Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts (2822 Views)

Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by MGab25(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ntathu suspected to be from South Africa is heavily endowed frontally but it appears that the gift by providence has ended up as a curse.

Ntathu once announced on Twitter that she wanted to go for a breast reduction as her body couldn't carry the weight of her mammary glands.

According to Ntathu's account, the breasts were so big and heavy that she had to wear two strong bras to hold them. She later developed some health problems due to the pressure the breasts were exerting on her stomach.

For three years, she tried to raise money through crowd-funding but recorded limited successes. She took her story to Twitter and the gist went viral with many lusting after the gigantic boobs.

She recently announced that she underwent surgery and the size of the breasts has been drastically reduced. Several ladies have also shown interest in the breast reduction surgery in recent times and it's deemed expensive.

Checkout More Pictures Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/read-the-shocking-story-of-lady-struggling-to-live-with-her-heavy-breasts-photos/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by MGab25(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
More Screenshots;

Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by MGab25(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mehn cool cool

This one go good for Pillow at night oo..

Dem no born you well make you get NightMare on top am grin grin
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
she certainly doesnt look in pain when she was "supposedly" proudly flaunting her breast, is it?!

MGab25:
Mehn cool cool

This one go good for Pillow at night oo..

Dem no born you well make you get NightMare on top am grin grin

bro, the minute her bra is off, these huge tittays would fall pass her belly button...if she lies on her back, ONE breast will be resting on one side of the bed and the OTHER breast will be resting on the other side...DISGUSTING!!!!
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by MGab25(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she certainly doesnt look in pain when she was "supposedly" proudly flaunting her breast, is it?!

bro, the minute her bra is off, these huge tittays would fall pass her belly button...if she lies on her back, ONE breast will be resting on one side of the bed and the OTHER breast will be resting on the other side...DISGUSTING!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by Theory2022: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Onli gods knw smell well she gather

1 Like

Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by partnerbizn4(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
let me buy this space. Anything booooby must make front page.
Quote me when it does..
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by beewhy009(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
One man's food.... grin
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by CreepyBlackpool: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigerian girls would pay any amount to have those boobies and the troubles that come with them.

Honestly mkfydjjs mshdgwk kidsjehsv shushh

But for real tho, heywhga jdieh jsueyfa nmdkdj grin

Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by Harry00(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
But seriously theres nothing wrong with those b****** it's natural, good looking, s****kable I love emm shocked shocked cool
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by flokii: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yorubas will say 'eni lori o ni fila'..

What some ladies are dying to have with surgeries and all is what someone is complaining of
Re: Read The Shocking Story Of Lady Struggling To Live With Her Heavy Breasts by MGab25(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. / Canadians I Need You To Confirm If This Is Authentic. / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.