Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318870 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nelly2015(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
16th – 27th March, 2020.

Please Guyz how do I know the exact date for my Interview... please 16th – 27th March, 2020.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
SuomyNona:

Take the new one along. The 15 minutes duration is a sham at most panels. They will give about 3 to 5 minutes at rush hours. Presenting you point verbally and with precision is important.

Thanks... Will they ask for CV
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SuomyNona: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
SuomyNona:

Nice profile, prepare well and impress your interviewers.
You know Nigerian professors and the way they act. Try not to trigger them and present your points in such a way that they will accept it.
Noted brov ... thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nelly2015:
16th – 27th March, 2020.

Please Guyz how do I know the exact date for my Interview... please 16th – 27th March, 2020.
was this not part of your email?

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Thalie: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
aldebaran42:

Hey Thalie. Can i send you a PM? I applied to schools in France and I have registered on campus France. I can explain the process. Let us share information.
please I would appreciate it kindly send an email to me on nathalieiredje@gmail.com with your WhatsApp number I will text you. Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 2law(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please can I with my B.ed in education biology change field and pick a course that's related to oil and gas for an msc?? Will ptdf allow that?? Please I need a quick response
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nelly2015(f): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
I saw that... but the line above it states "if you wish" well I don't wish to change it.

Sufisunni:
was this not part of your email?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nelly2015(f): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
I am Interested Send me an email with you whatsapp number myjobscolony@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing

aldebaran42:

Hey Thalie. Can i send you a PM? I applied to schools in France and I have registered on campus France. I can explain the process. Let us share information.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
sdeehussayn:

120 is too much my dear, its not more than 50 for interview coz 15mins is alocated to 1 person within 1 week range...

Although, d number of applicants have droped dis year coz not every1 has NIN slip.

It will not up that numbers. last year is was 40 or 41 per states.

NIN reduced the numbers this year

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
aldebaran42:

I don't know about this Campus France. Here is my WhatsApp number 08160233032.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DhammiBB: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can someone please send the WhatsApp link here pls. So we can join. Thank you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
aldebaran42:

Hi Aldebaran, kindly DM your WhatsApp number to my mail: alejoeibk@yahoo.com
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Bicle: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
aldebaran42:

Hey can you do a whatsapp group for french applicants?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bicle:

Hey can you do a whatsapp group for french applicants?

supported
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jamesrock:

This one con scare me pass �
Worry not, just consider urself among d lucky ones grin
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by djhilarious: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
please this is my whatsapp can someone add me 08038782872
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Worry not, just consider urself among d lucky ones grin

I pray ooo
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
UK....08187726535
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Samson2021: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please i want to know if there is anyone who is currently serving that is invited to the interview?
What's the possibility that they will still invite some one who is not yet invited?

I have a rellatively nice profile but i was not invited and I am feeling it's because am yet to pass out from NYSC
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by IamSimbiat: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hi, I got the invite for the interview too. Anyone in charge of the WhatsApp group for PTDF applicant should add me up please. This is my digit, 08109505439
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
There is no need for creating a whatsapp group yet. You can share whatever information you have here .

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abokii8:
There is no need for creating a whatsapp group yet. You can share whatever information you have here .
Exactly
whatsapp group can't take more than 256 persons

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello guys, good evening.
I’d like to know, when I’m granted the scholarship, would it be solely for my first choice institution or I have the luxury of going to any of the three institutions?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by adebayour01: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Which school did you finish from and your course of study?
SOLARPOWER1:
I’d like to know, when I’m granted the scholarship, would it be solely for my first choice institution or I have the luxury of going to any of the three institutions?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Blksaliyu: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
ExpertNLer:
Yes multiple have been called on here

Please any information on NCC given out Apl?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blksaliyu:

Please any information on NCC given out Apl?

No but I heard NCJ is giving out Apt

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to those who received interview email. Weldone and keep pushing.

I doubt there's any reason for Whatsapp Group until you have been shortlisted. Every country has a whatsapp group for scholars that you will be added to in addition to the one strictly for your year of award. So keep all information on nairaland.

Now, this is the last stage and you have to push for it. It is important that you read published articles on how your course of study will help solve the oil and gas problem in Nigeria. Your statement of purpose must reflect strong understanding of what your M.Sc specialization entails and a good level of motivation to carry on.
You have to rehearse it as much as possible so it can be part of you. The interview will be very short and you have to show mastery of your field and answer all questions.

This is even more important for those who will be having their interview in the university environment. Those lecturers will push you even beyond your limit. So, keep polishing your statement of purpose. Go with everything you have, don't leave anyone behind.

Congrats again

6 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
Just get the scholarship first. It's the easiest for now (getting the scholarship). Except you are a UK scholar, getting admission is very difficult and competitive in the school PTDF will send you to.

Sometimes, you will even have to change course to something entirely new or even unrelated to PTDF. From experience, getting the scholarship is the easiest of all the process .

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrphysics:

Just get the scholarship first. It's the easiest for now (getting the scholarship). Except you are a UK scholar, getting admission is very difficult and competitive in the school PTDF will send you to.

Sometimes, you will even have to change course to something entirely new or even unrelated to PTDF. From experience, getting the scholarship is the easiest of all the process .

Please forgive my ignorance, inasmuch as securing the scholarship is paramount and the primary objective for now, guess we're the one's to secure admission on our own. Should one be processing the admission already?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
please...can i edit my submitted SOP?......
i just thought of a better way to present it
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
jlomz:

Please forgive my ignorance, inasmuch as securing the scholarship is paramount and the primary objective for now, guess we're the one's to secure admission on our own. Should one be processing the admission already?

Yes bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.