Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady (64522 Views)

12 Places Where You Can Buy Crystals And Gemstones In Nigeria (photos) / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Stunning New Photos Of 41-year-old Billionaire Daughter, Rahama Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Midas01:
If. Man made that statement would you have this senseless comment?

If you had any sense in that your tiny skull, you would have seen that I was not condemning the woman. All I'm saying is that, she has everything she wants.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
l my point is they still run back to yet another man grin

Is it illegal? cheesy
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
merahki:

The sexual urge is a primal instinct, a need for human beings and animals, like eating and sleeping. Marriage is not
I hope you know this as you make your digs at your Miss Independent?
Do you want her not be having sex? Why? Cos it makes you feel better to imagine her rich but sexually starved? One can be rich and be getting quality sex, okay?
Some single rich women get more sex (wild and fulfilling) than some married women. Do you not know this? shocked

I don't understand why you people are misunderstanding my comment. I'm saying she has everything she wants. That even though she's not married, She can afford whatever she wants and she probably has a healthy sex life, what else does she need?
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
1. Nothing wrong with being and/or deciding to permanently live single, independent and content/satisfied.
2. Or deciding to delay marriage in order to financially achieve one's goals.
3. Or being married and successful..although there would need to be some sort of balance because others would be involved.
The Proverbs 31 woman had a family AND she was very productive.
However, marriage does not define a woman.
One size does not fit all.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by jlinkssolutions: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
The kind of my lady.

My vision is to be very comfortable and wealthy on or before my 40years.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
DCmonster:
Take a look at the bolded above, then go back to her statement of working 60-80 hrs weekly. How does that correlate? That's if you can read and understand. She is saying she works 60-80 hrs week in, week out and you are here giving an example you working closely related hours sometimes. We are talking about regular work hrs of 60-80hrs weekly.

I doubt if you read to understand

10 x 6=60 per week (this was my regular work hours)
13x6 =80 per week

A lot of people put in the above hours and it’s fine !

I can speak for myself
At the moment my new working hour is basically 9hours daily X6 (alternative Saturdays off i.e two Saturday off and two Saturdays on and I’ve been working these hours for 2years now )
I still do 9-15 hours in certain situation(or more )
Sometimes I try to catch a 10-20 minute catnaps and I’m good to go !
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by seangy4konji: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Midas01:
Who ask you for your own comment,
mumu.
your fagbons na mumu..mama and papa join..relatives.

Your unborn kids.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
SBL28:

Before jumping, Go back and read again slowly, where did I condemn her in any way?
U belittled her.
And your post reeks of jealousy.
Next time, learn how to construct your sentence properly to avoid misunderstanding.
All the people that liked your post are male.
A woman running down a fellow woman gives them erection

5 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bluefilm: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Midas01:
[s]Mumu, she's not boasting. She belongs to "money Twitter", and such is the norm there. You on the other hand should get some sense[/s].

Is that why you have to insult your father?

Shame on you.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bdchange(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Midas01:
Judging 3.5 billion women because of the opinion of one woman. How sensible is that?
Please don't equate Nigerian ladies mentality with their counterpart in a foreign country. I am not against ladies wanting to be independent. If you choose to then act it and live by it. Not to come online and form feminist and do otherwise in reality. I have seen several ladies do these and you can also attest to this yourself . Some will brag from now till tomorrow then open a new account here to share her predicament in reality grin. I have one currently in my office now that can post heaven and earth on Instagram and other SM on why ladies should be independent but she attest to me that she won't mind to be the 6th wife to Ned Nwoko(as long as money is involved), in other news she is deceiving her gullible followers. I don't know Genevieve personally but if she says she don't need a man in her life. Who am I to go against that when I can see how she is working her way to the top by herself everyday. Her record is there for you to see that she is a woman phenomenon. People like her can come out and say they don't need a man's money but maybe for sexual pleasure alone because they have what it takes to stand tall with any man they want.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Electroweb(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fake post. But money cannot buy you love.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Enemyofpeace: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself as if you no dey cry for corner for marriage and childrens

