Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari (20152 Views)

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by elbukaze(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2019
progress1010:
Good day great nairalanders..please I'd be so grateful if anyone here can help me out with a job; federal or state.
I'm a 2.2 grad of structural engineering with PMP cert and also good with architectural designs. I've few years experience in project management/supervision/execution.
I am in Abia state currently but open to work elsewhere.
I can't begin to write too much here to avoid ban..
please I can be reached on my pm or the contact on my signature.
Oga u don't need any employment, you are self employed already if you have this skills stated above.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by hisexcellency34: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2019
Gbam!

skywalker240:

so those projects are only what the money was meant for?

so out of the more than 40 trillion he borrowed that is what you can only see, so where is the remaining cash going?

ok only those will generate the money to pay back the loans?

the old idiot might be an ex convict, but you cant deny the fact that he is saying the truth.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Switruth: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2019
allthingsgood:

What has cnn advert got to do with Nigeria economy U go school so?
. This one na another ode wey no dey read. Read the post again but this time slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
baba just dey voice out his thought nowadays, l understand his feeling anger or unhappy.He's jealous of buhari' success.

Buhari's borrowing success? grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Awoo88: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2019
onatisi:
my brother , this is hate speech ooo
Who tell you? Can buhari and his minions spell hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:
He be like say ex-convict Bode George has developed psychiatric disorders while in prison. China loan is building Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway and Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway. Please ask Goatluck Jonathan what he did with the loans he collected.

U mean the 30 billion dollars buhari borrowed was used to build those roads u mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2019
ayosam4real:
Please, open a LinkedIn account, upload your designs and also put up some articles that are in line with your field.
Trust me something would come forth for you.

Thank me later.

Alright, I will try this too.
Much Thanks.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Good appeal. I am a supporter of Buhari, but two things don't gel with me at all; too much borrow-borrow and lack of respect for court orders.

If u believe any of these things u mentioned, u won't be supporting buhari

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2019
surgical:
But the borrowings will be handled by a saint and a man of integrity whom Nigerians trusted , what are they afraid of again

Only yoruba muslims n northerners trust buhari

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2019
adem30:

Lagos -Ibadan railway construction is part of the borrowing, Road constructed with Sukuk bond is part of the borrowing, yet you said nothing to show for it.

Tell us what Jonathan used his own borrowed money for.

Sukuk bond is bot borrowerd money. Are u educated at all? Didn't u just call it a bond?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by YorubaPrince: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2019
ekestic1976:
Chief Bode George is ABSOLUTELY correct! Maybe the time has come for a Special Investigation into how Dangote and the other Nigerian super-rich started their business empires. Let them tell us the skills they acquired to start the business that other Nigerians can learn therefrom. The same thing applies to Elumelu, Adenuga, Otedola, Tinubu, etc. Let them teach us how their businesses expanded from phase 1 to the next phase. You cannot be an emergency billionaire in the great democracies we aspire to be without having your day with the security outfits!

What abt the Fool you just tagged as Chief. What Chief? Chief in Embezzlement? The same dude that wrecked NPA still comes out to seek relevance. Damn the Fool! angry
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2019
adem30:

Lagos -Ibadan railway construction is part of the borrowing, Road constructed with Sukuk bond is part of the borrowing, yet you said nothing to show for it.

Tell us what Jonathan used his own borrowed money for.

He built 6 gas turbines n took power generation in Nigeria from 2500MW to 5000MW

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2019
contigiency:
Old cargo, idleness can lead to malfunctioning of your brain. But is that all he can do?

Nigeria is already in a debt trap.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
baba just dey voice out his thought nowadays, l understand his feeling anger or unhappy.He's jealous of buhari' success.
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by DCmonster: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmm! True words from an intelligent elder full of wisdom. Not the educated and quota system morons at the helms of affairs. When I started watching English premiership in the year 2004 I do ask myself same question who are these mutherfuckers advertising to on super sports. TONY ELUMELU is just a corporate fraudster who milks rich foreigners in the name of helping poor Africa entreprenuers. He is no different from BOBBY AXELROD of the BILLIONS movie series.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by amc: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Buhari has borrowed more money than Obasanjo yaradua Jonathan combined...

with nothing to show for it...

if that doesn't bother you... damn the country

Big lie.

Remember OBJ paid off our $30bn debt in 2006. And by 2010, we had accumulated another $35bn debt.

