Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady (64517 Views)

12 Places Where You Can Buy Crystals And Gemstones In Nigeria (photos) / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Stunning New Photos Of 41-year-old Billionaire Daughter, Rahama Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by tejiri4(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Saintmary:

Marriage is not equal to love

That when you marry for the wrong reason i.e money grin
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Legendguru: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Can you buy a man too
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Tundesam923(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonJayrome:

That one concern you. I said my own and being jealous ain't my stuff. I can also get whatever I want so why do I need to be jealous. Am only speaking my own from her own post. Now come to think about it, why did she have to post it if not to try to proof certain point that is probably bothering her or the people around her. Why didn't she just keep it to herself and enjoy her happiness quietly.
*No woman born of a woman is ever fulfilled when she didn't reproduce in her lifetime. No matter how rich she is, the main purpose of being a woman and having a womb that was unused is never a lifetime achievement*. If her mother were to do the same, she definitely won't be existing today to achieve whatever she claims to have achieved.
chai! So some men still think like this? God must be very stereotyped then....creating only women to be baby factories...

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tundesam923:
chai! So some men still think like this? God must be very stereotyped then....creating only women to be baby factories...

Isn't that the majority of Nigerian (and moreso the continent of Africa's men's) mentalities towards women?
I'm surprised you are shocked sir.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by sweetilicious(f): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:
That's one fact about life almost everyone doesn't understand

People have their choices and priorities in life.

She wanted a career, not marriage. And she's happy about it. Everyone has their own definition and version of happiness

So no need to remind her about menopause. She wasn't interested from the beginning
Exactly
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by sweetilicious(f): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

She's happy because she said she's happy

Why should I believe she's unhappy? Because you said so?
Exactly! I like you.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by sweetilicious(f): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
ePoster:
your type is rare. kiss
Sincerely speaking
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by LinuxMint: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
if u reside in Benin city, Nigeria, and you want to make money, send your phone number and name to millionaire2020ng@gmail.com

I will show you a guaranteed way to make money and become a millionaire within a short time. That is what I'm currently into.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2019
dominique:

Men post about their accomplishments online all the time, who asked them? It's her social media handle, she can post Whatever she damn pleases.
The thing is most people that post achievements online are either insecure or empty drum.

I don't know why it hurts you men so much when women say marriage is not their ultimate goal. Such women are in the minority, you shouldn't even be bothered about them. Plenty women out there are willing to depend on their husbands for money for salt and Maggi, they outnumber the independent ones by a huge margin
There is no pain her sister
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bukatyne(f): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2019
victorian:

Because u think and feel so?

Mr man, go and seat down.

You think getting married to a Nigerian man is the ultimate in life?

Nigerian men and their families, that will not give the wife breathing space.
The man himself nko? Carrying babes here and there as if he's still single. Infecting with the wife with gonorrhea and stds times without number
Bills he's not even willing to pay, expecting the wife to shoulder most of the family bills.
Go to churches and see how married women full there remain! They out numbers the singles.
My next door colleague in the office, came in last week with a black eye. She lied she knocked her face on the wall while trying to carry her baby. We all knew it was a lie. She must have gotten a beaten from her husband. We kept quiet and said Welsh sorry. Hope ur applied balm or something? She said yes and walked away with a smile. We all exchanged glances .

And you feel marriage is what 95percent of women want?

Lol.. You make laugh!

Oh jeez!

The fact that a number of 'Nigerian' husbands are horrible doesn't negate the fact that women or men don't want marriage and companionship.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by victorian(f): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2019
bukatyne:

The fact that a number of 'Nigerian' husbands are horrible doesn't negate the fact that women or men don't want marriage and companionship.

Read carefully and understand.

And moreover I'm done with the topic since yesterday.

We all have our own different opinions about good and bad marriages.

And that's what makes the world go round.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

[s]
How do you know those that committed suicide made people believe they are happy? Do you know all those that committed suicide? Do you know their heart or mind? Where you there?

So the fact that you lived in denial for a ling time means all unmarried women are living in denial, is that it? So single people are not happy? What kinda thinking is this for Pete's sake?

You're giving me examples of your aunt and yourself, so speak for your family only, you do not speak for all women,

How do you know Genevieve and Linda is not fulfilled, did they tell you that in person?

Money is very much part of happiness and living a fulfilled life, everyone is allowed to choose a type of life that makes them happy, if marriage is the greatest achievement for you in this lifetime, good for you, you do not decide, conclude or generalise for all or most women cos you have not and will never meet one tenth of women in the world, relate your archaic thinking to the immediate people around you [/s] .
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

You have a very low self esteem, speak only for the yourself, your family, friends and relatives, you do not speak for all women.

How do you know why she is posting this? Are you in her mind or heart? She says she is happy, who are you to say she is not happy? Are you God?
[/s]
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
[s] eez, look at the high level of pains displayed by manboys on this thread, a woman is successful and independent, but they are pained cos she's not married, I've come to notice that guys that say rubbish about independent women only hate the fact that they are way above their level, they see women like that as threat to their dwindling manliness, these are the same guys that will insult broke ladies asking for stipends, confused hypocritical lots.
[/s]
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
SBL28:
I hope you all know that someone is definitely shining 'miss independent's Congo on the downlow. grin
No be by force to marry, that she's not married does not mean she's spending her nights alone.
the same way they are shining yours? grin
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by OgaBuhari: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

How do you know those that committed suicide made people believe they are happy? Do you know all those that committed suicide? Do you know their heart or mind? Where you there?

So the fact that you lived in denial for a ling time means all unmarried women are living in denial, is that it? So single people are not happy? What kinda thinking is this for Pete's sake?

You're giving me examples of your aunt and yourself, so speak for your family only, you do not speak for all women,

How do you know Genevieve and Linda is not fulfilled, did they tell you that in person?

Money is very much part of happiness and living a fulfilled life, everyone is allowed to choose a type of life that makes them happy, if marriage is the greatest achievement for you in this lifetime, good for you, you do not decide, conclude or generalise for all or most women cos you have not and will never meet one tenth of women in the world, relate your archaic thinking to the immediate people around you.
[/s]
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by OgaBuhari: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

You have a very low self esteem, speak only for the yourself, your family, friends and relatives, you do not speak for all women.

How do you know why she is posting this? Are you in her mind or heart? She says she is happy, who are you to say she is not happy? Are you God?
[/s]
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Peacefulgold(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
I hope your are married ,if not ,beta buy a husband now before u hit menopause....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.