Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Believe That They Should Care For Ladies (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Believe That They Should Care For Ladies (photos) (520 Views)

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Believe That They Should Care For Ladies (photos) by foodthought: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm sincerely wondering why guys feel like it is their job to take care of women...

Some claim that it was how things were done as of old, but they fail to realize that in the old days women don't go to school.

So, why do men spend their money to chase women and have women. I've had sex with several ladies and I know that puzzy is not worth running after.

I'm just thinking aloud
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Believe That They Should Care For Ladies (photos) by scala101(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
brb

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Baby Mamba: Video Tribute Of Kobe Bryant's Daughter Who Died With Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Spouse Finds More Joy In Somebody's Else / CORONA VIRUS: The Expected World War 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.