Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? (924 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Before You Marry As A Man / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by LoyalRccgMember: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2019
hey guys, so I made a post here last week about a mistake that would have cost me a life time. read it here
https://www.nairaland.com/5544700/regret-decision-later-life

so, the guy later brought the stuff but I refused to collect it ( thanks to some helpful comments here). although he looks disappointed, he still respects my decision but I'll rather keep a distance from him sha.

also, I told my sister's friend never to enter my room again (it's been a week now she last visited our house)

Now, in a world where indecency is being celebrated and sex being worshipped and virgins being looked down on by their friends.

Please nobody should quote me as being holier than thou. I know what I'm saying! ( had my first masturbation when I was 14. I cried and prayed for God's forgiveness. the second masturbation was last week due to some unforeseen circumstances, which I also pray for forgiveness)

In case you're wondering, My parents are not pastors or anything but my dad made sure he brought us up in the way of the Lord.

To those giving excuse in committing formication with "Body no be firewood" please that isn't an excuse!!! I've been called numerous names by my chaps before. names like Introvert,VN (an acronym for virgin nigga) and Also Importency!!! yes, that's how far some people go just to see you to join them in sinning.

as far as I could remember, I've never had a girlfriend in my life nor do I have female friends apart from my sisters and cousins. and in case you're wondering, I'm not ugly, rather girls in our department, (I'm in 400l currently) have been trying to gain my attention which I ignore all of them.

To those who might consider my post a childish post, only shows that you're guilty in fornicating!.

Now, my quick question is, can you marry a Non virgin lady? as for me, I can't. because of the thought of seeing someone down there, disgusts me! you can say I'm the jealous type which I agree. as Someone like @Slawormir have said " it doesn't matter who have swim there before, it doesn't matter who is swimming together with you" like WTF? seriously bro?. please I need matured answers only. peace out!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by annex1: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Please study for your project defence and final exams. Then work your posting to a favourable state with opportunities. Dont forget to do necessary certifications.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by bukatyne(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2019
LoyalRccgMember:
hey guys, so I made a post here last week about a mistake that would have cost me a life time. read it here

so, the guy later brought the stuff but I refused to collect it ( thanks to some helpful comments here). although he looks disappointed, he still respects my decision but I'll rather keep a distance from him sha.

also, I told my sister's friend never to enter my room again (it's been a week now she last visited our house)

Now, in a world where indecency is being celebrated and sex being worshipped and virgins being looked down on by their friends.

Please nobody should quote me as being holier than thou. I know what I'm saying! ( had my first masturbation when I was 14. I cried and prayed for God's forgiveness. the second masturbation was last week due to some unforeseen circumstances, which I also pray for forgiveness)

In case you're wondering, My parents are not pastors or anything but my dad made sure he brought us up in the way of the Lord.

To those giving excuse in committing formication with "Body no be firewood" please that isn't an excuse!!! I've been called numerous names by my chaps before. names like Introvert,VN (an acronym for virgin nigga) and Also Importency!!! yes, that's how far some people go just to see you to join them in sinning.

as far as I could remember, I've never had a girlfriend in my life nor do I have female friends apart from my sisters and cousins. and in case you're wondering, I'm not ugly, rather girls in our department, (I'm in 400l currently) have been trying to gain my attention which I ignore all of them.

To those who might consider my post a childish post, only shows that you're guilty in fornicating!.

Now, my quick question is, can you marry a Non virgin lady? as for me, I can't. because of the thought of seeing someone down there, disgusts me! you can say I'm the jealous type which I agree. as Someone like @Slawormir have said " it doesn't matter who have swim there before, it doesn't matter who is swimming together with you" like WTF? seriously bro?. please I need matured answers only. peace out!

Interesting.

Good one to stir clear from your Pianist and sister's friend.

I also admire your stance to avoid pre-marital and the measures (no relationship).

Since you have been able to hold yourself till now, continue to do so and stop telling people you are a virgin.

Also look for people with similar views who would encourage you. When you roll with the wrong set of people, they can do anything to prove you wrong.

Imagine your pianist advising you to have causal sex with someone you don't like.

As to your question, it is really your choice and I understand the disgust of sharing your body with people who have had previous lovers. However, if you are willing to be led by God, you should know that His ways are not yours and His plans are different.

Don't let your quest for a virgin bride make you mono-focused and lose sight of God's ultimate plan.

@bold: Also, ease up on the haughty attitude. A liar is same as a fornicators is same as a thief.

The wages of sin is death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by LoyalRccgMember: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Interesting.

I also admire your stance to avoid pre-marital and the measures (no relationship).

Since you have been able to hold yourself till now, continue to do so and stop telling people you are a virgin.

Also look for people with similar views who would encourage you. When you roll with the wrong set of people, they can do anything to prove you wrong.

Imagine your pianist advising you to have causal sex with someone you don't like.

As to your question, it is really your choice and I understand the disgust of sharing your body with people who have had previous lovers. However, if you are willing to be led by God, you should know that His ways are not yours and His plans are different.

Don't let your quest for a virgin bride make you mono-focused and lose sight of God's ultimate plan.

@bold: Also, ease up on the haughty attitude. A liar is same as a fornicators is same as a thief.

Thank you for this smiley
bukatyne:

Interesting.

Thank you for this
Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Your friends who are calling you names are dumb. Maybe it's time for you to change your friends, although I don't see being called an introvert and a virgin as name-calling. I'm both myself and wouldn't take offense to being called either. You're only 20 and really should be focusing on other areas of your life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by faithfull18(f): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Staying clear saves you from a lot of things.
Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by Pubichairs(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2019
:Dthis long epistle for virginity formality?..

u are entitled to ur own opinion..
Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by uchechefaith(f): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
LoyalRccgMember:

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by iSlayer: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
A thread for holier than thous to flex their pseudorighteous muscles. Lollllllll.

As for me, the answer is no. Because I'm not. EOD.
Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
There’s always someone for everyone. The problem arises from trying to make someone who’s not into your beliefs into living your lifestyle.
I’m sure you have many women in your church who think like you too. When the time comes, you will find one. Don’t get frustrated trying to get with the woman who believes in premarital sex to keep herself for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by CaveAdullam: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2019
The point still remains;

Focus on your project defence,

Focus on an additional skill to your certificate,

Focus on how to help your society,

Focus on a good relationship through which you can raise a good family.

Las Las nor forget to Focus on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by 4tunebest(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
LoyalRccgMember:
By the time the reality of marriage hits you, this would be the least of your concerns grin
Re: Can You Marry A NON VIRGIN Lady? by helinues: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
lol

We are always worried about virgin ladies

How about virgin guys

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Pls / Men: The Only Sex That Never Stops Sucking / 7 Incredible Facts About New Born Babies That You Probably Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.