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by TheRedpillguy: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Damn I came here late. Hehe look at that. Am 30 and I can afford anything I want. Yeah maybe I should put my picture up. Hehe women. Am happy that she has achieved alot, its not easy to invest your money and time so kudos to her. It would have been perfect if she achaive all that and was bellow 30 thou. Anybody that has been to school can achaive alot at 41
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Alot of people that commited suicide made people Ard them believe that they were happy ... I am a woman like u , but I hv decided to face the realities of life ... I used to live in denial like most women do , but i knew I wasn't happy cos I was only living a life of make belief ... It's time women start to tell themselves the truth of life realities ... Money is never happiness , that's a poor man's mentality ... Happiness is real family ... Having a husband that's loving with healthy kids is the best life can offer even if u can't afford a mercedes ... Or u think Genevieve and Linda are fulfilled ... Even men can b happy if they hv all the money in the world and no family to enjoy the wealth with ... Some occultic men that hv so much money have been told never to hv a family , and that's the price they hv to pay for wealth ... Do u think they are happy... They can only pretend to b happy ... Money without family is crap...anyone that tells u that they are happy is lying ... I hv an aunty that stays in ikoyi at Osborne ( her own house) drives the latest Benz and BMW ....she travels to different countries monthly but she keeps on telling my mum how sad she is that she doesn't hv a family ... She acts like she is very happy towards friends and colleagues , but we in the family know how she feels ...

How do you know those that committed suicide made people believe they are happy? Do you know all those that committed suicide? Do you know their heart or mind? Where you there?

So the fact that you lived in denial for a ling time means all unmarried women are living in denial, is that it? So single people are not happy? What kinda thinking is this for Pete's sake?

You're giving me examples of your aunt and yourself, so speak for your family only, you do not speak for all women,

How do you know Genevieve and Linda is not fulfilled, did they tell you that in person?

Money is very much part of happiness and living a fulfilled life, everyone is allowed to choose a type of life that makes them happy, if marriage is the greatest achievement for you in this lifetime, good for you, you do not decide, conclude or generalise for all or most women cos you have not and will never meet one tenth of women in the world, relate your archaic thinking to the immediate people around you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by TheRedpillguy: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
SBL28:

I don't understand why you people are misunderstanding my comment. I'm saying she has everything she wants. That even though she's not married, She can afford whatever she wants and she probably has a healthy sex life, what else does she need?
If she has all that, I don't think she needs anything. I am a more of get money and have quality sex guy. And I run away from women who wants anything more than sex. So I totally agree with you. However sex is not a problem for women. They can have sex anytime they want. Thy just have to point a finger. But women don't want sex, they want attention and commitment. Men want sex but don't need all that commitment BS
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:

lol

She is happy?

cos she is smiling?

Good question
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Alot of people that commited suicide made people Ard them believe that they were happy... Money is never happiness , that's a poor man's mentality ... Happiness is real family ... Having a husband that's loving with healthy kids is the best life can offer even if u can't afford a mercedes ...

Well I have known people who were wealthy, who were middle-class, and who were poor who committed suicide.
So there is something deeper that takes place within to cause suicide.

To the above bolded, how many women actually have that?

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:
That's one fact about life almost everyone doesn't understand

People have their choices and priorities in life.

She wanted a career, not marriage. And she's happy about it. Everyone has their own definition and version of happiness

So no need to remind her about menopause. She wasn't interested from the beginning

Can I buy you a drink?
cool

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

She's happy because she said she's happy

Why should I believe she's unhappy? Because you said so?

