Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. (5422 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Yusluv13(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2020
The God of Private School Teachers please have Public Mercy on them.

Private school Teachers worked tirelessly to bring best out of our children , they are our last hope when it comes to quality education in Nigeria. It's very easy to see primary 2 pupils to write and read two letters words and above while it's very difficult to see primary 5 in public school to read and write 5 letters words.

To prove our nigerian Private education hope right to you, most public school teachers' children are in private school . Why ?

They work hard and used by their proprietor and Head masters still they earn lesser than their work( act of modern slavery?)
while their counter part work lesser and earn more than them.

They ain't have voice to protest like their counter part who have NUT, ASUU etc does. If they tried they may be fired while their counter part will earn more salary for protest.

During pandemic and holiday they get no salary while the public school Teachers get salary.

The God of Private School Teachers, don't forget them please.

If government failed to pay public school teachers, all the social media platforms would have stood for them against the government. Everyone would have turned to activist but while can't we do the same love for private school teachers during this trial time?

Did you ever ask for their Acc No? Your pupils are in that school, you give money to friends and family. They are the one building the future of your children still you forget to help them. Dear parents and benevolent in our society, it aint too late.

If our children didn't have good grade after their exams we will challenge the private school teachers, did we do the same for teachers who are in public schools too that earn more than them?
God of private school teachers help private school teachers in public, they depend solemnly on you. Have mercy on them as we are goin to the end of Ramadan & remember them in public.God of private school teachers where's your merciful eyes.

Yusluv

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Ayanfe29(f): 8:11pm On May 17, 2020
Amen to that o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by duro4chang(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2020
Amen

3 Likes

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Laryne(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2020
One lesson I have learnt from this COVID-19:
It is better to be unemployed and develop or learn a skill than be a private school teacher.

My advice to everyone about to finish school or service:
NEVER consider teaching as something you will do before you secure a better job. Instead learn how to fix phone, laptop, make shoe or clothes. If it is not government teaching job, you are wasting your life and you will regret it when you get old.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by alternateReality: 8:49pm On May 17, 2020
Laryne:
It is better to be unemployed and develop or learn a skill than be a private school teacher.

NEVER consider teaching as something you will do before you secure a better job. Instead learn how to fix phone, laptop, make shoe or clothes. If it is not government teaching job, you are wasting your life and you will regret it when you get old.
I want to try transcribing. I saw it here in this forum. I borrowed a friend's laptop. The problem i have now is to get a modem. I dont know if a good samaritan can help me with modem or 3,500 to buy on. The last time i received a salary was in March. Plus i am using an itel torchlight, so i cant connect it to the laptop. I have tried to borrow money but no one wants to give me and i am not good at begging consistently. Can anyone help please?
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by alternateReality: 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
I have this sandwich maker that was given to me for being the best teacher in my school in the last academic. I have used it twice. I want to sell it for 4k. Anyone please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Laryne(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
alternateReality:
I want to try transcribing. I saw it here in this forum. I borrowed a friend's laptop. The problem i have now is to get a modem. I dont know if a good samaritan can help me with modem or 3,500 to buy on. The last time i received a salary was in March. Plus i am using an itel torchlight, so i cant connect it to the laptop. I have tried to borrow money but no one wants to give me and i am not good at begging consistently. Can anyone help please?

I am a teacher in a private school as well.
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Ezmans: 10:13pm On May 17, 2020
alternateReality:
my neighbor who is a driver in a private school in mowe ogun state was paid half salary in March despite only one week for to close before lockdown, April no salary, now this is may and the school I'll not pay again, this too bad to a family man
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by yuswrld20(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
honestly they are trying their best

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by hillsway(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
alternateReality:
where do you reside?
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by EmmySparky(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2020
we are in it together
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Taywon: 1:45am On May 18, 2020
God no go leave us....my Last salary was in February, we neva see march

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2020
The last time I received salary was February. I worked for 22days in the Month of March but up till now no pay.. If you come late the school authorities deduct money from the peanuts they pay you, they don't pay on time and give flimsy excuse that the children didn't pay school fees, they give you 3-5 classes to handle which led to unnecessary stress. The most annoying thing about private schools is that they are not appreciative. May Allah SWT come to our Succor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Yusluv13(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2020
Laryne:

You are indeed on point and you speak my mind.
walking in private school is the most vulnurable cooperate slavery job ever.

4 Likes

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Haywhymido(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2020
Yusluv13:

You are indeed on point and you speak my mind.
/walking/ in private school is the most vulnurable cooperate slavery job ever.
correct this before those who will eat you raw come in
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by ademujacob: 6:59am On May 18, 2020
MAY GOD BLESS THE AUTHOR OF THIS WRITE UP.WORKING IN PRIVATE SCHOOL IS NOT A GOOD OPTION.MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM ANY FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by alternateReality: 7:03am On May 18, 2020
hillsway:
where do you reside?
I reside in Lagos.
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by jamesharryson(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2020
We saw the last salary in February. And if no school opened, we are not still expecting salaries. I am just going to try everything possible to run away from teaching if I survive this. Honestly

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by azeezengr(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2020
Honestly, the case of private school tutors are pathetic and ditto for some proprietors of "small" schools. Let us try spare from what we have and help anyone close to us amomg the private school teachers. Am sure most of them are not finding it easy. @moderators, this topic is a front page material, please do the needful.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by bencarson007(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2020
This is so sad
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by nana228(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2020
Honestly, it is painful because I trained as a teacher but I'm currently not teaching and I see how the teachers in my children's school are struggling. I help out anyway i can.

It has totally discouraged me from going back to teaching. I hope these ends soon and they are able to start taking care of their families again.

