Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) (5426 Views)

Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by keryj(f): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
I pray God will be proud of her in heaven despite her shortcomings.

Pride of parenthood kiss

1 Like

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by chingle5(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not being cynical.

The bible says ,"if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do?".

I stand to be corrected but I feel that even with a Ph.D, the product of a zobo seller and an auto mechanic may not amount to much in life because of the amount of mediocrity ingrained in their DNA.

HMMMMM

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
If u are an experienced Cleaner hit me up I av a work for u tomorrow location Lagos
Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by YorubaLord: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Great girl.. God bless you! cool
Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by YorubaLord: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
If u are an experienced Cleaner hit me up I av a work for u tomorrow location Lagos

Haba! Which one be experienced cleaner again? Na wah ooo

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by Beeron: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
She's gorgeous. CLICK on my username to view the latest cheap Benz on sale.
Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by phyllumtopilla: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not being cynical.

I stand to be corrected but I feel that even with a Ph.D, the product of a zobo seller and an auto mechanic may not amount to much in life because of the amount of mediocrity ingrained in their DNA.

You really need to be connected. Being Mechanic and or Zobo seller has nothing.....NOTHING to do with DNA.....being a mechanic means you're intelligent and never a mediocre....what ever scale you measure mediocrity is warped already.....

1 Like

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by thoollz: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not being cynical.

Shebi una like to dey give this mofo attention?
See the result. People wey no deserve good things una go dey carry them like gods. This world is crazy I swear.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by 9jaBloke: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
thoollz:

Shebi una like to dey give this mofo attention?
See the result. People wey no deserve good things una go dey carry them like gods. This world is crazy I swear.

The guy's aim is to drop shockingly annoying comments and some twisted nairalanders with like minds patronize him.

He has even lost it cos his logical sarcasm and play on words used to be quite sharp but ever since the lenghty ban, he has been a shadow of himself.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING! Young Beautiful Lady Shocks Her Father & Mother After Graduation(pics) by starstaz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not being cynical.

Who is this nut head . once in a while keep ur stupidity encased in ur pussyfoot brain. Shallow minds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. / Engineering Vs Medicine, Which Is More Expensive To Study / Uniuyo Is Not Safe! Here Is What Was Found Along The Campus Entrance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.