Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking (46351 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / 10 Grammatical Jargons Often Used By Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by temmienewells(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Biggty:
Useless olodo

Am very sure the person behind that twitter handle is an Aboki, a product of quota system.
I am.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by dfrost: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Slynation:

A thread to debate on what exactly.... Please be specific, so we can drag that guy to come and finish what he has started.... grin

To debate what with the guy that he quoted?

talk a walk around the country and see things for ya fucking self...idiot

Talk a walk indeed. Olodo rabata cheesy grin
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Ishilove: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Am sure Ishilove's take on that would have been more brutal. E dey pain her ehn. Lmao
Indeed I would have grin
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by nnaeyes6: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2019
There is nothing wrong with it. Is Naija English. We sha understand wetin them mean. My only problem is that they will still mark me bad for same.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by dfrost: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Am sure Ishilove's take on that would have been more brutal. E dey pain her ehn. Lmao

poco, you really had to call out Ishilove on this?

Two of una like gossip and trouble like kilode. Kai! cheesy grin

Ish, don't try anything on JAMB's handle. Hate something something is real. The hangman is already looking for jobs. cheesy
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Lastmankc(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Spatta:
When appointment is made on tribal sentiments and Nepotism instead of Merit. you will sure have mediocre manning sensitive places. gone are those days when the Educational system in Nigeria was an enviable standard by all African countries and beyond Africa
The Decline in the Academic structures started when Mediocre started vying for political positions and government was more of men rather than of Laws

Tribalism, religion and hatred for others became the modes of appointment
The Nigerian Institution started crumbling, the standard became eroded, the Politician made academic attainment look silly, as they steal blindly and die foolishly leaving stupendous wealth for their foolish offspring. People were deceived to think that amassing wealth in this short life through greed was more important than creating structures and system that works for the future generation

While Countries were waking up from the stone age, Nigeria remained pathetically backward by the choice of greedy selfish and clueless Rulers, who were not informed or learned
These so called Leaders steal so much to send their own kids abroad, build sky scrapper in Lagos (Burdillon, Park view,Maitama, Asokoro Wuse name it) and die taking Nothing

It is these men who are foolish that becomes Presidents and appoint dullards along tribal and religions sentiments, those ones in turn appoint, cronies and family members who are unlearned and placed them in charge of communication in Jamb while preventing the intelligent and the well educated from getting the Jobs
They have finally destroyed the system or for lack of it, and brought embarrassment to Nigerian
I am sure the Jamb representative assumed that everyone applying for Jamb is as stupid and un-enlightened as themselves

Wait for Jamb, they are coming to defend themselves with Lies
you write flawlessly

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Zooposki(f): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2019
namiji2598:
if u really think, you are educated, create a thread for debate between me and u and see how this aboki go beat u handsdown, stop being stupid and face ur hustle, northern universities are far ahead of southern universities when it comes to quality education, stop being a village champion that u ar, talk a walk around the country and see things for ya fucking self...idiot

You and I

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Awoleesu(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Biggty:
Useless olodo

Am I'm very sure the person behind that twitter handle is an Aboki, a product of quota system.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by danilmo: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2019
neuroboy4:

Another one
grin grin
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by danilmo: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Ginalex:
Another one. shocked
Gbas gbos. grin
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Renforce: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Well, that was possibly a mistake and even if it's not, aren't we imperfect as human beings?

those people mocking the handler is like imperfection mocking imperfection.

Even Imes is not perfect grin

We await his coming sha grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin

Stop excusing mediocrity
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by SenatorBright(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2019
femi4:
Am disappointed

You have the brain but the sense didn't work. I'm not Am.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by sanmtiago(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
femi4:
Am disappointed
”I'm not am”
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Masterpiece77: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na wa o.. Inside life.
Kindly view my signature for your xmas bonanza shoes/sneakers.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by mokt(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Typical Yahoo Boys grammar
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by abumeinben(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
southernbelle:

That struck me as odd, how can you personalize the social media handle of an organization.

The blunders show how weak our educational system is, I'm glad it was noticed.

Too bad
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Enemyofpeace: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
The JAMB twitter handler himself was cut in a crossfire grin grin
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Imes is a chemical substance
lmao grin
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by officialfestus(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Gracespecial101:
The Twitter Handler really Needs to Take Jamb Again
lolz
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by LeoFish92(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Housing:
It is good to avoid abbreviation in official communication. With that strategy and standard of communication blunder like this might be avoided. Very unfortunate, query, redeployment if not lost of job.

Loss

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by namiji2598: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Zooposki:

You and I
check his comments whom I replied, and see if there is no any error, errors in comments does not define someone's intelligence, some phones predicts ur word before u even finished them
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by namiji2598: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
dfrost:

Hmmm... Bros, take your hand correct yourself. Typos full your comment before that guy GrammarNazi or NaziGrammar go come now.

shocked cheesy
check his comments whom I replied, and see if there is no any error, errors in comments does not define someone's intelligence, some phones predicts ur word before u even finished them
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Edoziesmart(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
namiji2598:

Please do me a favor, and know when to apply a particular punctuation in your sentence. It will make your written words appear professional to the readers.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by FeedbackNG: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Are you a student in any Nigerian tertiary institution?

Register on the FSL Students' Platform to gain access to the Lastest Scholarships and Internships, Competitions and Challenges For Students, Grants,, Monetary Support, and Part-time Jobs for students seeking additional income.

All you need to do is register on the platform

https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/registration.php
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by spycamera: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
It's quit unusual to fail question(s) you yourself set. Anyway, such is no longer news in Nigeria unfortunately.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by namiji2598: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Edoziesmart:

Please do me a favor, and know when to apply a particular punctuation in your sentence. It will make your written words appear professional to the readers.
lols....bros bros, trying to dodge from the message
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by piagetskinner(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Haq haq haq... jamb just got schooled. When oloyede keeps on employing people that studied Islamic studies this is what you get
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Insectkiller: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na wa ooo...

Naija don mad oo...

Wetin... Now I can see what joblessness can cause
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by samydo(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Nigerians knows how to murder someone if he/she goofs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam / Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.