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2020
Seriously the case of private school is pathetic...i Agree with this trend, private school is really a modern exploitation..you work nd end a peanuts at the end of month....highest a private school can pay which is not standard is 25k...standard ones pay atleast from 30 above dou..with a lot of tedious work and deduction

I worked in a private school after graduation in 2018 to 2019...started paying me 15k i teach jss1_3 and SS1_3 ...it was not funny because you will give all your effort but they will never appreciate despite your Degree result...i ended up collecting 18k but it was never paying my bills at all...you have to be in school from 7:30am to 3:30pm, if you come late your salary will be deducted, lesson note,lesson plan, form master,marking,test,exams etc.....they even pay late if students dont pay school fees
seriously is not funny because no job to get...Now in this pandemic nothing for you as the school has not resume....i will be the happiest person on earth to leave private skul teaching job..

My regret now is that i didnt or dont have a skill....i just have bizness ideas and orientation but no capital...i wish i just have only 30k to startup bizness now!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2020
Highest private school pay is 15k 25k last 30k....with your degree result NCE,Diploma,HND....my Elder sister recieves 8k with her good NCE result..While me i started recieving 15k nd presently recieving 18k with my good degree certificate....
You will work tiredless educating this student but they dont appreciate no even additional stipends sef...they even deducts from your salary....During holidays they hardly pay..
I cant wait to leave private school job..what i need now is a skill or even startup a business before getting a better job
Seriously Private school is modern slavery only the proprietress wants to get everything without considering the teachers.

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by NwaliE01: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Private schools should be regulated and well fare of the teachers should be properly looked into.
Some teachers don't even have employment letters not to talk of terms of engagement.
I know someone that is paid #10,000 as salary and she invest most of her time in the school.
She had no other source of income and now the school has stopped paying her stipend as no work, no pay.
Private school is definitely not a good choice for me to consider when searching for what to do to earn a living.
It's a modern day slavery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by hardbody: 10:08am On May 18, 2020
Yusluv13:
The God of Private School Teachers please have Public Mercy on them.

Private school Teachers worked tirelessly to bring best out of our children , they are our last hope when it comes to quality education in Nigeria. It's very easy to see primary 2 pupils to write and read two letters words and above while it's very difficult to see primary 5 in public school to read and write 5 letters words.

To prove our nigerian Private education hope right to you, most public school teachers' children are in private school . Why ?

They work hard and used by their proprietor and Head masters still they earn lesser than their work( act of modern slavery?)
while their counter part work lesser and earn more than them.

They ain't have voice to protest like their counter part who have NUT, ASUU etc does. If they tried they may be fired while their counter part will earn more salary for protest.

During pandemic and holiday they get no salary while the public school Teachers get salary.

The God of Private School Teachers, don't forget them please.

If government failed to pay public school teachers, all the social media platforms would have stood for them against the government. Everyone would have turned to activist but while can't we do the same love for private school teachers during this trial time?

Did you ever ask for their Acc No? Your pupils are in that school, you give money to friends and family. They are the one building the future of your children still you forget to help them. Dear parents and benevolent in our society, it aint too late.

If our children didn't have good grade after their exams we will challenge the private school teachers, did we do the same for teachers who are in public schools too that earn more than them?
God of private school teachers help private school teachers in public, they depend solemnly on you. Have mercy on them as we are goin to the end of Ramadan & remember them in public.God of private school teachers where's your merciful eyes.

Yusluv

There is a reason private schools charge higher and get paid premium salaries. Go and read a bit more on capitalism.
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Greatzeus(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2020
Honestly I can't imagine what private school teachers will be going through right now, especially married males.
I once taught in a private school after Service. The money was small but it went a long way I won't lie. I love teaching and I really enjoyed the job,and the students make me happy.
Till now I still wonder how I coped then,I even had little savings then. But the proprietor was a bad person,he cheated us at any opportunity he had. Thank God for the principal,he was very understanding,intact if you want to go anywhere or you'll be absent just tell him,he got you covered.
Unless you are a lady with a husband taking care of your bills,if you work in private school,if you salary is delayed for few days after the month end,you will feel it drastically because the salary is usually small so before the end of the month,the money is either exhausted, almost exhausted or you in debth.
Now that schools are closed for months now,I can't imagine how these teachers will be coping now. It will be hard. I feel for private school teachers in Nigeria seriously cry

4 Likes

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2020
You call alot into question if work as a primary / secondary school teacher in these private schools

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by apesinola001: 11:27am On May 18, 2020
Laryne:

NEVER consider teaching as something you will do before you secure a better job. Instead learn how to fix phone, laptop, make shoe or clothes. If it is not government teaching job, you are wasting your life and you will regret it when you
get old.

TRUE TALK
GBAM
Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by kevwemike: 11:39am On May 18, 2020
NwaliE01:
Private schools should be regulated and well fare of the teachers should be properly looked into.
Some teachers don't even have employment letters not to talk of terms of engagement.
I know someone that is paid #10,000 as salary and she invest most of her time in the school.
She had no other source of income and now the school has stopped paying her stipend as no work, no pay.
Private school is definitely not a good choice for me to consider when searching for what to do to earn a living.
It's a modern day slavery.
Bros my wife she's been paid 5k per month as a private school teacher.

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by Makavelli25: 11:56am On May 18, 2020
8k per month And i recieved it last at MARCH Mhen imagine i don get wife and pikins nko Na to run away

1 Like

Re: God Of Private School Teachers Have Public Mercy On Them. by bjgurl(f): 12:01pm On May 18, 2020
I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before / I Can't Check My JAMB Result! See What It Shows When I Try To Log In / (video) 7 Animals That Can Kill A Lion One On One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.