Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (110336 Views)

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Chelseafan99: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
It's the biggest and most sophisticated bus station in the Africa Why? Because it's a brand new piece of infrastructure. You won't find anything like it in Africa. You wont find a bus station like thjs in Dubai. Unless they build a new one.Doesn't mean Nigeria has the best infrastructure you dimwit making stupid posts just to bash Nigeria and stupid Nigerians doing exactly that. Nairaland has become a ceaspool for stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by NICOGRAVITY: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2019
My best food those days are the one's I ate under CMS bridge, and Obalende bridge.
Mama put under bridge na the correct things.
My order be like, mama Saraki, I want two eba, three shaki, one pkomo, two round about, and three home work.
That meat na real home work. You go swallow am last last.
Under bridge, the real thing.
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by uuzba(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Esejojo:
The difference is 7-Up.
Dubai police use Bugattis anf Ferrari cars. They don't need your money. What do you want to bribe somebody that is driving a car more expensive than your whole village? Is it N50?

So their police can enforce laws
Our own police cannot enforce laws. They will disown their duties for N50 only.

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by shogsman(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2019
So people should not hustle in a free space because you want us to look like Dubai, madness shior.
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by shogsman(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
uuzba:

Dubai police use Bugattis anf Ferrari cars. They don't need your money. What do you want to bribe somebody that is driving a car more expensive than your whole village? Is it N50?

So their police can enforce laws
Our own police cannot enforce laws. They will disown their duties for N50 only.
Uncle, those super cars aren't their day to day vehicles, they just have a few supercars for show off,every European country has them.so don't expect to go to Dubai and begin to see police patrolling with a Bugatti
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by shogsman(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Chelseafan99:
It's the biggest and most sophisticated bus station in the Africa Why? Because it's a brand new piece of infrastructure. You won't find anything like it in Africa. You wont find a bus station like thjs in Dubai. Unless they build a new one.Doesn't mean Nigeria has the best infrastructure you dimwit making stupid posts just to bash Nigeria and stupid Nigerians doing exactly that. Nairaland has become a ceaspool for stupidity.
God bless you
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria we hail thee!!
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by shogsman(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigerians has the highest number of unpatriotic citizens in the world,y'all rush at any chance to embarrass your country, Shame on you OP.

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Edge1(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOUR POLITICIANS RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU LITTER YOUR ENVIRONMENT, BLOCK DRAINAGES AND RUIN UNDER BRIDGES?

Yes they are. Now is there adequate waste disposal bins in your area?
nonsense and APC

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by koreanlord: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Autojoshng

I will send free updates to you about the situation of things here in korea...

You need only photos right?
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Halimat04(f): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Abeg shift make I piss jaare, Dubai lon lon.... To Lagos where tinubu boiz them dey....

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by lastempero: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Both have potentials,if u know u know.
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ACE1010: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
GuestLog:
In Nigeria, anywhere called under bridge is a nightmare. It is either a shelter for mad people, thieves, rogues, illegal contrabands, phone grabbers, pickpockets, weed smokers, or even low key prostitution!

The day you find yourself hanging out under the bridge, only God can restore your destiny.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GuestLog: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
ACE1010:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol please go back to the post and see photos I added.

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by pacespot(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
People are attracted to under bridge in Nigeria because of cool breeze, no matter how hot the weather is, atmosphere under bridge is always cool grin
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SaturnNick(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
GuestLog:
In Nigeria, anywhere called under bridge is a nightmare. It is either a shelter for mad people, thieves, rogues, illegal contrabands, phone grabbers, pickpockets, weed smokers, or even low key prostitution!

The day you find yourself hanging out under the bridge, only God can restore your destiny.

Meanwhile, this is Jos Federal Secretariat Bridge
Truly pathetic I tell you. You sef na Jos person? Nice shots you got!
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Edge1:

Yes they are. Now is there adequate waste disposal bins in your area?
nonsense and APC

NO.
BUT THE FEW ONES THAT WERE PROVIDED, YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS HAVE PERSONALIZED THEM. THE REST HAVE BEEN DAMAGED OR KICKED ASIDE, OR BROKEN AND USED TO MAKE FIRE FOR COOKING.
THEN THEY TURN AROUND TO BLAME THE GOVERNMENT.

