Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... (16256 Views)

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You / Lonely And Bored / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by spiralwedge(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Silas7(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Hello
I'm married and wanna join the group please.

Thanks
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Mickdiamond(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Any married woman in Lagos wants her pussy eaten and other fun dm me 08028693988.
Abule Egba to Toll gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by LegendBobo: 4:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nimen(m): 5:17am On Feb 28, 2021
Slutty and romantic videos, sexual tips, hook ups and relationship advice; mad content posted on a daily...

Add up on WhatsApp 0816 382 4388

it's hot in there...
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by LegendBobo: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Engineerpee(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
0 8068200783
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by eniboi(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2022
WhatsApp only 07015358439 any lady from ibadan add up
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Valueplus1(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2022
Dear Merit1988, I joined Nairaland today and I stumbled on this wonderful platform (married but bored and lonely). Does it still exist? I have asked for permission to send you a DM in order to signify my interest.

Please do check your e-mail. I have needed a platform like this for a long time.

merit1988:
Hi pple, will you like to make new friends with like minds here... there's a what'sapp group for that purpose...we play games, share jokes, gist, tease each other, discuss marital issues, business/careers talks and just hv fun generally...

Please you must be mature and married to be added to the group... that way, you have confidence that you meeting with someone who's in the same situation as you and understands what you are going through.

You might have to prove that you're married before added.

PM if ur Interested.... dropping ur phone number here wouldn't be necessary... I'll be waiting dearies.....
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Collinsville5: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2022
How do i dm u my phone number?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Collinsville5: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2022
merit1988:
Let go of perfectionism—your partner isn't perfect, and neither are you.

In all relationships, both partners will make mistakes. Don't let perfectionism destroy what is overall a good, solid, loving relationship. Be kind to yourself and be kind to your sweetheart.

Hello @merrit1988, How do I dm u my phone number?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Collinsville5:

Hello @merrit1988, How do I dm u my phone number?
send me a mail sir
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by emmabango2021: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Can U add me?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by smallatobs(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
merit1988:
The group is a small community of married matured mind people, so we are very selective on who we add up.

For all those that have sent me a dm and i did not reply, i am sorry, you did not pass the first screening.

For those dropping numbers here, i will not add you. The instruction is send a dm.

If you cannot send a dm, just quote this message or the original post.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by escapellee(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2022
One if the best way to make her feel pleasured .
Sucking your pussy so well while robbing your clit. Giving you a good and sensual massage and placing the tongue on the tip of your clit and sucking it till you squirt. GET ALL THESE AFTER A Good Massage .Any mature ladies /women in Abuja or Lagos .Call for your home service massage .Call/Whatsapp .09055855092. ease out that stress with sensual massage and good

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Enikeey: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2022
please add me up i am over interested PH
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Enikeey: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Hi pple, will you like to make new friends with like minds here... there's a what'sapp group for that purpose...we play games, share jokes, gist, tease each other, discuss marital issues, business/careers talks and just hv fun generally...

Please you must be mature and married to be added to the group... that way, you have confidence that you meeting with someone who's in the same situation as you and understands what you are going through.

You might have to prove that you're married before added.

PM if ur Interested.... dropping ur phone number here wouldn't be necessary... I'll be waiting dearies

please add me up 08063494728
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by EROMS38(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please add me up 08058264595
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Princessebi(f): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good evening dear how was your day hope God is in control of everything add on WhatsApp please 07046472298
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 3:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Please add me up 07064224311
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by sellerservice: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
smiley
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Levels1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
I just dm you right now. Add me up thanks
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ladies out there that are married and bored are really trying and it's not easy be faithful.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ladies pls kiss dont be shy
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by sellerservice: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Are you a male or female? If female can we will connect?
merit1988:
Ladies pls kiss dont be shy
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by sellerservice: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
interesting to know that you are still married sir...but the group is actually not a match making group
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Please add me 07035685641

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Single Mother Of 2 Looking For Company / February Born ''the LUV Month'' Lets Meet Here / Naija Shemales Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.