Okay, can you I buy you a drink and another drink?
Cool guy

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
SBL28:

I now realise we are basically saying the same thing
I thought the independent bit was a dig at her somehow
My bad/ I am sorry

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by izzou(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
merahki:

Can I buy you a drink?
cool

merahki:

Okay, can you I buy you a drink and another drink?
Cool guy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
sassysure:

U belittled her.
And your post reeks of jealousy.
Next time, learn how to construct your sentence properly to avoid misunderstanding.
All the people that liked your post are male.
A woman running down a fellow woman gives them erection

Jealousy over what?? Lol, I belittled and ran her down by calling her miss independent, when did that become an insult

You are the one who should learn to not to infer unecessary meanings. English is not difficult please! Or did you conveniently omit the part where I said "no be by force to marry".

Please, read carefully next time and go form your "wokeness" elsewhere.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
merahki:

I now realise we are basically saying the same thing
I thought the independent bit was a dig at her somehow
My bad/ I am sorry

Its okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
How did you determine she didn’t want marriage?

Nothing in her post said anything about not being married
izzou:
That's one fact about life almost everyone doesn't understand

People have their choices and priorities in life.

She wanted a career, not marriage. And she's happy about it. Everyone has their own definition and version of happiness

So no need to remind her about menopause. She wasn't interested from the beginning

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by izzou(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
cococandy:
How did you determine she didn’t want marriage?

Nothing in her post said anything about not being married

I know

That was the assumption that was going to flood here. And that was why I typed that
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by cococandy(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

I know

That was the assumption that was going to flood here. And that was why I typed that

Okay. well you’re right about the assumption part
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Alot of people that commited suicide made people Ard them believe that they were happy ... I am a woman like u , but I hv decided to face the realities of life ... I used to live in denial like most women do , but i knew I wasn't happy cos I was only living a life of make belief ... It's time women start to tell themselves the truth of life realities ... Money is never happiness , that's a poor man's mentality ... Happiness is real family ... Having a husband that's loving with healthy kids is the best life can offer even if u can't afford a mercedes ... Or u think Genevieve and Linda are fulfilled ... Even men can b happy if they hv all the money in the world and no family to enjoy the wealth with ... Some occultic men that hv so much money have been told never to hv a family , and that's the price they hv to pay for wealth ... Do u think they are happy... They can only pretend to b happy ... Money without family is crap...anyone that tells u that they are happy is lying ... I hv an aunty that stays in ikoyi at Osborne ( her own house) drives the latest Benz and BMW ....she travels to different countries monthly but she keeps on telling my mum how sad she is that she doesn't hv a family ... She acts like she is very happy towards friends and colleagues , but we in the family know how she feels ...

The definition of happiness is relative please. The fact that those things are important to you does not mean they are for everybody. Some people do not want to get married or have kids, they are not in denial, rather they have decided to own their truth.
Some are okay with havinv an exclusive relationship with someone without the "marriage" tag. Many of them even last longer than actual marriages. People need to stop assuming that every single person is unhappy.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
cococandy:

Okay. well you’re right about the assumption part

Thank you
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by cao(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Izzou, I owe you a crate/carton of your favourite beverage.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by cao(f): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
SBL28:

The definition of happiness is relative please. The fact that those things are important to you does not mean they are for everybody. Some people do not want to get married or have kids, they are not in denial, rather they have decided to own their truth.
Some are okay with havinv an exclusive relationship with someone without the "marriage" tag. Many of them even last longer than actual marriages. People need to stop assuming that every single person is unhappy.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
cao:
Izzou, I owe you a crate/carton of your favourite beverage.

All of us. cheesy
He will become rich over night or never have to buy drinks again.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
monex:

I honestly cannot understand this. Marriage is my own ultimate goal but i would absolutely understand if it wasn't same for another person

Hahahahahaha. Onye ara

monex:
there is nothing in her post to suggest she sacrificed marriage or that she is currently single.

She claims she sacrificed her 20s. Those bribing up the "Marriage vs Career" balancing question have made assumptions about her that are not in her post.

This is very true, but then- once Nlders see woman + career, next thing is "do you have husband?". So, you have to get there before them. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.