Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies (642 Views)

Six Habits Men Hate About Women / Did I Just Waste Almost Five Good Years Of My Life? / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies by TundeKorede: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2019
There are some habits ladies have that can turn on the man. If every lady is aware of these habits, they will keep those good habits. And avoid the bad ones.

This article will bring to the fore the basic things that trigger love in men’s heart. No matter how stern a man is, he has what turns him on.

Unfortunately, the main reason why some ladies don’t enjoy their spouse is because they don’t know what turns them on.

Hence, I present to you, the six basic things that turn on a man.

Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men On

• Caring Habit

Every man will definitely experience ups and downs in their life and businesses.

However, men love it when their spouse stand by them and care for them during good and hard times.

Every man loves a woman who talks to him about what matters to him. For instance, when you husband tells you that he isn’t feeling fine. Don’t just pretend as if you do not hear him.

Don’t just tell him, “Sorry.” Do something to him that will make him know that you care for him.

You may not like this, but it is the truth. You have a lot to gain if you over pamper your spouse. The more you take care of your man, the more he loves you.

The more you show him that you don’t care. The more he dislikes you. Therefore, being caring is an act that turns men on.

• Great Understanding
Showing great level of understanding to the plight of your man earns you a lot of respect. You must be a woman who shows understanding to her spouse.

Men don’t like it when women bombard them with irrelevant questions about their movement. You must try to be a type of woman who tries to understand your spouse easily.

For instance, if your husband has told the reason why he won’t be having sex with you for the next three days, due to fasting and prayer.

Never be quick to condemn his decision. Let him finish the fasting and prayer, before you present your complaint to him. Just show great level of understanding.

Try not to be a woman who nags over little misunderstanding. Understand the fact that your man may not have money all the time.

At times, when he gives you meager amount. Don’t be quick to condemn him. It may be because his business has gone down at that point. So, just try to put yourself in his shoes.

Keep reading here: http://www.tundekorede.com/five-habits-ladies-have-that-turn-men-on/
Re: Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2019
3. Cleanliness
4. Smart and hard-working
5. Generous and positive mentality

1 Like

Re: Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Cook
Open legs
Respect
Shut up
Open legs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Thing is, most men do not want a loving/caring wife, they want a dutiful wife. Ask the bad girls who get married every Saturday. grin
Re: Five Good Habits Men Want In Good Ladies by Allen102: 4:38am On Dec 04, 2019
light-skinned

Rich

dual citizenship.

That's all I need in a woman. cool cool

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

There Are Only CLASSMATES, There Are No LIFEMATES. / Which Sweeter, Woman Or Money.... / Pay Me My Money I Was With You All Night : Runs Girl Attacked A Man For Not Payi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.