Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death (34408 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr / The Truth About Police Attacking Bar. Ejiofor In An Attempt To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by oforjide: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
rexwalters:
Hear yourself, The Nigeria Police ( Federal Government) invaded your house, so you decided to take the law into your own hands by killing them? I sincerely wonder who will protect Ipob and its sympathizers, since they have made themselves, public enemy number 2, after Boko Haram?
bros be sincere,drop sentiment and analyze this issue like a learned man policemen forcefully invaded an Ipob lawyer for alleged adoption without evidence and on the process killed three people so what do u expect the youth to do. We have heard countless time how some politician in the north are sponsoring boko haram and some them are even seem in their compds did police ever invade their houses. on this issue, police is at fault. pardoned me for using abusive word.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Area4Area: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

We are talking about policemen, paid for by the tax payers, committing crimes by going and burning peoples homes and this one is busy talking nonsense
Don't you know that with the indictment of IPOB from people like you, the police could go on the pretext of arresting the perpetrators and start arresting innocent IPOB members and people in the community?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Johans1991: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

But IPOB have denied they killed anyone. Even Ifeanyi Ejiofor has said that the two people killed were innocent people the police took away and burnt in a police vehicle so as to frame IPOB for murder

Are we really going to believe that IPOB , an unarmed organisation that is not known for killing people, overwhelmed and murdered two police men then burnt the two police men in their own vehicle?

That's laughable
ipob are not unarmed as you the foolish one. We know ipob to armed and dangerous,we also know that some Igbo's are funding this ipob . Before we declared ipob terrorist we received several security reports from intelligent unit, we also have practical evidence we got from drones and other security gadgets at our own disposal.
Ipob is terrorist organization and I promise you; they will be treated as the terrorists they are.
They must pay for the death of these policemen.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Itepuru1: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
ipob are not unarmed as you the foolish one. We know ipob to armed and dangerous,we also know that some Igbo's are funding this ipob . Before we declared ipob terrorist we received several security reports from intelligent unit, we also have practical evidence we got from drones and other security gadgets at our own disposal.
Ipob is terrorist organization and I promise you; they will be treated as the terrorists they are.
[/s]
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Johans1991: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
oforjide:
bros be sincere,drop sentiment and analyze this issue like a learned man policemen forcefully invaded an Ipob lawyer for alleged adoption without evidence and on the process killed three people so what do u expect the youth to do. We have heard countless time how some politician in the north are sponsoring boko haram and some them are even seem in their compds did police ever invade their houses. on this issue, police is at fault. pardoned me for using abusive word.
pls go and ask Maiduguri people what is CORDON and SEARCH.
They will tell you how many houses were invaded, burned, and arrests of both criminals and innocents. I have been in Maiduguri for more than two years and iam telling you what I know.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by IkengaAlusi1: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
pls go and ask Maiduguri people what is CORDON and SEARCH.
They will tell you how many houses were invaded, burned, and arrests of both criminals and innocents. I have been in Maiduguri for more than two years and iam telling you what I know.
[/s]
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Johans1991:

All that is hearsay. If IPOB were armed, people would have seen them with arms by now. It wouldn't take a Nigerian Police that are well known for lies to tell us that. A security report without evidence is worthless, anybody can write a security report.

I have never heard of a terrorist organisation that is not armed and killing people

As for the alleged killing of Policemen, IPOB has denied it and it is not the first time the Police has made such unfounded accusations. Just last year they said that IPOB killed a Policeman and pushed him into a gutter only for pictures to surface of the Police man walking away with his two legs.

What they should do is conduct an independent investigation into this matter to know the truth

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
SLAP44:
There are over 800 checkpoints collecting money from motorists in the south east alone. You will start to wonder if there's any other work the security agents do apart from blocking the roads.
some of the policeman collecting the bribes are your brothers so stop this useless whining

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by gidgiddy: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Xisnin:

No, we are to believe Ipob which survives on lies.
Police burnt villagers and claimed the burnt corpse are policemen.

This is joke taken too far.
Even when soldiers are killed in a community, they don't go about burning corpses.

