Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down (77325 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by BammyJJS: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:
That was the Most Disgraceful Day in Champions League History.

Tom Hennin Ovrebo the Norwegian Referee that took charge of that game Would die a miserable death
Easy man! Miserable death bawo?

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Johnny1013(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Power of a dream....That referee na AMADIOHA and Sango go kill you.
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by jeffrey1596: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
englishmart:
You want to pay which debt?
He once begged for a photoshoot with you, you turned him down.
10 years later when Kylian Mbappe became an established world class player, you begged for a selfie and Mbappe humbly accepted
What is this one saying?

17 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by ZombieTERROR: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Simongm:
I can't really blame drogba on this, that game made me hate Barcelona till tomorrow. After the ref rejected 4 Chelsea penalty appeal.

Pix...when Drogba confronted the ref.

I still hate Barcelona till this very day

It was a day... I'd never forget

Kylian is coming to Chelsea though.. His home wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by TLION(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
englishmart:
10 years later when Kylian Mbappe became an established world class player, you begged for a selfie and Mbappe humbly accepted
. Shut up

16 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Simongm:
I can't really blame drogba on this, that game made me hate Barcelona till tomorrow. After the ref rejected 4 Chelsea penalty appeal.

Pix...when Drogba confronted the ref.
That day still remains one of the darkest days in football history

9 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Wayne4uall(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Don't give up.. Baba God pick my call
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by chiboy1116: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

Tom Hennin Ovrebo the Norwegian Referee that took charge of that game Would die a miserable death
why would u wish death on someone ? Who the F are u ? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
I remember that game.. One of the darkest moments for Chelsea fans and that was Drogba refused to take a selfie with Mbappe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
I remember that game.. One of the darkest moments for Chelsea fans and that was Drogba refused to take a selfie with Mbappe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Another way to apologize bro

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by PopeFlatino(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ur a sweetheart for this motivational write-up

Love from a Barca fan

Ovrebo bleeped Chelsea up full-time that year though
9jayes:
Michael Ballack nearly slapped the ref dat day. How time fly, when its your time nobody can stop you.

In 2012 Chelsea won Cl. Persistence pays, Liverpool time to win the EPL can be this season.

One day Mancity will win CL if they continue like this

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

.seriously the ref was killed cause of mis-officiating?

Is the stupid refree dead now ?
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by healthserve(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Is the stupid refree dead now ?

That's what I'm trying to find out too grin
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
I became a sworn enemy of Barcelona because of that match

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by MrBONE2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

grin

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Bobbystanley(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
why would u wish death on someone ? Who the F are u ? Smh

Dude Deserves to die,He denied Chelsea their first Champions League Trophy
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by aadoiza: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
I lost three quarter of my passion for football that night.

4 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

The bolded just goes to highlight how horrible and miserable your heart is
The teams, players and referee have moved on, money has been made since then, and then there is you, fuming like a broken down lorry and showing how pathetically powered by football you are. Sad human
If I could, I would break your right collar bone right now, after slapping the living daylight outta you that is angry

6 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
englishmart:

Lol... Well said boss. Nothing but the truth!!! Don't mind that African. grin
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by wman(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
That match was the most painful footballing event of my life.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Ekakamba: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
englishmart:
Na wuna dey make NL sweet. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Renforce: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

Jesus! That match killed my father. No joke.
The most disgraceful showdown in world football

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by heendrix(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
englishmart:

what are you trying to say actually undecided
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by AfroKnight: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
englishmart:

Context is lost on you.

You’d make a terrible judge.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by CrimsonChinedu: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
DROGBA!!!! legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxRUjrpf34I
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Seventy7kings: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
9jayes:
Michael Ballack nearly slapped the ref dat day. How time fly, when its your time nobody can stop you.

In 2012 Chelsea won Cl. Persistence pays, Liverpool time to win the EPL can be this season.

One day Mancity will win CL if they continue like this

Michael Ballack diasappointed me, he should've punched that bastard. They robbed us that year, thunder fire Ovrebo grin

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by kolafolabi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Another lesson for today.
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by saajus: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Same here Drogba, I couldn't eat that night too. It was a daylight robbery

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Homers123(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

That's what I'm trying to find out too grin

He is still alive. He is an azzwhole sha
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by chiboy1116: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

Dude Deserves to die,He denied Chelsea their first Champions League Trophy
how do u know Chelsea would have won it if they faced man utd ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.