Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. (2823 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 4:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I have good news because my time is now.

I need a lady for marriage.
No height preference (but at least be visible in a crowd)
She must be pretty and carries herself well, (to complement me because I nor get swag)
She must self-sufficient (as I am technically broke at the moment. Both of us can't be broke.)
She must be brilliant even without a degree to complement it.
Christian but not religious (especially rapping your head doctrine)

As for me:... hmmm.
Small school (NCE)
I'm 39, 6.3 ft tall (I'm taller when my hair is overgrown)
Admirable skin complexion
Weight: Average (If I didn't engage in Fasting)
Skill: Sense of humour (Not everyone like it)
Employment: Hustling (but still broke temporarily, just huge financing to get right back on top).
I like having fun but can't afford because it's too expensive this days.

Take me seriously even though my post looks funny it's meant for you to read, smile and say "Yes" to me.

Serious minds only should reach out to me via my signature.
----
Please respect my privacy and don't derail my thread or drag me.
This is my life.

7 Likes

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Awwwnn.. Very humble and truthful. Unlike some who'll claim heaven on earth but when you weigh them, hmmm... And they be forming levels.

May you find her though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Thank you dear.
I know your rival will soon come here and quote you while recommending you for grin.
He's literally on your profile following you everywhere you went like Jesus Christ disciples. grin grin grin cheesy

Jewessgratitude:
Awwwnn.. Very humble and truthful. Unlike some who'll claim heaven on earth but when you weigh them, hmmm... And they be forming levels.

May you find her though.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2020
EsotericGCI:
Thank you dear.
I know your rival will soon come here and quote you while recommending you for grin.
He's literally on your profile following you everywhere you went like Jesus Christ disciples. grin grin grin cheesy

Who is that? I dont have any rival.
If its MrCork you're referring to, well.. He does it to everyone. That I just realized and have chosen to ignore him like NwaAmaikpe grin
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
I can't be missing out.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Khalidase83(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
God go help u shall. But try up ur hustle so u don't rely on people after marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sure thing bro. Thanks.
Hustle is up, very fluid with the right support.
Fin Status is just a temporal setback not a permanent condition.
Cheers cheesy

Khalidase83:
God go help u shall. But try up ur hustle so u don't rely on people after marriage.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Khalidase83(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
I like your drive. When u finally get a lady to marry, send me a mail. I will support you in my own li2 way.
EsotericGCI:
Sure thing bro. Thanks.
Hustle is up, very fluid with the right support.
Fin Status is just a temporal setback not a permanent condition.
Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
NB: can u cope with chronic lying savage whores?? they are Angels with invisible horns.

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Your distingushed sir.
Everybody got one or more problems here n there.
There are perfect species in the human race.
What's important and required is proper case/situation (crisis) Management.
You don't expect people to tolerate you when you do same for them.

You might have had terrible experiences but it's not a ground to draw conclusions because inspire of ur experiences, you keep going after them hoping to find a half Angel among d Demons.
Did you know even those that smile, laugh, relate, befriend you are still finding it difficult to tolerate you most of the time. Then suddenly you hear d guy u think is most trusted pal said something terrible about you, then you call it "Betrayal"...lol.
Nope. They just can't give it to you in B&W. Its called RESPECT.
Some tolerate you because of benefits. But the right thing to do is, when you respect people you should be able to point out their problems and help them overcome it instead of labelling them what they are.

Sadly, only the females folks are being stigmatised "LovePeddler" how about the male counterparts engaged in humping-pumping-jumping and DUMPING? Do we call them "Hores"

You won't know people by what they have written or said about them.
Until you meet someone never believe you know they fully well. (Note:This doesn't apply to businesses. )

I can cope with people as long as they are healthy.
Everybody lies, you don't have to lie on purpose but "playing games" with some has nothing to do with lies. Its incompatibility.

Regards.

BadRadio:
NB: can u cope with chronic lying savage whores?? they are Angels with invisible horns.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by MrCork: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
EsotericGCI:
Hello Everyone.

I have good news because my time is now.

I need a lady for marriage.
No height preference (but at least be visible in a crowd)
She must be pretty and carries herself well, (to complement me because I nor get swag)
She must self-sufficient (as I am technically broke at the moment. Both of us can't be broke.)
She must be brilliant even without a degree to complement it.
Christian but not religious (especially rapping your head doctrine)

As for me:... hmmm.
Small school (NCE)
I'm 39, 6.3 ft tall (I'm taller when my hair is overgrown)
Admirable skin complexion
Weight: Average (If I didn't engage in Fasting)
Skill: Sense of humour (Not everyone like it)
Employment: Hustling (but still broke temporarily, just huge financing to get right back on top).
I like having fun but can't afford because it's too expensive this days.

Take me seriously even though my post looks funny it's meant for you to read, smile and say "Yes" to me.

Serious minds only should reach out to me via my signature.
----
Please respect my privacy and don't derail my thread or drag me.
This is my life.