THE OTHER DAY A VIDEO WAS IN CIRCULATION ABOUT A LADY THAT DUMPED HER TRASH JUST AT THE FOOT OF A TRASH COLLECTION BUCKET. SOME MEN HAD TO THREATEN TO BEAT HER BEFORE SHE AGREED TO PACK AND DISPOSE HER RUBBISH PROPERLY. WHY?

THERE ARE BINS IN BANKS, BUSES, AND AROUND MANY PREMISES. A NIGERIAN'S CULTURE IS TO THROW HIS TRASH JUST A FEW METERS AWAY FROM HE'S CURRENT POSITION EVEN IF THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF DUMPSTERS IN FRONT OF HIM.

THEN WE BLAME THE GOVERNMENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GuestLog: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
SaturnNick:
Truly pathetic I tell you. You sef na Jos person? Nice shots you got!
Yes o. Thanks.
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by bestpunterever: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019
eTECTIV:

What is unpatriotic about saying things d way dey are? So we would rather celebrate d mediocrity we live in? If we no compare and complain how we go see d difference
who are you complaining to? do you thing those Agberos and market women occupying the under bridge are here on nairaland to see your complain, if you are serious about complaining why can't you just go Ojuelegbe under bridge and try to talk some senses to all those Agberos, after 30mins come back here to give us the feedback..
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

They refuse to take responsibility. Its always politiican. Where do the politicians come from?

Thank you for your question. Me sef dey wonder the reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SaturnNick(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
GuestLog:
Yes o. Thanks.
I suppose try snap there oo... b4 the bridge go old
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by sheller(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
I for comment if not dt I'm afraid to be killed by hanging for hate speech ....remind me wn bubu is out :-) :-)
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2019
seguno2:

Thank you for your question. Me sef dey wonder the reasoning.
The biggest bane of Niggerians is they dont understand how a society works. Who is a politician? Is e not a himan being, a citizen? So a man whom the society taught to litter the streets and behave like a thug wont suddnely change because he is now a politician. If you vote a thief or a gangster into power he will jist keep doing criminal shít. They dont know

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GuestLog: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2019
SaturnNick:
I suppose try snap there oo... b4 the bridge go old
Sure thing! Just make it a Sunday.
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Lets be patriotic. Let us not say anything about the state of under bridges in Nigeria. Kai. Thunder fire our politicians.

AMEN
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Several months ago, the Lagos state government gave the approval for a project aimed at beautifying under major flyovers in Lagos.

Some of the major flyovers considered for this exercise includes the Ikeja flyover – the one at the Awolowo way/Kodesoh road interception- , Ojuelegba flyover, Obalende flyover.

Principally, the beautification project involves the clearing of under the flyovers of dirt, laying interlocking tiles, wall arts, painting and placing of barricades around the location, etc.

For some curious reasons, the projects have dragged on. For instance, works at the Ojuelegba under bridge appears to have been abandoned.

Instead, the construction work there has made under the flyover become such an eyesore – a place of filth.

What possibly could be the reason for the rather slow pace of work there?

Or have the project, indeed, been abandoned?

Or are the politicians waiting to pick up the pace of work when the elections are close in order to commission them as a campaign strategy?

https://autojosh.com/the-beautification-of-under-ojuelegba-bridge-has-the-project-been-abandoned-photos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7489662_abandonedunderbridgeojuelegba1_jpeg98bebc4074f397c35751d6cbe955bd65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7489663_abandonedunderbridgeojuelegba2_jpeg19b7af5aacb4dcd05a9b47778685e16d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7489665_abandonedunderbridgeojuelegba4_jpeg7d3ee49155d7270f7eda6f603c091be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7489675_abandonedunderbridgeojuelegba6_jpeg13dd4ef73d40fdbb4b73b9302602ce42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7489681_abandonedunderbridgeojuelegba16_jpeg255e66c4819c67138c9799c7fbe36659

1 Like

Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Zoharariel:
Habaaaa! This one no be anything naaa. Go to under Bridge Ijora 7up and see orisirisi excreta!

They say Eko Onii Baje, they meant Ikeja, Ikoyi, V.I & Lekki. Visit Mushin, Ajangbadi, Onigbongbo, Okokomaiko, Orile, Berger-Cement, Ita Faaji & Ikotun, you go know say Eko don Rotten tay-tay. grin

for mushin we no get mall, recretional cental

no hotel and ghetto full here
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by shugabasbn: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2019
And imagine Dubai is a Muslim country and someone was telling me that Muslims are not civilised
Re: Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ManishSmith(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Ebonyi state flyover....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.