Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1562 Views)

If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green.. / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: .. by esteerola(f): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2020
No one wants to be associated with losers, not only the female gender, being low at a point in one's life does not make the person a loser. Yeah, I believe there are lots of petty women out there who are in relationships only for their personal gains, so they vamoose when the honeypot gets dry, but to say all women possess high level of selfish traits is not factual at all.

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2020
I can't live a fake life just to fvck a pvssy. It ain't worth it

6 Likes

Re: .. by Mrrationalshop: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2020
I don't believe it
Re: .. by snitchbitch: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2020
die because of her and while you are buried and in the coffin, your driver will use your coffin as a bed whilst fxcking her,

in the news you will be hearing " woman stabs husband to death", " woman kills her husband ", he who has ears let him hear!!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: .. by samdavjustin(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2020
@ fake it till you make it while getting the pussy, ofcourse so lies are necessary to boost ur chances with her but then it depends on what you want from her, if it’s to hit and run by all means lies as much as possible but if you’re looking for a relationship those lies will catch up with you.
Re: .. by Skmoda360(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2020
samdavjustin:
@ fake it till you make it while getting the pussy, ofcourse so lies are necessary to boost ur chances with her but then it depends on what you want from her, if it’s to hit and run by all means lies as much as possible but if you’re looking for a relationship those lies will catch up with you.
I'm telling you my bro...
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: .. by samdavjustin(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Illuminated993:
Many do not understand that marriage requires the application of game for that man to be respected for as long as possible.

How?

Game admonishes you to be a man who presents himself properly at all times; nice clothes, being neat and healthy. Women admire men who do this, and you don't have to be so rich to do this.

A husband who understands game do not tell his wife his secrets. You don't give her details about the economics of your life; salary, earnings,etc. You keep her guessing for as long as possible. If a woman gets to know everything about you, she isn't excited by you anymore.

Game admonishes you to have a fun life independent of your wife. A woman who understands that her husband's happiness depends not on her, respects and is eager to please him.

Game admonishes you to marry a woman who can do things for herself. The extent to which a man provides for a woman, determines the extent to which he becomes vulnerable to her. Vulnerability kills attraction.

A lot of young men don’t understand it that way

(1) (Reply)

Untold Truth About Mark Angel Comedy And Emmanuella / Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? / Bride Price Of An Abia Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.