Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady (64541 Views)

12 Places Where You Can Buy Crystals And Gemstones In Nigeria (photos) / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Stunning New Photos Of 41-year-old Billionaire Daughter, Rahama Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by izzou(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
cao:
Izou, I owe you a crate/carton of your favourite beverage.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by izzou(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

All of us. cheesy
He will become rich over night or never have to buy drinks again.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A lady will live the best life she can on her terms, something they are unable to achieve in their dreams, they will console themselves she is crying at night like a child. Crying for what? You not snoring and farting in her bed? cheesy

OhmyGawd
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by cao(f): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

All of us. cheesy
He will become rich over night or never have to buy drinks again.
I was honestly considering how to send a crate from here or if jumia (or wherever) have an online delivery service sef. E remain for me to see if I can send through Amazon to deliver straight to Naija. Some people don talk utter rubbish for here. At least, we know some people still get sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
SBL28:

Jealousy over what?? Lol, I belittled and ran her down by calling her miss independent, when did that become an insult

You are the one who should learn to not to infer unecessary meanings. English is not difficult please! Or did you conveniently omit the part where I said "no be by force to marry".

Please, read carefully next time and go form your "wokeness" elsewhere.

I wasn't the only one that called you out, miss.
Surprising all of us saw the same thing.
Take seat pls and handle the correction boldly and maturely.
Everybody want to be online warrior.
See my head o

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
cao:

I was honestly considering how to send a crate from here or if jumia (or wherever) have an online delivery service sef. E remain for me to see if I can send through Amazon to deliver straight to Naija. Some people don talk utter rubbish for here. At least, we know some people still get sense.

He's a rare gem on this forum, a welcomed ray of light amidst hopeless darkness.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Exactly what I said.

I first saw her post on Instagram and I thought (as did most other people) that she meant sacrificing a lot of her time and pleasures in her 20s to build a life of financial stability by saving and avoiding extravagant items.

NLders and marriage when it comes to women sha

monex:
there is nothing in her post to suggest she sacrificed marriage or that she is currently single.

She claims she sacrificed her 20s. Those bribing up the "Marriage vs Career" balancing question have made assumptions about her that are not in her post.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bukatyne(f): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
pathneluti:
Finance geek reveals what she benefited from sacrificing her 20s.

Ayesha Selden @AyeshaSelden:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyeshaSelden/status/1201171562654814211

Sounds sad.

There is more to life than buying anything you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
doggedfighter:

You're a real man and full of wisdom

Hahahahahaha

What is the definition of a real man?

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Kennedyiheme: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
You ladies here saying as long as shes happy ... can you do the same thing this woman did?... the fact she came on social media to tell us, its only a cryptic message, she is not happy.. she just wants to console herself

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Ntipia: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
You can buy everything you want but can't buy everything you need
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Affairs below the belt and Nairalanders again. Lol.

I want to understand, how did she sacrifice her twenties? There are a lot of men numbering in hundreds of millions who achieved what she has and more. I don’t see those ones making noise. This is a coded advertisement. I can read between the lines.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
victorian:

I remembered when I gave testimony in church last month, that I'm so comfortable, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. I can buy most things I want and everything is going well . I was so happy at pulpit. Pastor was jumping with joy on the altar, saying shebi he told us, if we stay rooted with our goals, work consistently towards it and hand it over to God with faith and consistent prayers
There is no way, we won't succeed in life.

My heart was bursting with joy as we all danced to the glory of God.

Sighs there is nothing as wonderful as being financially grounded and covered . Its so exhilarating and fulfilling.
Not all women wish to marry.
Not all women even want to marry Early
Not all women are destined to marry early or marry at all,
But being able to afford what a woman wants, without begging people for it and receiving insults inreturn cheesy is the best feeling in whole wide world.

Choose what makes you happy and go for it.

I can imagine how happy and confident she will be feeling every day.

Money is life. That's the truth

Not true.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Btruth: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonJayrome:
Story for the gods for someone already heading for mono....
Mono ba wo? grin grin
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
bukatyne:

Not true.

I'm not saying for everyone out there or for every woman..

I'm saying what rocks my boat.

After God, is money. That's for me.

smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by VolvoS60(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin

Crazy thread.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by bassette(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:
That's one fact about life almost everyone doesn't understand

People have their choices and priorities in life.

She wanted a career, not marriage. And she's happy about it. Everyone has their own definition and version of happiness

So no need to remind her about menopause. She wasn't interested from the beginning
Thank you Braa.. Tell them meno crazies oo.. Like who cares..she doesnt obviously

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by goldman777: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rita Dominic will say the same if you can't be rated among top 50 richest women in the world it's not worth it you are living a fools paradise Africa,s richest woman folunsho is richer than her husband and is happily married yet you can't afford what she can afford op stop decieving yourself
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by marinepatrol: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
She could be gay or straight who knows? Your money can't buy a jet yet so shut up. People need help one way or the other. Stop buying invest in people.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
I bet she can't buy herself a MAN"Bt can hire one�
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Gee64: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
There comes
A time
When marriage
Shall be obliterated
And the woman
Yes, like the House-maid
Shall be set free.
Baby Mamas
Shall take the Stage
Yes, no longer the House-maid
But Master of
Her Will
Not the Will
Of culture
Nor of religion
Nor of morality
But the Will
Establishing
Independence.
Yes, independence
Ordained by nature.
Let the woman be!
Time shall set her free!

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by masqot(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why not buy everything?
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Fantazy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nice one!
But hope u re happily married?
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by emaopel: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Have you used it to buy good husband for your self
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by ImaIma1(f): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
ePoster:
your type is rare. kiss

Especially on Nairaland.

All most of the guys know is menopause and Shiloh.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Kingrefreshed: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
pathneluti:
Finance geek reveals what she benefited from sacrificing her 20s.

Ayesha Selden @AyeshaSelden:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyeshaSelden/status/1201171562654814211

The Advert dey sharp. So were are all those older Single Fathers. Come and carry this Mono single lady woman
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Sureboy1010(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
You are trying to buy a husband indirectly, stop talking nonsense.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by piagetskinner(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
She’s not the first to be happy and can buy all she needs at 41... there are people who made it right from their 20s... so make we hear word!
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Lugianostar(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
You are just making caricature of yourself!!!

Who is your husband Mma Elizabeth?

You don't have a little shame knowing fully well Mrs Monopause is kicking fast!!!
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Alobogab(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations!!!
You look great. Keep it up.
The successful would admire your success
The failures will always say something nasty.
To succeed, you choose who to listen to.
Mentor the other girls that are lost in the opinions of others and society
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Cheeryfeet: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Taa, na lie. Life does not consist of the things a person owns or can buy, research about some of the wealthiest people's wish on their death bed and you will be shocked that about 90% wished they paid more attention to their family. There's no monetary value that can be attached to family. Be decieving your self. It's until she gets old you will know how far
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Cheeryfeet: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ryan03:
Its high time women understand that being independent is the best thing to happen to any human
The world has gone mad. Meanwhile God made her to be a help meet for the man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.