Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? (1477 Views)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by skultrick(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Alright, I hate to ask this question, but I'll just say my mind anyway.

I adore a flawless skin, but my girl has got lots of stretch marks on her arm and laps, and it does put me off. Although, she's working to eliminate it all.

I think maybe I'm overreacting, and that's why I want to hear what you guys think about stretch marks.
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Well stretch marks is usually as a result of rapid weight gain(slim or skinny person) or rapid weight loss(for a fat person).
I guess your girl is on the big side. Not much can be done as regards eliminating the stretch marks completely, best bet is to conceal(hide) them.

Most ladies do have stretch marks.The ones that disgust the most are those thick ones with green colors.

Love your woman as she is.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
"Show me something real like an ass with some stretch marks"
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
skultrick:
Alright, I hate to ask this question, but I'll just say my mind anyway.

I adore a flawless skin, but my girl has got lots of stretch marks on her arm and laps, and it does put me off. Although, she's working to eliminate it all.

I think maybe I'm overreacting, and that's why I want to hear what you guys think about stretch marks.

Have you tried creating another perfect woman without stretch marks?
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by tundchip2: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why tf do people hate stretch marks? i mean, the carriers didn't put it there themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by skultrick(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Well stretch marks is usually as a result of rapid weight gain(slim or skinny person) or rapid weight loss(for a fat person).
I guess your girl is on the big side. Not much can be done as regards eliminating the stretch marks completely, best bet is to conceal(hide) them.

Most ladies do have stretch marks.The ones that disgust the most are those thick ones with green colors.

I get, but are you saying stretch marks don't go away? Even with cream?
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by skultrick(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rasmega:

Have you tried creating another perfect woman without stretch marks?

I haven't, and I don't want to end a relationship simply because of the skin outlook.
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
skultrick:

I get, but are you saying stretch marks don't go away? Even with cream?

They hardly go away. Those creams just conceal them. They are just like spots.
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
skultrick:

I haven't, and I don't want to end a relationship simply because of the skin outlook.
Good. Love her for who she is and forget the stretch. Some guys even find the marks to be sexy grin
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Unik3030: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
like seriously I don't see any big deal about it, though some people make too much noise about it n I understand it's individual differences but to me no big deal
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by skultrick(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rasmega:

Good. Love her for who she is and forget the stretch. Some guys even find the marks to be sexy grin

Sexy hmmm
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Offpoint: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Don't hate it, but can't date anyone with it.
My love for fresh and spotless skin is outta this universe.
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by jiana02(f): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Ayomide11111: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2019
I haven't gotten to understand the feeling of irritation that most people
Say about those who have stretch marks; because reverse is the case
At my own side oo.... Stretch marks turns me on, i can go like 7 rounds
On a lady i see stretch marks on her body... I swear to God....
....... Haa!!! Abi why my own kon different.....
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by Chillext(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2019
Too much of it doesn't make sense, especially those ones caused by bleaching
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I know someone who has them on his arms and many places. He has never been fat, neither does it look like he will ever be.

By the way, I find stretch Mark's appealing. Crazy but true
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by austine4real(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2019
I don't hate I have it too

But with Ori and aloe vera it has reduced
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

I know someone who has them on his arms and many places. He has never been fat, neither does it look like he will ever be.

By the way, I find stretch Mark's appealing. Crazy but true

That might just be an exception.
I wouldn't know the kind of stretch marks u find appealing. So u love looking like a zebra right�
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

That might just be an exception.
I wouldn't know the kind of stretch marks u find appealing. So u love looking like a zebra right�

The marks are not black and white.

Some stretch marks look really bad and scary. I like those mild ones on the arms. Strange I know
Re: How Much Do You Hate Stretch Marks? by JulianaHoeger: 2:19am On Mar 26, 2022
I've used Dermalmd Stretch Mark Removal for years, during both of my pregnancies. I gained 50 lbs with each pregnancy and I believe this helped limit the marks on my tummy. That was my main concern...I lathered this stuff on probably 3-5 times a day.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood / #coronavirus : Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Reception Without Guest / Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.