Jewessgratitude is available sir...she all ways on nairaland 24/7 & her complain is that nairaland guys need women...Bro she single & ready to mingle twice .
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by MrCork: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2020

Jewessgratitude...yor dream is about co come thru..EsotericGCI' is ready for u!!((THANK ME LATER) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Finally, your GPS has brought you here...
SSSSSSMH

MrCork:

Jewessgratitude...yor dream is about co come thru..EsotericGCI' is ready for u!!((THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
EsotericGCI:
Your distingushed sir.
Everybody got one or more problems here n there.
There are perfect species in the human race.
What's important and required is proper case/situation (crisis) Management.
You don't expect people to tolerate you when you do same for them.

You might have had terrible experiences but it's not a ground to draw conclusions because inspire of ur experiences, you keep going after them hoping to find a half Angel among d Demons.
Did you know even those that smile, laugh, relate, befriend you are still finding it difficult to tolerate you most of the time. Then suddenly you hear d guy u think is most trusted pal said something terrible about you, then you call it "Betrayal"...lol.
Nope. They just can't give it to you in B&W. Its called RESPECT.
Some tolerate you because of benefits. But the right thing to do is, when you respect people you should be able to point out their problems and help them overcome it instead of labelling them what they are.

Sadly, only the females folks are being stigmatised "LovePeddler" how about the male counterparts engaged in humping-pumping-jumping and DUMPING? Do we call them "Hores"

You won't know people by what they have written or said about them.
Until you meet someone never believe you know they fully well. (Note:This doesn't apply to businesses. )

I can cope with people as long as they are healthy.
Everybody lies, you don't have to lie on purpose but "playing games" with some has nothing to do with lies. Its incompatibility.

Regards.

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
I see a BadRadio wey don spoil true true grin

[quote author=BadRadio post=85877690][/quote]
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EmpressT(f): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
I hope you have find a good and decent girl to love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks for the concern.
In this century my CV up there is what any girl would want to jump into cry
My Love is full and very much available looking for whom to share with.
We'll get there no matter how long.
God's faithful till the very end.
Regards.

EmpressT:
I hope you have find a good and decent girl to love
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EmpressT(f): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yes we'll get there....
EsotericGCI:
Thanks for the concern. In this century my CV up there is what any girl would want to jump into cry My Love is full and very much available looking for whom to share with. We'll get there no matter how long. God's faithful till the very end. Regards.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by blackjack21(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why are wasting time telling about you N.C.E and sense of humour, go straight to the real deal, tell them about the size of your Bulalal and how long you can last see how they suffocate you with interest.

Just saying

1 Like

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 2:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Thank you distinguished.
I'm too SHY to post my N*u*d*e*s.
Words are not enough.
Regards.

blackjack21:
Why are wasting time telling about you N.C.E and sense of humour, go straight to the real deal, tell them about the size of your Bulalal and how long you can last see how they suffocate you with interest.

Just saying

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by vincentjk(m): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

May you find her though.

Op she is indirectly giving you green light here grin
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 3:06am On Jan 18, 2020
I only saw Reverse Light... smiley

vincentjk:

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2020
vincentjk:

Green what? No na yellow light. The way some of you reason here ehn?
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by vincentjk(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

We know the trick already so calm down ma grin

2 Likes

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

how old are u?

1 Like

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2020
ExBachelor:
how old are u?

Huh?
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2020
There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.
Hard to find... when you do find them don't let them down and don't let them go!
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2020
39 and broke? Anyways, I pray d lady who's humble will come your way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by blackjack21(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
EsotericGCI:
Thank you distinguished.
I'm too SHY to post my N*u*d*e*s.
Words are not enough.
Regards.

No one is asking you to post nude, it against the forum rules.
Just paint a picture with words
Looks like you're new here. I'm trying to fast track this for you
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by AfroKnight: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
ExBachelor:
how old are u?

Lol. That jewessgratitude is a small girl in an old mama body.

Instead of her to shoot her shot properly like a respectable classy woman, she’s acting like a local chicken that thinks it’s a peahen. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
I'm in Bible Study now,
I can't...

Even if I'm new and the best orientation/ guidance to share with new entrants as NL Landlord is to ask they paint a picture of their Bulala because they are searching for true love?
Why am I having this feeling you are G*A*Y?

Na so una take dey start oo... small time u go slid in my DM shocked

blackjack21:

No one is asking you to post nude, it against the forum rules.
Just paint a picture with words
Looks like you're new here. I'm trying to fast track this for you
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Where did you guys find yourselves?
---
As the fight dey go on, make una no let BLOOD STAIN ME ooo.
I give una chance, oya kwantinu...

AfroKnight:

Lol. That jewessgratitude is a small girl in an old mama body.

Instead of her to shoot her shot properly like a respectable classy woman, she’s acting like a local chicken that thinks it’s a peahen. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.