Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (30782 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Mutemenot(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2019
That u married a woman doesn't mean u love her not t o talk of loving her tribe.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by seguno2: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2019
helinues:
Grandpa, go and sit down somewhere.

Your hatred towards southern Nigeria is exceptional

Don’t mind him.
As if there are no white racists who fcvk and even marry plus have children with blacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by jahsharon: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
She told him off? [b]He said he impregnated the Igbo woman [/b]and they have a grown up daughter

Does it mean this people sleep around?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by JayPeeOham: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Kedi hun na kor?

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ScotMisile: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Why is it that the first evidence of not hating an Igbo man is marrying an Igbo woman.
Who will deliver Nigerians from unnecessary ignore woman obsession ?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by explosiveskull(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2019
This is the kind of thread I avoid cos am enticed to spew hatred to any tribe attacking the Igbo race but I want to rise above that sentiment since I've seen a greater percentage of other ethnic people who are not what I see here.
Am in a Yoruba man's house for two weeks now and my very close friend is an Imam from Kaduna State of Hausa Fulani extraction, my bonk mate is an edo guy That helped me with drugs when I was sick, wouldn't it be selfishness and stupidity to ever castigate any tribe cos of what my parents or friends say about them?
Nairaland is becoming toxic for people like me that are emotional. I abhor being caught in this kind of crossfire I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by AngryIgboMan: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Soldaranda:
[s][/s]

I love what you are doing bro. Keep this up. There is a conspiracy against Igbo people in this country and God willing, they will be crushed.

More monikers to you

cc

Akpatiozu1 akpatiozu2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by olasco2035: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2019
he most be foolish to marry an Igbo woman....Igbo girls are meant to be Bleep and dumped for another person to Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by BaaleOko: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Thie idiot sounds like the typical racist white dude that will throw the good old "but I have black friends" retort back at you when called out on his racist filth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ScotMisile: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Olugbanko:
In other words,Fulani's have been BLEEPING Igbos since God knows when. Must junaid Muhammed take us down history lane? na waa o
They haven't been thinking shit like this
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by anonimi: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
seguno2:
Don’t mind him.
As if there are no white racists who fcvk and even marry plus have children with blacks.

This is serious stuff.
That was how they packaged barawo bubu with lies of his daughter married to an Igbo christian for the 2015 elections.

Johnnyessence:
“If you look at history, nobody ever accused Buhari of being a fundamentalist. Not until about five years ago.
“But look at his antecedents: his first daughter is married to a Christian and all of that. This does not point to fundamentalism-prof osinbajo . waooooo GMB love Christians that av d fear of God.

saintopus:
Her name is Amina, she is married to Lt. Col Chukwuka Obi from Anambra. In other news, "How Buhari helped the Ibo's during the Civil War ". Furthermore," Awolowo predicts Buhari will be President "

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6559819_img20180116131338_jpeg5eb7dd60f62d45b4c01a8e0a67f66174

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Iphran6: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
In all decency and sincerity, the Ibo people deserve the presidency come 2023, I know many Nigerians don't trust the ibos due to agitation from some bio quarters but truly an average ibo man is clever, business savvy and can take Nigeria to the height we all clamour for.

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by greatermeme: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Please nairalanders tell metaphysical to respect me accordingly,.
am not his class nor mate .Am a madam not a girl .
OK, we'll tell him! Report him to the MODS! NL is just stagnant like Nigeria: there should be an option to stop people from reaching you! Madam, register a new account!

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by BaaleOko: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
olasco2035:
he most be foolish to marry an Igbo woman....Igbo girls are meant to be Bleep and dumped for another person to Bleep
At least Igbo girls are better than the useless yoruba oloshos whose smelly unwashed pu.nani's are reputable toll gates for all the "awon egbon" in the street to have free access.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ScotMisile: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2019
leokid866:

These type of comments is why people are skeptical about taking your women as wives anymore, and why your women don't want you as husbands anymore.
Pls, don't accept them as wives... Ok? ?? ?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Only a desperate Igbo woman...

arent they all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Funkeshuga(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Igbo ladies no get class, if one of their ladies marry this clown. same thing as one Igbo lady that marry that abusive and HIV senator gosh!

Yoruba never marry out of southern Nigeria compare to how Igbo marry anything that have money

no class, no taste, no principles. Igbo ladies should slow down in marrying aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by anonimi: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2019
olasco2035:

BaaleOko:
At least Igbo girls are better than the useless yoruba oloshos whose smelly unwashed pu.nani's are reputable toll gates for all the brothers in the street.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6438026_6434996img20171202221829jpeg904cd79b96d54221c77e95c7cdd5af9a_jpegcc28d9f7d5ec5315024e21f0a50e9062

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2019
All these men from other tribes that claim to hate igbos but won't leave their women alone, shameless animals. Leave our women alone, even if they come to you look the other way. If you want to hate then hate completely. It's obvious these pple can't do without us igbos and yet they will be using psycology to make us feel unwanted. They talk bad about igbos in the morning but sneak in the night to lay with igbos. Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Princemolar101: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Idiot you didn't hate igbos but you maltreated her chased her and married an Hausa woman but you didn't hate ibgos?only fool will give you a listening ear
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ScotMisile: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2019
zibya:
There are literally countless of Igbo women who would beg to be this man's 4th wife so spare us the empty chestbeating. There's absolutely nothing special about being Igbo

No there aren't. There is everything special in being IGBO. ..If not Junaid won't have spent the entire page just telling us he married igbo.... Why not Hausa, Yoruba, kanuri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by DukeNija(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2019
zibya:
There are literally countless of Igbo women who would beg to be this man's 4th wife so spare us the empty chestbeating. There's absolutely nothing special about being Igbo

You wouldn’t know this because you aren’t one.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by midnighter(f): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Lol! There is nothing like tribalism when it comes to women!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by 1972xy: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
bastardmod:
You are a hopeless bastard Junaid Mohammed. Your mother delivered you in idiocy. We know your story. You wanted to marry one Igbo corper and she told you off like a true Igbo and then you started barking like a dog with rabies.
God punish your generations.
Your first wife is a lost fool.
This is one of the reasons why hate speach bill is necessary in Nigeria. We supposed to love ourselves as Nigerians but unfortunately some people just think that by castigating their fellow Nigeria is what will make them a better person.
We need to check mate this attitude by enacting the law to check on their excesss.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by midnighter(f): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

cool They hate what they cant have...shame...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2019
greatermeme:
OK, we'll tell him! Report him to the MODS! NL is just stagnant like Nigeria: there should be an option to stop people from reaching you! Madam, register a new account!
I won't register a new one because of a Tout , I did it b4 not now
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by ScotMisile: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up! angry

So Atiku hate Igbo?
Davido hate Igbo?
Akeredolu hate Igbo?

Watch yasef!
Thur are mostly obsessed?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Beetobee(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Olugbanko:
In other words,Fulani's have been BLEEPING Igbos since God knows when. Must junaid Muhammed take us down history lane? na waa o

Probably because the girls keep throwing themselves at the men...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.