Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) (35958 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by kettykin: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Area4Area:
Who and what is holding IPOB from picking up arms, who are begging them not to?
Best they can do is turning the SE into another NE and everyone would be fine, they'd send suicide bombers into main market, Ariaria in Aba, Nkwo Nnewi, Eke Awka, Ogbete main market Enugu etc and good enough people would start leaving the region into IDP camps, please tell and beg them to pick up arms abeg

Some of you praying that IPOB Picks up arms dont know the foolish prayer you are making.

If IPOB deploy both high Altitude Drones that will be assembled thick inside the villages in the Eastern states that will be controlled using remotes and relays , you know it is easier to control a high altitude Drone that a low attitude, how would the Military or police be able to fight them .

Please dont pray for what Nigeria cannot fight , we are praying for peace all over the east now, Nigeria would need Russia , Britain, Egypt, Ireland and any other willing power to quench any fire they mistakenly ignite in the East .

IPOB might not fight the foolish battle that Boko haram fights in the North because that would endanger the whole east , but the use of drones to hit specific targets , Mind you drones can carry small improvised bombs too

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Dxxngell(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.
You guys said the worst two years ago.
I dare Biafrans to pick up Arms. I will fully perticipate in Killing any IPOB terrorist at sight. grin
why don’t you channel the same energy towards BH...clown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by jimyjames(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godons1:

As usual, you can only chest beat online. But you got no balls. grin grin grin

When I show face, na for Potopoto you and your warriors go end up, as usual. grin grin
console yourself, afonjas don't even fight they are verbal warriors , maybe this second civil war that's bond to happen will be a great opportunity for you afonjas to proof how good you are on the battle field, may God allow war to happen during our live time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chidex50:
IF THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM DOESN'T ORAGANIZE AND PROPERLY CURTAIL THE TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS HERE,IT'S GOING TO SPELL DOOM

Nothing like tribalism comments,, every one is airing his or her opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Godons1: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
@jimyjamee

Trash.
I want to see you in the East, executing your threats. Stop hiding behind your phone to Chest beat.

So you know,
I'm not from West.

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by kettykin: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
jimyjames:

console yourself, afonjas don't even fight they are verbal warriors , maybe this second civil war that's bond to happen will be a great opportunity for you afonjas to proof how good you are on the battle field, may God allow war to happen during our live time

Bro lets pray for peace please
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Area4Area: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Go back to front page
Read the thread about kanu and his lawyer
Me to read from that born liar and propagandist called Kanu? If that is your proof and you can't provide any proof aside what Kanu said then I rest my case.
This is how you spread his lies and propaganda and when asked to provide proof, you run away

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Area4Area: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

Some of you praying that IPOB Picks up arms dont know the foolish prayer you are making.

If IPOB deploy both high Altitude Drones that will be assembled thick inside the villages in the Eastern states that will be controlled using remotes and relays , you know it is easier to control a high altitude Drone that a low attitude, how would the Military or police be able to fight them .

Please dont pray for what Nigeria cannot fight , we are praying for peace all over the east now, Nigeria would need Russia , Britain, Egypt, Ireland and any other willing power to quench any fire they mistakenly ignite in the East .

IPOB might not fight the foolish battle that Boko haram fights in the North because that would endanger the whole east , but the use of drones to hit specific targets , Mind you drones can carry small improvised bombs too
After your long epistle, go and pick up arms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Area4Area: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

Bro lets pray for peace please
Don't disturb him please, he wants war and not peace

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Urchman200: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
positivelord:

stop writing nonsense.....correct yourself like this "when will the killing of IPOB MISCREANTS stop"
who are ipob ? They are igbos we share same ideology, the only miscreant I am seeing is u and Nigerian government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by mvem(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
For killing Police Officers IPOB has given D Military & Paramilitary D opportunity 2 unleash war on its members.
FG cn nw prove to D World dat IPOB is a terrorist organization.
U havn't gained any International backin & u wnt 2 fight D Govt. Wrng timing
can an igbo man do suicide bombing?
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by mvem(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Urchman200:
who are ipob ? They are igbos we share same ideology, the only miscreant I am seeing is u and Nigerian government.
please oo na lie...don't tag Igbos and ipob together.No one send you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Jones4190(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
if he want let him run to the moon, anywhere he is the Python will find him and dance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by criuze(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Peace is the answer

but the working is pieces
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by kettykin: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Area4Area:
After your long epistle, go and pick up arms

like i have told anybody that cares to listen , i pray for peace to reign , but for those who keep praying that Nigerian Military or police drag us back to 1966 , there many ways to fight the battle .

