Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319055 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DhammiBB: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Please I have only ID Card to show for my professional membership. Please can I go with it.?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2020
mrphysics:

Come on guys!

Use whatever you have. Go with whatever professional certificate or membership you belong to and defend it. Let it be that you went with it and it was rejected.

No wahala... Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Just finished my interview..
Carry your original educational credentials along..
They did not ask much questions...
No consideration of awards this year...
Simple and easy

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Horexis(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2020
PMATH:
Simple and easy

Evidence of employment nkor, which center by the way?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by a4olabisamuel: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Pls do they accept professional certifications ...I have 4 in Non destructive Testing ...I wouldn't know if it can fly!

PMATH:
Simple and easy
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Please who knows the scoring criteria for this year?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by tunz93: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Please share ptdf whatsapp contact
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Thetruth443: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
+234 809 250 0008 ptdf whatsapp number
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mammaafura: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
To whom it may concern.
I'm a shortlisted applicant for 2019/2020 OSS but I missed my interview date, can I go the next day? Thanks.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yusufu16: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
mammaafura:
To whom it may concern.
I'm a shortlisted applicant for 2019/2020 OSS but I missed my interview date, can I go the next day? Thanks.

Just go and try your luck.

But have a concrete reason why your missed the interview.

If it's sickness go with hospital report

You never can tell.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mammaafura: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
yusufu16:

Just go and try your luck.

But have a concrete reason why your missed the interview.

If it's sickness go with hospital report

You never can tell.
tnx bro
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mammaafura: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pls anyone from Enugu centre to share his/her experience?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
My interview went smoothly,i think your O'level is considered.the more publications and membership u hv, the greater the chance o... Learn how to summarize ur SOP oo. It's not just writing.i was asked to summarize mine in two minutes... Be bold and also learn how to relate oil and gas with ur course while defending your SOP... Before you enter,pls say a prayer.... It also helped me too. Wish y'all the best.

8 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
My interview went smoothly,i think your O'level is considered.the more publications and membership u hv, the greater the chance o... Learn how to summarize ur SOP oo. It's not just writing.i was asked to summarize mine in two minutes... Be bold and also learn how to relate oil and gas with ur course while defending your SOP... Before you enter,pls say a prayer.... It also helped me too. Wish y'all the best.

Ur center!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jamesrock:

Ur center!

Ph

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrostyButter:
do they make you of the SOP you submitted online or the one you bring on the interview date, cause I plan to modify something little on my SOP.
They make use of the one you provided at the venue.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes...
Professional body membership is very important
a4olabisamuel:
Pls do they accept professional certifications ...I have 4 in Non destructive Testing ...I wouldn't know if it can fly!

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Not necessary..
Abuja
PTDF HQ
Horexis:

Evidence of employment nkor, which center by the way?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Famousiela1: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
KingsleyA2
I had mine yesterday at PTDF headquarters Abuja at around 6;00pm, that is after waiting since 9;00am. it all went well, they didnt ask me any question from my SOP. They only scrutinized my credentials, that is my O'level, degree certificate, coren, NSE certificate and asked me the importance of civil engineering to the oil and gas industry, and i did justice to the question. my problem be say why plate of food for PTDF headquarters go cost about N1700?

@kingsleyA2 maryannfamous@gmail.com, can you please send me a email, needed to ask you some things, thanks or better still send me your email address

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by a4olabisamuel: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
a4olabisamuel:
What I have is 4 professional certifications under American Society of Non destructive Testing ...I wouldn't know if it will be acceptable!

What I have is 4 professional certifications under American Society Non destructive Testing ...I wouldn't know if it will be acceptable!

PMATH:
Yes...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DhammiBB: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=PMATH post=87524579]Yes...
[/quote
Please I don't have any membership.
But I have a published work by my supervisor.
He published it.
Is it acceptable?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ibcircuit: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
a4olabisamuel:

I don't have the chance to be in possession of original olevel certificate , can I tender the online one ?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by skilla24: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Am PhD candidate and would like to make changes to my research proposal will it be noticed. please, for those that have done, I need your advice.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by RoeBobo: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
ibcircuit:

I don't have the chance to be in possession of original olevel certificate , can I tender the online one ?
. U'd have to bring along with u a scratch card of the said O'level
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ibcircuit: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Thank you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
Thanks a lot for the tip.
Were you reading from ur sop or was it from memory?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Africa75: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good evening to the Gurus in the house, I need help urgently.. I am intending to study in Estonia, I have C5 in English Language but the University’s minimum Requirement is C4 at-least. Now I am thinking of Writing NECO this year so that I can have better grades However the university will request for NECO original certificate which will take Neco 4yrs to be issued. I want to know if there is any kind of Temporary certificate that will be issue before I get the original certificate except from the Normal online result printout because I will have to present a Certified Documents to the University I’m applying. Please help a brothers and Sisters , Go bless you all as you answer my Question...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nuvalga: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
We are pleased to inform you that having met the PTDF advertised criteria and scored amongst the top candidates FROM YOUR STATE, you have been shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process (Interview) taking place between 16th – 27th March, 2020.

Unless you have a case of forgery, calm down and make yourself available at the centre with everything u used during application. Remember u were selected out of more 25000 applicants. The competition is between you and your village people (State).
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Papacypaul(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Famousiela1:
KingsleyA2
I had mine yesterday at PTDF headquarters Abuja at around 6;00pm, that is after waiting since 9;00am. it all went well, they didnt ask me any question from my SOP. They only scrutinized my credentials, that is my O'level, degree certificate, coren, NSE certificate and asked me the importance of civil engineering to the oil and gas industry, and i did justice to the question. my problem be say why plate of food for PTDF headquarters go cost about N1700?

@kingsleyA2 maryannfamous@gmail.com, can you please send me a email, needed to ask you some things, thanks or better still send me your email address
Can i have your whatsapp digit? I studies Civil Engineering and will apply ptdf next year
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Omexx: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2020
ehiemereawesome:

Please I had my interview yesterday but I forgot to show them two other memberships I had.. Is it advisable to visit them today??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by siriussamson(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Please, who has an idea of how many students Ptdf selects from a state for the Master's degree scholarship in a year?how many students were sent abroad last year?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by siriussamson(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Omexx:

Please I had my interview yesterday but I forgot to show them two other memberships I had.. Is it advisable to visit them today??

No need,bro.They won't even give you the chance, I guess. They have many candidates they're attending to, and I guess they must have graded yesterday's people and shifted their records. I'm not too sure sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.