But we should believe Ipob that nothing happened to the police but they decided to burn
two people because they could not arrest a suspect.

Oh my oh my!

Wasnt it last year that the Police said IPOB killed a Policeman and pushed him into a gutter only for pictures to emerge of the same Policeman walking away

Now the same Nigerian Police who have no credibility want you to believe that they went to arrest IPOB Lawyer and IPOB who are not known to bare arms attacked them, killed 2 Policemen, loaded their body in a Police patrol van and set it on fire in the middle of the road

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by SLAP44: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
some of the policeman collecting the bribes are your brothers so stop this useless whining

And that makes it right
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Bundaweber: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

But IPOB have denied they killed anyone. Even Ifeanyi Ejiofor has said that the two people killed were innocent people the police took away and burnt in a police vehicle so as to frame IPOB for murder

Are we really going to believe that IPOB , an unarmed organisation that is not known for killing people, overwhelmed and murdered two police men then burnt the two police men in their own vehicle?

That's laughable

so where are the two policemen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Ken4Christ: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Most of the times, there is abuse of power by the police working for the federal government. It is terrible state we are in as a country that the police that is supposed to protect us are the ones oppressing us. May God help us.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Bundaweber: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Xisnin:

Even when soldiers are killed in a community, they don't go about burning corpses.

But we should believe Ipob that nothing happened to the police but they decided to burn

Oh my oh my!

then where are the policemen? surely they can't be in hiding

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by ChimaAdeoye: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's laughable

The two corpses were the innocent victims of police brutality on the Oraifite village. They were burnt by the policemen themselves to cover their extrajudicial killing of innocent villagers. Think of it, how will civilians have the firepower to kill policemen and still hang around to burn their vehicle without just escaping?? Everywhere police was killed in Nigeria, the perpetrators quickly escaped and did not stay there to burn their vehicle. Even Boko haram and Fulani milita overlords don't hang around to burn corpses. You clearly see the police coverup story doesn't make sense.

The people should begin to target the brothers of those trigger happy Boko Haram members in police uniform that go into Igbo villages on killing spree of innocent people. Just equalize the murder of innocent Igbo people on their brothers in your area.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yankee101: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
I talk am

Two full officers.

One Assistant Police commissioner gaba daya

What were those boys thinking?

A whole police force has been triggered

I feel sorry for the innocent blood that will be shed
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by ChimaAdeoye: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Yankee101:
I talk am

Two full officers.

[/s]

Crap! Let the whole army be triggered. It has been a long time the Nigerian security forces have been planning python dance to kill Igbo youths. The time to fight back and simply stop folding hands and watch police and army execute innocent people has finally arrive.

By the way, this ethnic cleansing attempt using army will not spare your own brothers in that region too.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Xisnin(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bundaweber:

then where are the policemen? surely they can't be in hiding
I was being sarcastic.
Read the message I quoted.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Dedetwo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
If the people were allowed to bear arms, why should the community run away due to the carelessness of the idiotic police of Nigeria?
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Dedetwo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The innocent villagers will start to pay the price of what they know nothing about. Those pigs that committed the crime must have taken to their heels.Bunch of cowards.

It is safe to say Nigeria is a basket of fools. Were IPOB also responsible for the setting Ifeanyi Ejiofor's house ablaze?
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Xisnin(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Wasnt it last year that the Police said IPOB killed a Policeman and pushed him into a gutter only for pictures to emerge of the same Policeman walking away

Now the same Nigerian Police who have no credibility want you to believe that they went to arrest IPOB Lawyer and IPOB who are not known to bare arms attacked them, killed 2 Policemen, loaded their body in a Police patrol van and set it on fire in the middle of the road

Nigeria police do not burn suspects let alone secondary ones.

Provide a link where the police spokesman or official listed the name and picture
of the officer that was "killed" and also called for information to arrest the suspects.

No, don't send hungry bloggers link, I mean a real press release from official police NG
regarding that issue.

If you are sincere, you wouldn't be arguing about the identity of the victims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
[s][/s]

Crap! Let the whole army be triggered. It has been a long time the Nigerian security forces have been planning python dance to kill Igbo youths. The time to fight back and simply stop folding hands and watch police and army execute innocent people has finally arrive.