Nigeria's debt profile:

2010 was $35bn
June 2015 it was $63.81bn (+$28.81)
June 2019 it was $83.88bn (+$20.07bn)
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by MoIbrahim: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If u believe any of these things u mentioned, u won't be supporting buhari

Some of us do our own based on weighing positives and negatives, and then we go for what outweighs.

We are not among those who look at positives alone or negatives alone. Understand?
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by leofab(f): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
onatisi:
what a wonderful economic and financial genius we have in buhari.
God has blessed Nigeria with one of the best intellectual presidents of this era
a man who knows how to borrow and borrow
and yet Nigerians are still complaining
who can ever satisfy these people called nigerians grin grin grin
BraTisi

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by sammhi(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:
He be like say ex-convict Bode George has developed psychiatric disorders while in prison. China loan is building Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway and Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway. Please ask Goatluck Jonathan what he did with the loans he collected.
It is same China loans ...or you think loans are done in 24hours
Lagos Ibadan road was started by GEJ . Same with Oyo ogbomosho .....
The railway deisgn was done by Yardua/GEJ with first phase Abuja Kaduna done .others were to follow . PMB is continuing the implementation.of the plan...these are not his conceptual projects
PMB conceptual projects are in Daura ..eg transportation University, Army University etc

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by skywalker240(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gbam!

the averrage African counters facts with emotions and sentiments, rather than with logic and records.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
Buhari success Ahahahahaha ma no laff abeg....

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by richard870(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
Lolz...You definitely know NOTHING about SUCCESS!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by allthingsgood: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

So the only way to meet up is to borrow more than all his predecessors combined?...

Well done sir
Have a nice day now

U are making an emotional response to a practical question. If the predecessors have been doing their party buhsri wouldn't have to borrow this much.

Mind u he has not awarded any new contract. The project is being done are the ones the so called predecessors absndoned
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Thunderblasts(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
Sense left you long ago..

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Thunderblasts(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Sorry who is Bode George?

A basketballer?
Your father na

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by wealthpreach(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has appealed to foreign nations not to lend President Muhammadu Buhari any money, saying the wastages in Nigeria is alarming.

Speaking in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT on the $29.96billion 2016-2018 external borrowing plan sent by President Buhari to the Senate for its consideration and approval, George said foreign nations will be laughing at Nigeria for borrowing money while a lot of financial wastages was going on in the country.

He said some of the wastages include adverts placed in Cable News Network (CNN) by local companies such as Globacom, Zenith Bank and Dangote.

“President Buhari wants to go and borrow money now. They will ask him ‘look at the wastages in your country’. Why should they give him money? They should give him nothing. How many African countries do you see these kinds of thing? All these unnecessary adverts on CNN by Nigerian companies on products that are purely Nigerian is pure wastage.

“ABSA bank in South Africa, have you ever seen them on CNN? Yet, their capital base is bigger than all Nigerian banks put together. So, what is this egocentrism all about? There are people who are hungry in this country.

“All those money wasted on adverts will feed millions of people. I think the federal government should clamp down on them. For every one dollar, you spent on CNN adverts, you create a special purse for one dollar being put there. That money can then be used for skill acquisition for younger people. It is wasteful and egocentric.

“We are the people who are buying your products, satisfy us and stop wasting the money. Your systems are not healthy, bad network, poor data services and so on.

“Look at Tony Elumelu doing adverts on CNN saying he is satisfying Africa. Has he satisfied his village? What about the poverty in his village? I want to go with him to his village and see the level of poverty in that place. They are making the rest of the world to hate us,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/dont-lend-any-money-to-buhari-bode-george-appeals-to-foreign-nations/
he should have known, what is shown to us is CNN Africa. Even your telemundo, most programme shown on telemundo has been aired on the main channel. They are advertising to Africans!!
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by BlackfireX: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:

He conducted election that brought this onigbese president in.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by perpeling22(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:

So, this is all you could say. We still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by oyebanji(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2019
How did PDP utilise loans obtained during GEJ's reign?

Nigerian politicians and noise when you take the feeding bottle off their mouth.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Staro: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Sad
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by seangy4konji: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2019
I swear. All the one he has been borrowing. We no see anything

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Thunderblasts:

Sense left you long ago..
ayiii. I swear to God..success?

Na d Smirnoff weh him take Na him deh worry him lungs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Wrong For Selling Seized Vehicles? / PIB: Ben Igbakpa Reacts To Backlash And Disappointment After PIB Passage At NASS / 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.