Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319394 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ameer2: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Regarding securing admission, i applied to a school in the U.K. that will be closing application for admission on the 31st of dis month which is too early. Should i go ahead and apply or ptdf can secure admission even when d deadline for admission is over?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DhammiBB: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please how can I edit my personal statement online. I need to polish it well

mrphysics:
Congratulations to those who received interview email. Weldone and keep pushing.

I doubt there's any reason for Whatsapp Group until you have been shortlisted. Every country has a whatsapp group for scholars that you will be added to in addition to the one strictly for your year of award. So keep all information on nairaland.

Now, this is the last stage and you have to push for it. It is important that you read published articles on how your course of study will help solve the oil and gas problem in Nigeria. Your statement of purpose must reflect strong understanding of what your M.Sc specialization entails and a good level of motivation to carry on.
You have to rehearse it as much as possible so it can be part of you. The interview will be very short and you have to show mastery of your field and answer all questions.

This is even more important for those who will be having their interview in the university environment. Those lecturers will push you even beyond your limit. So, keep polishing your statement of purpose. Go with everything you have, don't leave anyone behind.

Congrats again
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Samson2021: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Samson2021 post=87192015]Please i want to know if there is anyone who is currently serving that is invited to the interview?
What's the possibility that they will still invite some one who is not yet invited?

I have a rellatively nice profile but i was not invited and I am feeling it's because am yet to pass out from NYSC[/Any answer on the above trailing pls?]
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
I know people will very stellar profiles that weren't invited so I will say NYSC is definitely part of it.

As for the admissions, it is better you seek admission yourself - especially if you selected a very competitive course because once the deadlines pass for those courses, you can't apply that year again. you will have to then go for your second or third choices

I hope this helps and addresses most of the questions.

I noticed the mods banned me for responding too much so I will restrict to responding to a bunch of questions once in a while
Samson2021:
Please i want to know if there is anyone who is currently serving that is invited to the interview?
What's the possibility that they will still invite some one who is not yet invited?

I have a rellatively nice profile but i was not invited and I am feeling it's because am yet to pass out from NYSC

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Iliyasdass(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
gidob:
please...can i edit my submitted SOP?......
i just thought of a better way to present it

Yes you can... U will b the one to give them hard copies of your SOP to each interviewer during the interview.. So try and make it unique...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nuvalga: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pls add me up 08039197418
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
I
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
I applied to study MBA in Malaysia, but later discovered that same MBA programme in UK is availabe on the PTDF scholarship.

Is it possible i change location to UK?

CC: Dmainman
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
No
Pogba12:
I applied to study MBA in Malaysia, but later discovered that same MBA programme in UK is availabe on the PTDF scholarship.

Is it possible i change location to UK?

CC: Dmainman
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by doncewill: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
07031335690 add me 2 the WhatsApp grp
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Otonbara4me: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2020
There is no whatsapp group.

Join the telegram group..

@ptdf2020

Or just search "ptdf scholarship" on ur telegram app to join.

Invitees only
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Kkay27: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2020
I didn't get any mail
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Iliyasdass:

Yes you can... U will b the one to give them hard copies of your SOP to each interviewer during the interview.. So try and make it unique...

Thank you for the response....
So I can give them a SOP completely different from what I have online.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Otonbara4me:
There is no whatsapp group.

Join the telegram group..

@ptdf2020

Or just search "ptdf scholarship" on ur telegram app to join.

Invitees only

Share the link......I couldn't find the group

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2020
gidob:

Share the link......I couldn't find the group

type https: / / t . me/ptdf2020 without space on your browser, and click on a link to join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jeweltz(f): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Kkay27:
I didn't get any mail

Ist class or Second class
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by matadonis(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please I want to know
Is international passport needed during the interview?
Because I have not gotten mine yet.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by natashakat: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
yusufu16:

supported
I agree.. please this is my WhatsApp contact 08057607221. for French Applicants
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Iliyasdass(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
gidob:

Thank you for the response....
So I can give them a SOP completely different from what I have online.

Yes u can... But the SOP should be on the course(s) you chose for your Msc/Phd
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Taciturnity: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
aldebaran42:

Hey Thalie. Can i send you a PM? I applied to schools in France and I have registered on campus France. I can explain the process. Let us share information.
need your assistance too on this.. Pls
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Iliyasdass(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
matadonis:
Please I want to know
Is international passport needed during the interview?
Because I have not gotten mine yet.

it is not needed at this stage until you are selected for the Msc/Phd award to study abroad..
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by djhilarious: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Do we need to apply directly to all the school we choose
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by matadonis(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by matadonis(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Iliyasdass:

it is not needed at this stage until you are selected for the Msc/Phd award to study abroad..

Thank you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
SomeHenro:
All this arguments here and there. I graduated with 2.2 Chemical Engineering. I have applied for this scholarship twice and got shortlisted. I just couldn't get it in the final list. My candid advice to the new applicants is apply if u have the relevant qualifications. Upload all the requested documents, pray and forget what people are saying here to discourage you. I might give it a try again, even though I am above 30 years now. Good luck to you all.
Pls bro how is the interview like ,any tips
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
lucexy:
Same thing I was thinking too. Whether you think you're qualified or not, just apply. It is free.
My younger sister had 2:2 in computer engineering and she got the scholarship. She just finished sef.
People should just apply and pray that they get selected.

How was the interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
EdoBoy90:

I have sent you an email. I can't drop my number here. Please check and send me your whatsApp number. thanks
pls mr physics give us tips abt the interview pls
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by djhilarious: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks for your kind words... Even if it's one person that will be selected from my state... I will be the one by God's grace amen ...
Derrinclay:

How was the interview
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
djhilarious:
Thanks for your kind words... Even if it's one person that will be selected from my state... I will be the one by God's grace amen ...
i mean how did the interview go?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Saimeritus:

I got the scholarship this year by the grace of God and the score card was as follows :
Degree Certificate : First Class is 30 points, 2'1 is 24 while 2'2 is 18
SOP: 25 points
O'level : 30 points Ie 6 points for A1, 5 for B2, 4 for B3 and so on in your 5 Core Subjects.
Awards: 2.5 points for each and a maximum of 4 Awards which makes it total of 10 points
Publication : 5 points in total
Total is 100 points.
bro how was the interview,pls give me some tips on how to go about it
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by sdeehussayn: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked
Jamesrock:
Please what is this SOP of a thing I’m seeing up and down!

I got the mail (MSc)

what da...... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.