By the way, this ethnic cleansing attempt using army will not spare your own brothers in that region too.

EVERY region in Nigeria has had or is having ongoing killings of innocent locals.

From Borno in NE to Zamfara in NW. Kogi govt just finished using the military/police to slaughter innocent folks. Buhari is killing Shiites. Benin people are suffering.

So tell me which region is safe?!

If you kill officers in lagos, everyone must leave that place asap. So I'm not saying anything new or different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yujin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
rexwalters:
Hear yourself, The Nigeria Police ( Federal Government) invaded your house, so you decided to take the law into your own hands by killing them? I sincerely wonder who will protect Ipob and its sympathizers, since they have made themselves, public enemy number 2, after Boko Haram?
What about fulani herdsmen? Are they public enemy number 3? May you choke on your hatred.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yujin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yankee101:
I talk am

Two full officers.

Nigerian Police ran away from Boko territory after they saw hell. Even the IG couldn't talk any how. Before it got to that level, they felt they could slaughter men any how they want and get away with it. You guys must learn from your mistakes. Extra judicial killings could trigger what will consume a whole lot of people. Will they learn? Tick-tock!
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Pusyiter(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why will boko haram not thrive when we channel all our human and material resources to areas that do not need them?
SLAP44:
There are over 800 checkpoints collecting money from motorists in the south east alone. You will start to wonder if there's any other work the security agents do apart from blocking the roads.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yujin(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Xisnin:

Oh my oh my!
All of you baying for Igbo blood will have yours sucked. Looking at the pix of the corpse and burnt truck reveals a lot about the condition of those burnt in the truck. They were already dead and so couldn't move. What's their real identity? Why were over 20 houses and businesses burnt down. Who burnt them down? What solution did the destruction present? No! They don't bother to ask because Igbos are involved. Alright, let's see it goes.
For the first time, I'm proud of Ohaneze elders. They spoke as they should have spoken. Fulani terrorist herdsmen were called for a dialogue after killing thousands of people. Whole settlement are being built for total strangers but my own people are being hounded in our own ancestral lands where we have lived for over a thousand years. Nothing is as painful as this evil gang up. However, my people will learn from these treatment and do the needful. Let's see how it goes. Everyone will feel the heat.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
BaaleOko:
Another Afonja sponsored fake news, the same Oraifite wey I just enter yesterday to see my babes family and inspect my housing project abi dem get another one for Osogbo? The town is very calm, and people are going about their normal BUSINESSES, I'll post pictures later today SMH

We're still waiting for those pics grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
/
The fact remains that AC Oraifite Commands and SARS Commander Ichi died useless death playing to the gallery on the orders from "above". These two had no business being at the scene. Whoever ordered them to lead the operation is an enabler.

They are dead. Case closed. The people enjoying this news are their deputies in office. God has elevated them to "oga" overnight.
/
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Yankee101: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yujin:

Nigerian Police ran away from Boko territory after they saw hell. Even the IG couldn't talk any how. Before it got to that level, they felt they could slaughter men any how they want and get away with it. You guys must learn from your mistakes. Extra judicial killings could trigger what will consume a whole lot of people. Will they learn? Tick-tock!

Of course everyone is afraid of more people's taking up arms against the system. Ipob, shi'ites or other oppressed people.

It's a scenario no one wants cos even if the country fragments there will be little left for anyone to govern
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by naijadrivablog: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Some youths used the opportunity to loot the Lawyer's burning house.
#info
Naija sef.
Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by sapele914(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
SLAP44:

And that makes it right
Charity begins at home, or ACP Emeka Obi Uzochukwu is not guilty also, only fulanis and yorubas are in the Nigeria Police? all Igbos are saints and law abiding immigrants?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by sapele914(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Some youths used the opportunity to loot the Lawyer's burning house.

#info

Naija sef.
Church rat lawyer, Wethin dey wan do with the law books?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death by Od1n: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't know what happened...but whatever the Nigerian police says, its the OPPOSITE that happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.