Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (30771 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by IdioticNLmods: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
so wetin them come be? SEgringrin
Yeah sure about their girls
Them be half sw, half ss.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kennyswagzz: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Them be half sw, half ss.
oga them be SS.. them nor share anything with SW...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
The truth is Igbos can be very sentimental to a point of not being very objective or logical. I’m sorry to say.

Until Igbos can bring out a credible person to stand as president I can’t automatically support them and that is even whether they will agree with such person being picked cos Igbo politicians can very divisive based on their many interests.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Olugbanko: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ojiofor:

Do you know that Gen Ike Nwachukwu's mother is a Fulani woman from Katsina state?
She lived and died in Isiukwuato her husband's home town.So Igbo men have been BLEEPING 'to use your word,Fulani women for centuries.
Waoh! You're such a humorous being
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Papa Junaidu, initially we, the shouth yeashterners adopted you ash our shon, when you were criticising bubu. And now you turned against ush.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Splendor27: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
I can count 15 igbo women who married north Muslim here in kano....nothin special about dat...
Ones u have money u are good to go.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by PreyingMantis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

The answer isn't far-fetched. Marrying an Igbo wife is the final assault on the Igbo nation. To them it is a victory in a war and the Igbo wife is a war booty. The psychology behind it is that satisfaction of knowing that you have conquered your enemy

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by hisexcellency34: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
I dont agree with you. What it the woman genuinely loves him?

PreyingMantis:
The answer isn't far-fetched. Marrying an Igbo wife is the final assault on the Igbo nation. To them it is a victory in a war and the Igbo wife is a war booty. The psychology behind it is that satisfaction of knowing that you have conquered your enemy
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by PreyingMantis(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I dont agree with you. What it the woman genuinely loves him?
We're talking about the man's motives and intentions. It has absolutely nothing to do with what the woman feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by amuwo1980: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
She told him off? He said he impregnated the Igbo woman and they have a grown up daughter

He is lying and pray thee what of that Buhari's daughter married to an igbo man? You are spreading disinformation and mere propaganda
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by mbos: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
that your so called igbo concubine wife must be a desperate one
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Ashabbiiee: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Iffa hear

Splendor27:
I can count 15 igbo women who married north Muslim here in kano....nothin special about dat...
Ones u have money u are good to go.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by cmikel: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Does who hate The tribe always love their women

you can have igbo women around u bc they are beautiful but that doesnt stop your

tribal vog

look within u will see u are one

tribalist

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by executive12: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Who gives a damn, tribalist?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by MetaPhysical: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2019
goaldynboy:

He said - " most Igbo hating men..."

Is it that you lack elementary comprehension; or

that your brain cannot process simple grammatical structures?!!

That shut up response applies to you as well. Shut up!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/

Means absolutely nothing
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kpoikpoi: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
Grandpa, go and sit down somewhere.

Your hatred towards southern Nigeria is exceptional
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kpoikpoi: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2019
He doesn't hate Southern Nigeria,he hates Igbos.
Stop bringing everyone into your problems.
Ask yourself this question, how come the Igbos are disliked so much?
May God help you find the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Okey Ifejokwu Was Arrested - Ned Nwoko / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) / 49 House Members Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.