I have attached pictures of quad-copters carrying bombs that can travel very far and at a high speed and can drop its content on any location , quad-copters are now carrying heavy guns and artillery .

these are even light weight drones, if these boys get their hands on the Medium sized drones for reconnaissance and big drones for frontal attacks then it is a game changer

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by ZombieTERROR: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Area4Area:
Me to read from that born liar and propagandist called Kanu? If that is your proof and you can't provide any proof aside what Kanu said then I rest my case.
This is how you spread his lies and propaganda and when asked to provide proof, you run away

May you never have an encounter with the Nigerian police... Take care

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by YorubaPrince: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
I saw it coming... grin grin grin
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Johans1991: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
This idiot should be shot on sight. He deserved to die like the the policemen he killed.
Buhari pls give us order.
This returning match will be sweet.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Area4Area: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

like i have told anybody that cares to listen , i pray for peace to reign , but for those who keep praying that Nigerian Military or police drag us back to 1966 , there many ways to fight the battle .

I have attached pictures of quad-copters carrying bombs that can travel very far and at a high speed and can drop its content on any location , quad-copters are now carrying heavy guns and artillery
Why not start with that ASAP instead of telling us your plans or will everything occur just on nairaland?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Urchman200: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
For killing Police Officers IPOB has given D Military & Paramilitary D opportunity 2 unleash war on its members.
FG cn nw prove to D World dat IPOB is a terrorist organization.
U havn't gained any International backin & u wnt 2 fight D Govt. Wrng timing
fg has proven to the world long ago that they are terrorist government so IPOB does not need to prove anything, terrorist don't kill security personnel.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Midex88(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ravern:
When will this killing of IGBOS stop. When?

It seems you have problems understanding simple comprehension
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Area4Area: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

May you never have an encounter with the Nigerian police... Take care
Give us a proof before you run away
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by kettykin: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
criuze:
Peace is the answer

but the working is pieces

I tell you Peace is the answer, no need to go to war over nothing
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Godons1: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
jimyjames:

Speak for yourself, stop attacking Afonja's. I dare all IPOB and Biafrans to pick up Arms as you have been chest beating. But you are here showing how scared you are after my threats.you are now sounding like a little Girl.

Besides, I'm not from West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Kingrefreshed: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abdul05:
But for how much longer could Ejiofor run ? well, another ipobian has broken loose and very soon they will all leave Nigeria for us.

Oga! Oga! Oga!!!! See your brain for ground. You must be 1 and half years old because my 1 year old son is smarter than you. Now the ultimate question now is " HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Area4Area:
Question is this, was any crime committed as alleged by the police and he was reported to the police, was he invited to the police station?
If you actually think that a lawyer who represents Nnamdi KANU must have been involved in a kidnapping case (a scenario unheard of' in the history of NBA since existence) just because Nigeria government which wants Nnamdi KANU terminated by all means told you so, then you can as well believe that your father is a woman when told so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Urchman200: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
zibya:
Oga IPOB just made the biggest mistake of their lives and alot of innocent ibos will suffer the consequences
start the killing of innocent igbos first in the name of ipob, and weather igbos will fold their hands, u think this is sowore with the yorubas, igbos are not weak people ok ,if not 4 politics will won't talking like this.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Correcto: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please what do you mean by us?
Johans1991:
This idiot should be shot on sight. He deserved to die like the the policemen he killed.
Buhari pls give us order.
This returning match will be sweet.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Midex88(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jakpon:
Let them bring it on. we Igbos are ready for the second Biafra war. ! Biafra till I die !!

Just as your warlord cownu ran away, when it started. Onyeochi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Kingrefreshed: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
positivelord:

stop writing nonsense.....correct yourself like this "when will the killing of IPOB MISCREANTS stop"

Which one be Positive lord That's a man that is positive or what

You're just a loosed stool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today / Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.