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, I was just about typing before you mentioned me but I will proceed to type this:

There are two types of Igbos on Nairaland, the sane and rational ones like UdechiHD et. al and the deluded ones without no iota of intelligence.

Unfortunately those deluded ones far outnumber the sane ones on this forum and I’ve just learnt to stop responding to them.

You are part of the unfortunate ones and I won’t even waste my time engaging you!
STFU you slowpoke yes i in person hate afonjas no apology!! deal with it or go to hell! when one idiotic imbecili claiming to be igbo speak agains igbos you stupid afonjas will hail him but when he attack you morronic afonjas you term him illiterate and bigot,same way you hailed okorocha,onochia and that lagos state minister of gutter.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

You dey mind am.

Who in his right mind even debates whether Igbo are not notorious for prostitution?

They have several departments of prostitution, a good example is the baby factory industry. It is an offshoot of the prostitution trade they are known for.

Seriously am presently in "Niges State" were igbo girls dominate prostiution work, infact their leaders are all igbo madams

Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos / Transformation Of Singapore From Swampland To Skyscrapers (pictures) / Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60