Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl (852 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by lordmizzy: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2020
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Afriifa(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2020
I don't need to do crazy sh*t. just be natural.
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by partnerbizn3(f): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2020
this thread will succeed but the one for girls will fail.
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Davash222(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Using my hard earned money to buy her gala and la casera during her visit. Was crazy cos I spent more than enough. God should please find a place in His heart to forgive me.
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
space booked
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by luminouz(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2020
How many times will this thread pop up on romanceland over the years? undecided

Almost every year,I see a title like this. undecided
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
space booked
grin
I'm patiently waiting.
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by manGODDED: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2020
If you agree with me that sex is wayyy overrated over here in 9ja, hit the like button.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2020
you people creating woran woran thread these days ehn
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2020
grin
FarFromAverage:

grin
I'm patiently waiting.
I'm just here to read comments. I'm macho. I get any girl want. cool
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
grin I'm just here to read comments. I'm macho. I get any girl want. cool
grin
Alright.
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by drezzyx(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2020
I will not tell you.

It is a secret .

Meanwhile have you heard from buhari today?
Re: Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2020
How can the OP ask guys to expose the reason why they haven't made it in life? grin

(1) (Reply)

Men, If You Consider This, Just Know You Are Now A Prostitute. - Check This / Viral Video: Pastor Caught Defiling Minor / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.