Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) (65017 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by DevorahT(f): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=84638111]the immediate customer, what's her Faith now

[/quote

She has made her choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by odisman(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:
Beauty na by force? Why are men making women go the extreme just to make them happy?
Men too nko? It is funny how you people don't notice the high rate men are bleaching these days. Inferiority complex killing many people these days. Everybody wan turn Oyibo.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by mokt(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2019
I'm sure most of those bleaching products have approval from Nafdac.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by purples25(f): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2019
You could be beautiful, very young, intelligent, interesting, innovative, caring, gentle, loving, have a proper body shape, nice complexion, go dutch on dates, go the extra mile for your guy, be a virgin . . . . . and a man would still treat you so bad . . . . .your gold would turn to trash.

Who values you, values you. You would not need to bleach your skin, or pay any price.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by odisman(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2019
There is even a new trend now. You see parents bleaching their children skin. It will shock you the ones i have seen are boys. In fact, celebrities are the first culprit.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
Anthony0094:
but what is NAFDAC business there, this is full grown adults that can reasons very well is going there, so thats their live their choice

You know what... I am tired of these Nairaland "activists" wannabe.

You lots always try to sound enlightened but you end up sounding utter d**b. NAFDAC has done the right thing here.

F**k "full-grown adults" with peanut-sized thinking apparatuses. And you need to go get some education on the activities of NAFDAC yourself.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2019
odisman:
There is even a new trend now. You see parents bleaching their children skin. It will shock you the ones i have seen are boys. In fact, celebrities are the first culprit.

Is that really true...? What's gone amiss, man?
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by grandstar(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Some women have lost it

I can't even look at the pictures. I have seen them previously and it makes me want to puke. Are people so shallow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Sewgon79(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Sholaco:
cheesy.....they should Also raid where men enlarge their dick o

Why?
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by amaks: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2019
I don't support bleaching or those kind of stuff. Exfoliation is safe i presume.
What I want to know is have they broken any law yet? What of product losses if they've been found not to violate and law or revolution?
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2019
majamajic:
the immediate customer, what's her Faith now

Her "Faith" will be Islam or Buddhism from now on... sad
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by seunfly: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2019
backnbeta:
People have mind Sha! I read the chemical composition of everything I put on my children's skin and mine, even the so-called baby lotions! Anyways, they'll take money from the customers and the owner... business continues in another location undecided

Do u know some silly mothers tone their children's skin?

I saw many in my daughter's school, I just wonder what the father was looking when the mother is committing such atrocities on the children. If u tolerates your wife's bleaching her skin, she shouldn't take it to the children.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2019
Let sun come out
I dare u vampires to come out during day
If albino dey run from sun
Talk more of who bleach
Una for use petrol burn am na
Fools.
Smelling stinky bleachers
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Mistersos(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2019
but what nafdac business with he woman business,nawa oooo
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by emmanuelsea(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2019
End time is here...

In other news, do you know that when you install Max Okada on your phone and you register with alabiemma1 as your referral code, you get #1000.00 voucher for your first ride. You can use it immediately to transport yourself or goods around Lagos. Just go to play store or app store, search for Max Okada and you are good to go.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Alexaonfleek: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2019
I feel nafdac should ban creams containing hydroquinone or any other dangerous bleaching agent
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Drosonogasta(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Obob! This one na peeling industry na!
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Liposure: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2019
With d way women bleach dis days, FG should declare a state of emergency
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Burchester: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Wow
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Lindaa97(f): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2019
People will never learn, you want to turn oyibo and stay in this country? Dont they notice other bleached ppl with boli like complexion and some do smell.
The person doing the bleaching is dark skinned sef
Even if you don't like yourself please leave the children out of this trend please.

Kudos to Nafdac on this, they try small. But an agency carrying out a raid in that manner, odiegwu
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by NaijaHeadlines: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
shocked
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by WildChild00(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
Is bleaching against Nigeria law?

No, but the chemical substance used is against the laws.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by OgaSolutions: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2019
PataAlhaja:

So you make me watch the video because of woman Nyansh? No be say na naked Nyansh o.

You dey mad!

The view!
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by majamajic(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Rejoice5000:
she go carry her half baked body dey run for her life na.

hahaha
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Harmful chemicals being used may not be nafdac approved
helinues:
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Lindaa97:
People will never learn, you want to turn oyibo and stay in this country? Dont they notice other bleached ppl with boli like complexion and some do smell.
The person doing the bleaching is dark skinned sef
Even if you don't like yourself please leave the children out of this trend please.

Kudos to Nafdac on this, they try small. But an agency carrying out a raid in that manner, odiegwu
nice poem on your profile

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Ewwwwwwww
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
go and pour dangerous chemicals on your body in the name of bleaching na
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Offpoint: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Anthony0094:
but what is NAFDAC business there, this is full grown adults that can reasons very well is going there, so thats their live their choice
Bros no bi all adults dey reason well...
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2019
They don't have sense. Africans are blessed because we have two layers of skin(fair and dark) while the whites have only one layer (fair). Please let's not bleach or Peel our skin. It prevents us from the harsh sun. cry undecided
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Femeto: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Them done talk am say na woman dey kill woman. Linda Ikeji done ruin that woman business. Shey Linda sister no bleach are skin ni?
Re: NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) by Unghost: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sef

your papa seff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.