Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking (46361 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / 10 Grammatical Jargons Often Used By Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Balogunodua(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2019
namiji2598:
if u really think, you are educated, create a thread for debate between me and u and see how this aboki go beat u handsdown, stop being stupid and face ur hustle, northern universities are far ahead of southern universities when it comes to quality education, stop being a village champion that u ar, talk a walk around the country and see things for ya fucking self...idiot

Yes, northern univesities are far ahead of southern univesities i mean really far ahead infact no one drag's it with them when it comes to almajiri technology grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Jidibia(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2019
Can you imagine? Send your ticket number for me to confirm is even a grammatical blunder.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Olodo24: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
ChristmasBells:
No One is Above Mistake As far As you are Living Here On planet Earth The Only One who is ABOVE AND BEYOND Mistake is GOD ALMIGHTY HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER MAKE MISTAKE!
go and write the same thing in JAMB. Nigerians will just be encouraging mediocrity. A random twitter user can type such and not be called out, but not JAMB

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by helinues: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
fake account.

cc helinues

Thanks for drawing our attentions jare.. Wailers and trollers wont let person rest on NL..
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by muteki: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
No wonder people fail use of English anyhow in jamb when u have people like this marking the scripts
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by helinues: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Yopund:

wait ooo how's this account being cloned
does that resemble anything helinues
my friend shut and sit down
i blame the mods for even listening to you guys

Why not face your cancelling jobs or are you already tired?

We are keeping up with our promises this week.. Sebi more than 20 accounts have gone already this week..

Funniest part, I even stop reporting you cos mods themselves are now fully aware of your activities on NL

It is you and them..

Can you now go back to your cancelling jobs?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Temian1: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Gracespecial101(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2019
anonimi:

Maybe another snake swallowed their sense of grammar
Anyway, our Oga at the top has been told by his Chief Judge that affidavits are the same as a certificate to ruin our country. So what else?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6680340_img20180211092316937_jpeg4fee511e7c78f6733f0d42d575fd556b
grin grin
Anyhow people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2019
bluefilm:
That JAMB Twitter handler must be a nairalander.

We have so many of such fools here on this forum.

Nonsense. angry

Lol

See where u direct your frustration to..lol
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by RexTramadol1: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Ordinary M sef better
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Brownhypo: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2019
bilulu:
Must be a Yoruba guy
How stvpid are you?
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Blizzykay: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2019
femi4:
Am disappointed

Bros why na
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Blizzykay: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Biggty:
Useless olodo

Am very sure the person behind that twitter handle is an Aboki, a product of quota system.

Let me help you. It’s a short form of I AM so it’s I’M not AM as you have written above
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Craig24: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2019
The letter font on these images are painfully bad, my eyes aren't ready anymore aches.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by BigIyanga: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Unqualified lazy youth who got his job thru political connect
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Sanchez01: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
No chill at all for this country.

See bombardment. But people geh time shaa... #lazy_yoots
This fun fact is beautiful.

Taste and touch (contact)
See, hear, smell (remote).

1 Like

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by southernbelle(f): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2019
abumeinben:
He even personalized a company handle.

That struck me as odd, how can you personalize the social media handle of an organization.

The blunders show how weak our educational system is, I'm glad it was noticed.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by southernbelle(f): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Spatta:
[b]When appointment is made on tribal sentiments and Nepotism instead of merit...

Your comment is everything.
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by dfrost: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2019
femi4:
Am disappointed

Abi na bros. Me too am disappointed. If the regulating board can commit this blunder, then all of us will follow suit. cheesy

Simple I'm or I am is what JAMB can't write.

Let me be going before someone tags it hat.e something
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Well, that was possibly a mistake and even if it's not, aren't we imperfect as human beings?

those people mocking the handler is like imperfection mocking imperfection.

Even Imes is not perfect grin

We await his coming sha grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin

Imes is a chemical substance
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by dfrost: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2019
post=84607506:
We see this on social media on a daily basis,
But for this to come from JAMB is a BIG Disgrace.

The funny thing is that many hypocrites that are guilty of the same thing will be the first set of people to laugh at the handler.

Inside life! cheesy

Manna, many are guilty of it but it shouldn't be coming from an education/admission regulating agency/board.

That's a low for them. angry

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by dfrost: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2019
namiji2598:
if u really think, you are educated, create a thread for debate between me and u and see how this aboki go beat u handsdown, stop being stupid and face ur hustle, northern universities are far ahead of southern universities when it comes to quality education, stop being a village champion that u ar, talk a walk around the country and see things for ya fucking self...idiot

Hmmm... Bros, take your hand correct yourself. Typos full your comment before that guy GrammarNazi or NaziGrammar go come now.

shocked cheesy
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by faruqola(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2019
everyone is fighting each other in this country....���
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by ikbnice(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Ever since Almighty WAEC did this trash... I stopped having high hopes for this country. The top is filled with blockheads...

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by UrVillagePpl: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Ginalex:
Another one. shocked

It is a national thing,, grin grin

More still to come
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by AvantDesignsCon: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2019
nasty people everywhere... they just want the jamb handler to lose his job ni
Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
dfrost:

Manna, many are guilty of it but it shouldn't be coming from an education/admission regulating agency/board.

That's a low for them. angry
We are saying the same thing sir.
It's a low low for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking by Slynation(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
namiji2598:
A thread to debate on what exactly.... Please be specific, so we can drag that guy to come and finish what he has started.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.